IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot the most depressing 98 that I've ever shot today. Happy Fourth July, I know, but this one hurt... more than any other round I've ever played probably.

I'm +3 through 8 holes. I have 6 pars, 6/8 GIR,1 bogey and one double. The hole I doubled I three putted from 4 feet. Seriously. The hole I bogeyed, I fatted a sand wedge from 70 yards out after a perfect drive.

But I'm basically on fire at this point, coming off a gritty par on the par-5 fifth, the hardest hole on the course.

THen comes the 9th hole. So easy. Straight. 380 yard par 4, downwind. You can land a 747 in this fairway.

I actually missed the ball and hit it into the hedge 20 feet to my left. I hit my 3rd off the tee and hook it about 240 yards where I had no shot. Took an 8 for a smooth quad.

From there it was just sad. Doubled 10. Doubled 11. Bogey at 12. Quad again. Quad again.

It was brutal.

I finished with a par on the last, and once again, I'm walking off the course as a golfer whose never broken 80. I really thought I had it today. But I didn't.

I know what happened too. I lost the ability to push my hips forward. It was just gone.

Anyway, it was a mental breakdown too.

But I learned A TON today, if nothing else. This sour taste sucks, but I'll get over it soon. Thanks for listening/reading.

Happy Fourth, everyone.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

75 today on a course I have never played and 76 a few days ago at my home course. I think I finally turned the corner and my ok rounds are mid 70's and my good ones are low 70's. I'd like to break par before the end of the year...

Played twice this weekend,

Round 1: 76 (39/37), 36 putts, 3 birdies, 9 pars, 6 bogies

Round 2: 80 (39/41), 31 putts, 2 birdies, 9 pars, 4 bogies, 3 doubles

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 110 today at a pretty hard course (for me at least)

Started off with a 9 on the first hole but then got it together and made 5 bogies on the rest of the front 9.  Started off the back 9 with a bogey, +2, par but then did terrible on my last 6 holes.  I was just really tired and hungry on the last few though so overall I thought I did well.  The course we played at was incredibly hilly, I don't think id walk that course again.

Shot a 79 but had to skip a hole (par 4) so I basically shot a 84, give or take 1. Over the last 4 months or so, I've been improving rapidly so that was actually right around my best score ever, but I didn't play my best and left a handful of shot on the course, so I was pretty satisfied. I hope to be consistently breaking 80 by the mid fall, as long as I keep improving like I have been. I was shooting in the low 100's about 3 months ago.

Shot a 76 yesterday after work.  Was 40 on the front and shot an even 36 on the back.  I am VERY happy with the round because the wind was howling the entire round.

The 40 could've been much better...I literally showed up and walked onto the first tee stiff as ever with no warmups....i didn't even hit any putts on the practice green.  Went bogey, par, bogey, double bogey to start .  The crazy thing is the double was a shortish par 3 that I always play well.  I was still getting loose, over clubbed and the right to left wind pushed my draw way left.  If I play that hole like I normally do, maybe I shoot a 74.

Nevertheless, I am satisfied with the round!

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Played Montague in Randolph, VT for the first time on Saturday. My driving was pretty decent but I shanked a number of irons and short putted too many times to count. Final tally was 104, which I suppose I shouldn't complain about since it's the 6th time I've played golf. Much more work is needed...

Montague is a very nice course, btw. The greens were insanely difficult but good overall experience.

Played twice this weekend.

First round I shot an 82 (43/39) at my home course. I started heating up on the back with the last 7 holes paring. Also was in the rain.

Second round I shot an 84 (41/43) at a course I have never played before. I should of scored a little lower missing 5 par putts from about 3 - 4 feet out.

Superfast 2.0 Driver 10.5*

Superfast 2.0 3 Wood 15*

G5 hybrid 19*

i20 4 - PW, UW, SW, LW

G2i Craz E Putter

Shot a 9-hole 40.  Putting felt a little wonky and stroke felt a little yippy for some reason...had a couple of 3-putts.  Struck the ball like a boss though.  Airmailed several wedges from way out.  Still convincing myself I'm 2 clubs longer than 2 months ago....  Nearly dumped a 5-iron off the tee into a water hazard 220 out trying to lay-up.  Stayed in balance and confident on every single shot.  That's all I was working on today. Also saw a bunch of parrots in a tree.  Where the hell did those come from?  Must've gotten loose from a pet store.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

PARROTS???  Nice, used to see them in Hawaii!  Also shot 40 for 9.  had 2  3 putts, not disappointed at all...but i did chuckle at myself when I missed the birdie putt on #18 and said a 'bad word' for settling for par'!!

Shot a 37 today on a par 33 9 hole course. My best round ever there. My previous best was a 39. Had a longest drive and a closest to the pin in our league tonight.  YESssssssssssssssss......

nike.gifTour
ping.gifG10 Driver 9*
ping.gifG10 3Wood 15.5*ping.gifG10 5Wood 18.5*ping.gifG10 Irons 4- PWping.gifTour Wedges 50*, 56*, 60*odyssey.gifPutter 33" Sabertoothbridgestone.gifBall E6

I played SAT-TUE during this glorious extended july 4th weekend............4 days in a row:

77-75-82-79

Aaack.......I'm surely capable of worse, so I can't complain too much.  Very blaah..........I guess that's why I don't play golf for a living, but I sure had fun this past weekend.........that's all that matters!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Today I shot 81. The special part is that I had only these clubs in my bag:

driver

4h

7i

pw

sw

putter

Instead of thinking, "It's 138 to the green, which club should I use", I had to think, "It's 138 to the green, how do I hit my 7-iron so it goes only 138 yards?"

Lots of fun. I would recommend playing a few rounds with a limited set, say 5 or 6 clubs plus putter.

• Upvote 1

105 with 1 par being my best hole. I did have a 280 yard drive with my 3 wood though on 17. Will probably never hit it that far and straight again but I was proud.

Driver- TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 9.5*

Driver- Calaway Diablo 13*HT

Woods- Callaway Diablo 3 FW / Callaway Diablo 5 FW

Hybrids- Callaway Diablo 3 Hybrid / Callaway Diablo 4 Hybrid

Irons- Callaway Diablo Edge 5-PW

Putter- Odyssey White Ice #3

Callaway Warbird Stand Bag

http://Shotly.com

88. 8/14 fairways and 36 putts.............. i need to work on putting!

For weeks i couldnt find a fairway. Only one of my misses was bad and it wasnt even terrible.

So im happy about that.

I threw up a 54 on the back 9 today.  8 2-puts and 1 3-put.  Not too bad considering I had to take 5 drops because of a mental breakdown I have on the teebox lately.

And I'm overall happy considering a carded a 128 or some god-awful score on July 4 with 2 5-puts, a handful of 4-puts and 3-puts.

Member: Branch River Country Club

Taylormade Burner Superfast Driver

Warrior Custom 3 hybrid

Taylormade Burner Superlaunch Irons 4-PW

Taylormade White Smoke MC-72 putter