IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

37 for 9 holes today par36... only used my driver once.. hit 5/7 fairways, 7/9 GIR, 1 sand save and pretty poor putting... could've gone really low if the greens weren't corded........................

My Bag: Nike Vapor X
Driver: Diablo Octane Tour Project 7.0  X-Stiff
Woods: Callaway RAZR 3 wood Adilla NVS 65 g X-Stiff
Hybrids: Taylor Made Burner Superlaunch 3-18*, 4-21*, UST Mamiya Proforce V2 75
Irons: Maltby TE Forged 5-PW TrueTemper X-300
Wedges: Maltby Tricept 52*/6, 56*/10; 60*/6 TrueTemper S-400
Putter: Yes! Emma 37" Belly Putter 
Ball: NXT Tour

I shot a 59!!!

Hahahaha...the sad reality it was a par 60exec..............on rare occasions, I'll hit that track..........

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by stevejason

I shot 90 today. It wasn't much of a round, but I aced the 12th hole. My first hole-in-one! I didn't care what I shot after that .

You shot 90 with hcp 30 and you say it wasn't much of a round???? Something here does not add up....

Congrats for the ace, though!

I guess my handicap has changed since June. I'm still wildly erratic in my rounds. Monday I walked 36 holes. The first 18 I shot 51-53=104. The second round was 41-40=81, with an eight on the last hole (par four). Go figure .

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5

Callaway X2Hot Hybrids 16*, 22*, 25*

Callaway XR Irons 6-AW

Callaway Mack Daddy 2 54*,59*, 64*

Odyssey Metal-X Milled Rossie Putter

Bag Boy Revolver LE bag

Bag Boy Quad cart

I shot the neighbor.... Oh..... oh.... that isn't golf. Nevermind..........

Sorry, I just had to.......

Driver: :adams: Speedline F11 9.5* loft 3 Wood: :adams: Speedline F12 15* Hybrid: :adams: Idea Super Hybrid 17* - Used in place of my 5 wood Hybrid: :adams: Idea A1 i-wood 21* Irons: :adams: Idea A1 5-PW Wedges: :adams: Watson 52*, 56*, 60* Wedges Putter: :tmade: Rossa Lambeau, Black

• Administrator

Best ball-striking round perhaps of my career. Not bad for not playing in two months (except nine holes on an executive course with my daughter). Missed two fairways, and one was by very little. Hit 16 greens or fringes (within a yard of the green). Birdie putts galore, and only three were outside of 20 feet.

The funny thing was I kind of forgot how to putt until the last five holes. I forgot entirely about speed. :-P Didn't make much as putts stayed high with too much speed or tailed low and came up hole high.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

89. +7 on the front, +9 on the back, and I was lucky the back wasn't worse than it was. I had moments of decency. Some very solid irons, drives, and hybrids, but also some moments of true "WTF?". I carded two triple bogies, the first time I've had multiple triples in a while, and both I picked up at ESC. My wedge play was dead on. When I made solid contact with the driver I got a dead straight, long shot. By my cart's GPS I put a ball out at 280 yards and a 3 others between 255 and 270. I actually ran out of balls and had to finish the last three holes with a Top Flite XL 9000 (or some similar model). Felt cheap, hard, and terrible off my putter. I should've grabbed a few extra before I left, but I can't believe I lost three balls alone on those two ESC holes. Disgusting.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Wow had a horrible round today (or half a one anyway).  Ended up mistakenly buying a GolfNow round for today instead of tomorrow and had to go play (ya, it was tough!).  I ended up taking my boss because I couldn't find anyone else to play and I figured it would be a 'free' day off.  I shot a bloody +14 on the front and +5 on the back on a course I normally shoot about +7 on.

I felt completely disconnected from my swing.  Oh well, playing the same course again tomorrow with my brother, will see if my swing comes back!

Brad

Played with my son today and shot 88 with 2 triples. Yikes!! My son shot 78. Quite a beat down.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

i played a 4-man scramble tournament today with some guys from work, we managed a none-too-shabby 58 (which tied us for 1st, but the tie was carded off and we lost that one... blah).  afterwards, we tackled another 18, playing our own ball.  i took an 80, which, eh... i'd never played the course before today and wasn't exactly striking every ball perfect, so 80 was okay by me.

93 on the Sim my ball strking was kinda crappy

My Bag: Nike Vapor X
Driver: Diablo Octane Tour Project 7.0  X-Stiff
Woods: Callaway RAZR 3 wood Adilla NVS 65 g X-Stiff
Hybrids: Taylor Made Burner Superlaunch 3-18*, 4-21*, UST Mamiya Proforce V2 75
Irons: Maltby TE Forged 5-PW TrueTemper X-300
Wedges: Maltby Tricept 52*/6, 56*/10; 60*/6 TrueTemper S-400
Putter: Yes! Emma 37" Belly Putter 
Ball: NXT Tour

Shot a new low at my home course of 95, one birdie, one par, one triple. Started out with a little rain and the wind was howling all day. The only thing that stood out was one playing partner walking off on the 10th after not being able to keep a tee shot in bounds all day.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Stopped keeping score today.  Really pissed me off, I started out doing very well and then on the 9th my playing partner suggested beer and being the wise guy I am, thought "Hmm...beer sounds really good right now, let's get a six pack!"  It all went downhill from there.  It didn't help that it was like a hurricane with the wind.  It was the first time I lost every ball I had in my bag.

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

I shot +4 76 today.......I stroked it all day, but got nothing from it..............hit it great, but scored like a dog!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch