IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

79 - tied PR; +2/+6 on a par 71. slope was a mere 118 but whatever...it was good day for me

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot an 83 yesterday in a skins game (my first one). Didn't win any holes, only had two birdies, but it was a fun experience. Also played a quick 9-hole round with my friends today and had my second eagle of the summer (and of my life). Felt really good, but wasn't as exciting as my first eagle a few weeks ago on a par 4. This time I had it on a par 5. I'm glad I'm able to get those eagle opportunities though! I just need to take more advantage of them. Still shot a 40 on 9 holes, would have been nice to have scored a bit less than that.

Driver Cleveland HiBORE XLS 9.5°

Hybrid 3I Adams A7

Irons 3-PW Wilson Air Power

Wedges Cleveland CG10 52° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 56° Chrome, Cleveland Reg. 588 60° Gunmetal

Putter Cleveland Classic #3

Best Score 80 (+8) - July 22, 2011 @ Highland Woods Golf Course (Blue Tees - 71.7/122)

Ladies and gentlemen, I have finally broken 40, with a nice 3-over-par 38. Let's hope this trend continues.

Felt really good out there, even with the ridiculous heat. On a short par 3, I hit my tee shot on a perfect line, and it hit the bottom of the flag and ended up like two feet from the hole (yes I made the putt). Had four bogeys, though, but one of them was after hitting my tee shot OB, and getting on in 4 and one-putting for a 5.

In fact, my ballstriking was the best it's ever been. The only club I had some trouble with was the driver, and that was just one bad tee shot.

My next goal is to do that for a full 18 and break 80. I believe my 18-hole best is an 81.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

70 (-2), 31 putts at Skyland Golf Course, Ohio

-Pretty unremarkable except for an eagle on the par 5th 10th (chip-in from 50 feet or so), a beautiful cut 5 iron from a long way out on 18 to make a par where, based on my drive, bogey or worse was much more likely, and solidly unspectacular play otherwise. I'll take that. The even keel.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

Played the tips yesterday....7100+yds 75.1CR and 141 slope.....shot a 77....not complaining.........

I only regret driving into the trees on the 247yd par 3...and making a double....LOL.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Played my first 9 holes of the year today... LOVED IT!!! I shot a 60 which is better than avg (although my best 9 holes was a 40 something).  I didnt have the stamina to keep my momentum the whole 9 holes... after the 5th hole or something my swing started falling apart and i started making the same shots i made last year... cant wait to play again sunday.

Back out on the course after a few injuries. Played not to bad. 81 (+9) ,1 Birdie but a few good chances for more that i missed. I was hitting my new cobra driver straight down the middle most of the time, Im looking forward to getting some short game practice in and getting into single digits over summer.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

second full round of 18 today on the season.. shot a 94.  Slowly getting back to where I was at last year at this time.  Took out the new Cobra S2 3w that I got this week, hit it once off the tee and couldn't have been happier.  Hit the most GIRs I have all season (no birdies), and the longest drive of my life (364yds, GPS measured) on a 435yd Par 4.  Too bad I 3-putted for Bogey :(

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

74 (+2), kinda average but I left about 6 shots out there, 3 being complete stupidity.

Bag:
Driver and 3-wood: Titleist 910D3 9.5* + 910Df 15* w/ Aldila RIP 80 X flex
2-iron: King Cobra II Forged DG-x100

3-Hybrid: 20* Adams 9031DF DG-x100
4-9 irons: Bridgestone Tour Premium DG-s400
Wedges: Vokey 200 series: 48, 54, 60 DG-s400
Putter: original Cameron Newport gunmetal blue

82 yesterday from the Blacks (tips), 84 today from the Blues.  Both mediocre rounds: nothing great, nothing terrible, just never felt like anything was really on.

In my  bag: 

Diablo Octane Tour 9.5, 18  -  6DT 19 (3I Hybrid) - 

Diablo Forged Irons 5-PW -  Tom Watson wedges 52,56,60 - 64 (generic) 

D.A.R.T. Belly Putter

B330-RX Balls

Shot 80 (40/40) today on Kaj Lykke GK (Denmark) - best round this year so far. 35 putts - not good, many just barely missed the hole. 43% fairway hits. 50% Greens in regulation. Averaging 3.8 on par 3's, 4.6 on par 4's and 4.8 on par 5 holes. 6% was birdies, 44% pars and 50% bogeys. Putting, driving and scrambling can be improved, but I'm getting there. 40 points stableford, and now in 9.5 hpc. @SGSII via Tapatalk

38/41

Ties with lowest round ever

1 birdie, 2 doubles, pars and bogies

Felt great

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

meh, 80 on a par 70.  i was really trying to keep it to 79 and needed to birdie the last hole to do it, but i lipped it out.  replayed the front nine after i finished 18 and pitched in 9th hole for what i think was my 10th eagle, so that was cool.

Shot a 81 (41/40) yesterday. I am happy with this score but it could of been a little better missing about 4 putts that were only about 3 feet at most. Overall, it was a good day.

Superfast 2.0 Driver 10.5*

Superfast 2.0 3 Wood 15*

G5 hybrid 19*

i20 4 - PW, UW, SW, LW

G2i Craz E Putter

Shot another 79, -1 through 6 holes, lost my focus on the back 9, went +6 through the last 7 holes.  I was 95*, which shouldn't be an excuse, but since it was my first full round walking this summer when it was that hot, that's what I'm going with.  Made 3 wrong club choices that cost me 3 shots in the last 7 holes, a 76 would have been a whole lot sweeter than a 79.  But, my ball striking is still continuing to improve and my driving was pretty solid, too, 3 drives over 285 yds.  Need to spend more time on the short game so I have more confidence over the shots.  I hit the practice green today for 1.5 hrs!

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

Posted my best round ever today, a 79 (+7).  Didn't warm up at all and had a triple bogey on one, then a bogey on 2.  Held on pretty good from there.  Only been playing since May, and the golf season up here is pretty short, so I've been hitting the local course a lot.  I think this was my 17th or 18th round this summer.

Good luck out there all.