IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Today I shot 48-45. This was my best round, best nine, and first time being under fifty on both nines since I stopped playing twenty-five years ago.

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5

Callaway X2Hot Hybrids 16*, 22*, 25*

Callaway XR Irons 6-AW

Callaway Mack Daddy 2 54*,59*, 64*

Odyssey Metal-X Milled Rossie Putter

Bag Boy Revolver LE bag

Bag Boy Quad cart

9 holes, even par.  1 3 putt bogey (grrrr) and 1 birdie.  Chipped my approach relatively close on a par 4 with my LW and totally forgot to walk back for my putter.  So I sunk the 7-8 footer with my lob wedge .  One of those days-hit 8 of 9 greens and left about 4 birdie putts 2 inches short, then I sunk one with a lob wedge...

Shot a 91 at my tournament today, which i was surprised with seeing as i had a case of tha shanks during the first 5 holes! I mean nothing was going my way, NOTHING!! At least i can walk away happy because i birdied the 18th! In the trees on the right hit a low 4 iron and ran it up to about 4 feet! Sunk the put for a good ending. Anyway, practice tomorrow!

Help me pick out my iron set!

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/thread/48039/help-with-new-iron-sets-mizuno-nike-or-burner

In My Bag: 

Driver:  R7 460 10.5˚

Woods:  Burner 3 Wood

Hybrids:  Burner 3-Hybrid 19˚ &  Rescue 4-Hybrid 22˚

Irons:  MP-53 3 Iron- Pitching

Wedges:  56˚ &  CG 14 60˚

Putter:  Rossi White Hot XG Mallet

Shot a 39 (+4), 8 pars, and one quadrouple bogey...

3 Fairways, 5 greens in Regulation, 3 up and downs, one really bad hole..

The bad hole, i overcooked my tee shot left. I changed my grips, made them a bit thicker, and i started hitting the ball left. I think its just a different feeling, but i drew the ball into some high crap. Hit the ball only about 2 yards, than hit a tree, had to pitch out, pitched onto the green, and three putted. It was a blast.. I should have just punched out to fhe fairway...

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

.......Today at my Home Club NSRCC Kranji shot my worst score from Blue Tee ....121.......think i should quit golf.....

I played 36 holes yesterday with two different groups of people and shot a 77 both times. Driver wasn't hitting too well but it was pretty straight so I was happy, just wasn't catching the sweet spot much. My putter was decent on the first round, had 30 putts but the second round I was on fire with it, had 23 putts with only 10 putts on the back nine.

90 (43 + 47).

Terrible off the tee, especially the back nine.  Only hit four fairways.  ....well, that is, four of the fairways I was aiming for.  Played the adjacent fairway several times.

1 birdie.

3 pars.

9 bogeys.

3 doubles.

2 triples.

4 fairways.

5 GIR.

35 putts.

Shot an 89, filling in 4 holes with my handicap. I'm shocked I managed to keep it that low. I hit several fat irons and mis-hit several terrible hybrids. My driving was pretty straight (7/11 fairways) but I'm still trying to find the right tee height, and I almost skyed a couple drives that wound up going no more than 150 yards. :-D Wedge play is really what saved me. On 6/14 holes I had 1-putts, because I has getting myself around the greens but not actually on them. My ball-striking was bad. I only hit 2/14 GIR. I had three misses by less than 10 feet, though. I've really been working on trying to get the right arm more connected to my body and to slide my hips on the downswing, and this was my first time swinging a club in about 10 days, so I was rusty and inconsistent. I had several solid shots, but a lot more work is clearly in order. I also carded my 9th overall birdie. Same hole as my first. :-)

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

91 at a very tough course with 4 lost balls. I swear I would nail a shot down the middle, only to find nothing. It was very annoying, and the rough was long and thick. The ball never sat up.

"drive for show, putt for dough"

88 .. 13 over at the front and 3 over at the back in a course in different part of the world , different temperature and humidity , and the distant are n meter. Using my very old set that I hardly play since 5 years ago. Driver is a 320cc TM320ti And my friend thought I was using a fairway wood ..lol. I was struggling with the set at the front nine , distance and direction are all wrong. And I got so many bunker shot ..I was having a beach party ! Things started better at the 2 nd nine . Thank GOD ! Nevertheless it was a fun round !
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Ten days ago I shot my highest round in two years (87).  Today I played my first 18 since then and I shot my LOWEST round in six years!!  73.  Four birds and no doubles or "others".  One hazard penalty.  The little bit of range work helped immensely.

Shot a great 41-41 (par 70, 65.9/111) yesterday.  That included two penalties and two 3 putts which were incredibly disappointing.

Also only hit 6 fairways and 6 greens.

Brad

Wasn't today, but saturday i shot a 127, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I'm trying very hard to improve my ball striking by getting at least 5 iron shots in a row in the air while I'm on the range, my short game and putting and driving are decent, just my irons are terrible at the moment...

Just a little rusty since getting back into it from being absent for a few years. Going to try and play at least ten times before the winter hits and try and break 85-90 and I'll be happy :)

In My Burton Viper Stand Bag :

Eye Black Dot Irons 3-PW / R7 Quad 10.5 Degrees / Square Two Pilot 7 Wood 21 Degrees / Square Two Pilot 4 Hybrid 23 Degrees / XK Hale Irwin Series Blade SW 58 Degree / Rossa Lambeau 7 CGB Putter

Back Up Set - Elite (Tour Balancing System) 2-SW / Shoes - Superlites

2011 Goal - BREAK 90!

Shot my personal best today, a 76. Shot 3 over on the front with a bad double bogey. Went into a trap on a punch shot out of the woods and thought the sand was heavier and ended up flying the green and took a double. I went 1 over on the back, pulled a drive on the 16th hole and had to waste a shot punching out and took my PW and stuck it about 6" from the pin for a tap in par. Birdied 17 and then stuck my 2nd shot on the last hole about 8" from the pin for another easy birdie, felt great!

85 Friday with first ever eagle and 84 yesterday in 40km/h winds

Pretty happy with both rounds

• Upvote 1

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Shot an 86 this morning with 4 doubles - only one as a result of a lost ball and 1 three putt.  I didn't feel I played poorly: I putted very well and holed out a bunker shot, but just couldn't seem to get all the cylinders firing together.  Biggest problem right now is accuracy off the tee.  If I could hit a few fairways I think I'd be OK, but the last few rounds I feel as though all I do is play recovery.

In my  bag: 

Diablo Octane Tour 9.5, 18  -  6DT 19 (3I Hybrid) - 

Diablo Forged Irons 5-PW -  Tom Watson wedges 52,56,60 - 64 (generic) 

D.A.R.T. Belly Putter

B330-RX Balls