IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

29 0f 27 on the front 9 38 of 27 bac k nine

simulator par 3 course. I need to up my mental game.

My Bag: Nike Vapor X
Driver: Diablo Octane Tour Project 7.0  X-Stiff
Woods: Callaway RAZR 3 wood Adilla NVS 65 g X-Stiff
Hybrids: Taylor Made Burner Superlaunch 3-18*, 4-21*, UST Mamiya Proforce V2 75
Irons: Maltby TE Forged 5-PW TrueTemper X-300
Wedges: Maltby Tricept 52*/6, 56*/10; 60*/6 TrueTemper S-400
Putter: Yes! Emma 37" Belly Putter 
Ball: NXT Tour

Limped in with a 79 yesterday.  Only 10 fairways and 8 greens.  Pulled nearly everything just a touch.  Back hurts and really sore today...

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Had 40 points yesterday. Was even par with 2 to play. Finished 4 over after picking up on the 17th with a shot in hand (dumbass) and a piss weak bogey on the last. Actually, Im still trying to figure out how I got the score I had. Ball striking was shocking. Pro-Am in a week, so its back to the range to sort those irons out.

96 Yesterday Still trying to nail down a swing. (does it ever happen?)

A gross 80, 8 over, and played like a dog. Must have left my brains at home, e.g. 165yds from the middle of the fairway into a stiff breeze. I changed the 5 iron for a 6, or so I thought. WOW! Straight over the back. Er, mmm that 6 I thought I'd pulled out turned out to be a 4. There were several other examples of muppetry. Nailed a drvie across a dogleg to 135yds. I hit a strong 9 straight at the flag but for some reason hadn't taken into account the croasswind - a miss into the lefthand bunker.

I played like a baby elephant on steriods.

• Upvote 1

Shot friggin' 100 yesterday.  I'm going backwards in my game.  The course seeded a couple of weeks ago for the winter grass and they have not been cutting it, so the greens are slow and the fairways are thick.  I could have shaved 10 strokes off my score if I had not been so damn afraid of hitting the ball too hard while putting (usually the greens are rather fast).

Swing is generally good, thinking I need to take a break until my mind clears up (too much going on...it's a mess!).

Always changing:

Driver: Cobra S2/Nike VR Pro 10.5º

Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour 4-9i

Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19º & 21º

Wood: TaylorMade R11 3w

Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Wedges: Titleist Vokeys - 48º, 54º, 62º

First round: February 2011

Two under yesterday, three over today. Home course. Am playing the new KBS C-Tapers and love 'em! But I think walking two days back-to-back in 90+ heat is getting too much for me. A little sore this afternoon...  :)

In the Bag

Ping i15 8* Diamana Whiteboard

Titleist 909f3 13.5* Aldila NV

Ping S57 3-PW KBS C-taper

Macgregor 52, 56, and 60 wedges

SC Newport 2.5

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

shot 30 points on the hardest course i've played since starting again, scratched 2 holes on the green with horrible 3 puts after some nice approach's.. need to scored a little better to be properly happy but it'll do for now

39+41 for an 80 (par 71). My driving was on today. Iron play was solid...around the green hurt me a bit. Couple really poor pitch shots and tricky greens (slow as molasses one hole, to like playing on ice on others). Played mostly par golf, 1 birdie, 2 doubles, and a couple bogeys. Tragedy struck on the 11th hole though...brand new 5 wood, cracked. Only been in play for 4 or 5 rounds.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

76. Best round I have ever shot and first time to break 80! Now lets see if I can keep it up.

In my stand bag....

Driver: Titleist 910D2 9.5
3 wood: R9 TP
Irons: R9 TP

Wedges: xFT 52*, 56*, 60* Putter: Circa '62 #3

Ball: Penta TP #13

We had our "Last Chance" tournament on Saturday. It was a shotgun start and we drew the par 5 #4. It's the farthest start from the clubhouse, the tightest driving hole, and it was the "men's long drive" hole. My drive was long, but found the rough. Everyone else was short off the tee, but also in the rough, so our group didn't get a single name on the card. I three-putted for par and actually almost 4-putted. Didn't make a lot of putts when it counted for birdie, but was chipping close enough to make par putts. Thought I'd got it into cruising gear (par mode) after parring 6 out of 7 holes, until the par 5 18th. It's a birdie hole all the way, but a couple distractions led me to overswing and yank the ball into the next fairway. After creek and tree trouble, I sank a 12 footer for double bogey. Then finished bogey (club selection), par (lip out), bogey (drive through fairway - pitched out). 4 over on my last 4 holes . . . grrrrr. Total score? Same as always (or at least is seems that way). 80

• Upvote 1

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

79!!!! Broke 80 for the first time today.

I hit the ball a little better than average for me, and hit a couple wedges close. The real key was that my scrambling was sensational. I one putted 7 greens, and chipped in for birdie on one hole.

Stats: 68.8/122

Shot 79 (+7).......42/37 4/14 FW and 6 GIR. 27 putts. 3 birdies, 8 pars, 4 bogies, and 3 doubles.

VERY WINDY day today. Didn't help that the course I was playing didn't have many trees to stop/slow it down. I putted really well today, a lot better than yesterday. But didn't drive the ball as well...I started off strong, was only +2 through the first 7, but things started to go down hill then...

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

89 (44/45) @ TPC Harding Park. First time playing there, great course. The rough was super tough as the Champions Tour is playing the Schwab Cup here in a couple weeks. Last time I saw rough like that was Torrey Pines about two months before the Buick. Still, had an awesome time and played decently. Greens were recently sanded so my putting was terrible - the greens were a lot slower than I was expecting and I never got used to them.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Pretty miserable 92 today. Bit of wind but its a fairly straight forward par 70 course (6040 yards). Started off by making a green in regulation on the first and 3 putting and it never really improved. Couldnt hit a fairway to save my life and missed 3 or 4 very simple putts. 2 pars, 11 bogeys, 4 doubles and a triple. 5 fairways, 2 greens in regulation and 33 putts, horrible stats.

Shot a 43 on my home course front 9.  I would normally be disappointed a little but it was a 20+ mph westerly wind.  I golfed in the wind purposely to learn how to chose clubs in the wind and how it affects ball flight.  I can't always pick wind free days to play when it counts so I needed more practice.  What was alarming during this round was how much the wind affected the ball on the green.  During one healthy gust the ball rolled toward the cup as I was walking onto the green.  I had never seen that before....

In my Clutch stand bag:

G15 Driver

G15 4 Wood

Warrior Golf 7 Wood

G15 4-UW

55* Sand & 60* Lob Wedges

Sedona i Putter

Balls