My Bag: Nike Vapor X
Driver: Diablo Octane Tour Project 7.0  X-Stiff
Woods: Callaway RAZR 3 wood Adilla NVS 65 g X-Stiff
Hybrids: Taylor Made Burner Superlaunch 3-18*, 4-21*, UST Mamiya Proforce V2 75
Irons: Maltby TE Forged 5-PW TrueTemper X-300
Wedges: Maltby Tricept 52*/6, 56*/10; 60*/6 TrueTemper S-400
Putter: Yes! Emma 37" Belly Putter 
Ball: NXT Tour

Played a simulator on the weekend Haha, unfortunately my home course is still closed due to snow at least for the next couple weeks. Hit a 79 on the simulator which is being pretty forgiving seeing as I usually hit 90 - 95. At least I got out swinging! Mitch

shot 78 today. from blue tees 6,680 yards. 42 on the front, 36 on the back! missed 2 short putts and started a little shaky with the driver. overall played pretty good for my first 18 of the year

910 D2 Driver 9.5*, adams.gif Speedline Hybrid Fairway 15*, adams.gif Idea Pro Gold Tour Prototype 20*, wilson_staff.gif FG Forged Tour Irons 4-PW, cleveland.gif CG 11 Gap Wedge 52*, cleveland.gif CG 10 wedges 56* and 60*, odyssey.gif White Ice Rossie Putter

srixon.gif Z-Star ('11)

I got out for 18 after work today and shot a 93 (par 66). I started out really rough and never really got myself out of the funk that put me in mentally. My putting and short game were pretty bad. My driving was pretty good today however. I normally hit the fairways here, as they're as wide as they come, and in the situations were I hit long (dogleg) and missed I was actually in a pretty good place. I only had one truly bad drive, where I missed right on 6 and lost the ball. Aside from that, every drive was very playable and that was good progress. Still need work on my swing and ball striking, quite obviously. :) This was my 4th round this year, and 4th since picking the game back up after 6 years off. Looking forward to the next. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/237262/width/640/height/484][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/237262/width/640/height/484[/IMG][/URL]

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

shot a 51 On a par 41 executive course all par 3 besides 4 par 4s. hit 25% greens, struggled from 50 yards and in, skulled a couple which cost me pars and GIRs.

i LOVE the fact that i can get out for 9 or 12 holes after work now, two doubles one due to a lost ball and last hole was nervous because it was getting dark. excuses excuses....

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I did my first golf bender.

Drove 4 hours south Sunday night, golfed 36 holes in 60 degree weather near Vegas (at home the ground is covered by a foot of snow) and drove 4 hours home that night for work the next day.  Played some of the worst golf on the best courses, and had a great time with some good buddies.

Shot a 95 in the morn, 98 in the afternoon -- I spent a lot of time looking for golf balls in sage brush.  :-)  Can only improve from here. C'mon spring.

6045 yards par 70 68.8/118 score: 83.......37/46 6/14 FW and 6 GIR. 31 putts including one 3 jack. 1 triple bogey, 2 double bogeys, 7 bogeys, 7 pars and 1 birdie.

I hit the ball decent, especially on the front. A couple loose swings with the driver cost me big time on my back nine. You couldn't ask for a better day........75 and sunny in Cincinnati in March is very rare!!

All in all a good day.

Shot 74 today.

Very happy with my game today, didn't make a lot of longer putts but hit much crisper shots today than I have all year (seven rounds). The Rocketballz driver is insane! Great club...ball comes off the face just like a....well ummm....like a rocket. That's lame.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

Shot a 43. Very happy considering I played better than my perceived handicap, and got my first two birdies of year! A couple ugly holes, one penalty for a OB drive, but I hit a lot of nice shots today as well.

Dogwood3_13_2012.JPG

78 saturday, 79 today (same course).  starting to gear up for my first club championship, which'll be played on said course.  it's going to be flighted, so i'm thinking if i shoot something like 80/77 i should be able to at least place in the second flight.

I've been out of the golf/loop for awhile.....Daylight savings time his here, and I played my first round of 2012 wearing shorts I teed off at 430pm....it was a balmy 79 degrees...gotta love it!!   I only played 14 holes and was 2 over............

Thanks to the mild winter and playing lots of cold weather golf, my game feels pretty good right now.  I am very near summer form right now.  I only scored worse than par on 2 holes.......(1 bogey, 1 bonehead DB).......plus a birdie.  I didn't hole any putts, so from tee to green I was pretty solid.  My single birdie was an up/down 1-putt on a par5.  I putted well with all things considered.......just nothing dropped.

I'm feeling good!! ..I'm ready for 2012!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Hitting the ball really nicely. 74 today with 12 GIR and a couple of missed short putts. Annoying, but better than spraying it!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Shot 70 (-1) today with 17 pars and one bird.  Couldn't have hit the ball much better off the tee. Probably the best I've hit it in 3-4 years from the tee box.  The irons weren't quite as sharp but still hit a lot of greens...just didn't hit it close and couldn't make any birdie putts.  The greens were punched about 2 weeks ago so they're still pretty bumpy.  Still, it was a beautiful day and a very encouraging ball-striking day.  The four greens I missed were with a 9,8,7 and 4 iron.  All were only a step or two off the green

12/14 fairways

14/18 GIR

31 putts

Had the greens been normal I think the score might have been a shot or two better...

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

This time last year there was 6inches of snow on the ground, today was a gorgeous day with temps around 75*. Shot my best round of the year so far with an 80. Holed out 2 shots for birdie with my wedges on the front nine. First was out of a green side bunker, second was from about 30yds, out of the rough. Back nine started off strong with a par, followed by 3 straight birdies. But it fell apart after that, my putting let me down on the last 5 holes. It was like I forgot how to read a green.

Supposed to be like this tomorrow and I'll be back on the links then.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

A very ugly 87.  6770 yds/72  rated/ 122 slope.

5 fairways, 9 GIR. Almost had a hole in one, literally was hanging on the lip if only the gusting wind would've knocked it in. Bruised my left palm pretty badly last week from lifting weights, started to show up after hole 3 and this caused me to snap hook just about everything after that since I could barely hold onto the club. 32 putts in total, felt I was rolling it a lot better than that indicates, was just way too far from the hole to make any use of that.

Can't complain, gorgeous day here in Chicagoland and it's only March 14th! Look forward to getting back in the 70s this summer, got some work ahead of myself.

Played Duke golf course for the first time and ended up with a 73.  I felt I played so much better than the score just got some unlucky kicks and made some really stupid bogies around the greens.  If I keep hitting all these greens I'm really going to have to start practicing my chipping more.  5 birdies and 6 bogies with a fair amount of short missed putts.  Seemed to keep over reading the breaks on them today.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Shot a 40 today on the front nine of Tradition Golf Club. 6 pars, 2 bogies, and one effin double. If I can go one whole round this year without a double I can die happy I think. My ball striking with the irons was spot on today, it's getting much much better. Hopefully I can put two good nines together, I know I have an 80 in me!

Our local course opened up on Thursday, but we were quite busy at work, so I had to postpone getting sick until Friday.    Shot a 93, but being very new to this game, I was almost ecstatic.  Scored a couple of pars and choked on 4 birdie putts.   Had very good drives, my iron game is coming along and generally played most of my golf in the short grass.  The big problem with yesterday was the greens (I should call them "browns")  The grass is just starting to grow and they have not been mowed this year which made them about as slow as if someone poured glue on them.

Had one putt about 70 ft. from the flag.  I literally could not hit the ball hard enough to get it close to the hole.  Ended up 4 putting.  LOL  All in all it was a great day to be out there and if I get enough done this morning, I'll be out there this afternoon.