IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

http://clubsg.skygolf.com/golfers/score.php?id=8114567

97 at my home course. The greens had been aerated this week but it actually made putting a bit easier since nothing seemed to break.

Started on the back 9 with a bogey + par and then the driver stopped working until we hit the front (hitting trees on both sides of the course) - season low 42% of fairways hit

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

75 (+3) at my home course (6454 yds, 70.9, 126).  Had 5 birdies thru 12 holes, but just couldn't get anything to drop coming in.

Ping i15 9.0 (UST Mamiya S)

Cobra X-Speed 4+ Wood (Aldila S)

Cobra Baffler 3-Hybrid (19)

Mizuno JPX-825 Pro (4-GW) KBS Tour S

Cobra Rusty 55 SW

Cobra Rusty 59 LW

Never Compromise Gambler (34")

98 today.   This is my 4th round in a row under 100....    I hope this trend continues!

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

92.  Ouch.  Two out of the last three rounds have been over 90.  Not good.  Started off OK, 40 on the front, with only one really bad shot (water on a par 3) that led to a double.  Back side, 52 with something like 7 lost balls.  I gotta figure something out quickly or else this game will stop being fun really fast.

jimbo slice... great name, lol... wish I woulda thought of that, but then again my name is dave and that would be misleading

shot a 56* yesterday... ... on 9 holes. Do note the asterisk.

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

I shot a 104 yesterday.

I had 3 blow up holes that ruined me. If I would have done my normal play on those holes I should have shot about 93 or so.

Driver:    SLDR TP 9.5* (Tour AD DI 6S)

Wood:   Jetspeed 3W (Aldilia RIP Alpha) & SLDR 5W (Diamana Kai'li)

Hybrids: Rescue 11 3H (18*) & Rescue 11 4H (21*)

Irons:     Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW

Wedge:   ATV 52* & 58*

Putter:   Bettinardi Signature 6

100 today Broke my string of 90's....     Was having problems with the driver most of the day, leaving me with some really lousy second shots but putting is really what cost me the round.......    I swear putting is killing me and it is alignment issues......    On the plus side, I birdied a par 5 for the first time...     Was on the green in two thanks to a 197yd 5i shot....................

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Shot 93 on a par 71 (66.6/115, 5600 yards). I was hoping to break 90, and I know I'm close. My putting was atrocious today. I had numerous opportunities to score birdie, save par, or hold on for a bogey, and my putting failed me. I had never played this course and the greens were tough for me to read, to put it lightly. For instance, I was on in 2 on the par 5 8th, and proceeded to hit FIVE putts. Going from a real birdie opportunity to a double bogey was just unreal. Overall, my ball striking was good and I was happy with how I played for the most part. To know I'm so close to breaking 90 on a regulation course feels good. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/267676/width/640/height/483][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/267676/width/640/height/483[/IMG][/URL]

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

shot 78 today on par 72. 1 birdie 5 bogeys on the front 9 (40) and was putting poorly. fixed my putting for the back 9 and shot 2 birdies 4 bogeys (38) driving was hit and miss today also. Still a pretty good day.

After a bad tee shot it does not mean the hole is over, it means you have an opportunity to show what you are made of!

Got up late, north metro Denver courses were packed. Tried to walk on as a single at Hyland Hills, couldn't get on. Played the south par 3 twice. Shot a 28 and a 30. That's a cool par 3.

Dave :-)

96 from the blues. I am the worst golfer ever. I hit the ball bad, chipped poorly and didn't sink a single putt.

HiBore XLS 9.5* Driver

AMP 15* SF 3 Wood

R11 3 and 4 hybrid

AP1 712 5-GW

52* Gap Wedge

SV 56* Wedge

SV 60* Wedge

35" Melbourne Putter

Hex Black Tour

49/43 for a 92 yesterday. The last few rounds have been 1 awesome 9, one bad or worse 9. Hopefully I'll put it all together soon and have 2 good 9s in a row.

Friday - 84 at Harborside International (Starboard) in Chicago (6620 yards, Par 72, 72.3/130). Winds were blowing 20-25mph....happy with that score in those conditions.

Saturday - 83 at Ravisloe Country Club in Homewood, IL (6320, Par 70, 70.8/127). Not a great day, but not horrible!

In the bag:

TaylorMade R11 Driver (10.5 stiff stock shaft)

TaylorMade R11 3wood (15 degree stiff stock shaft)

Adams IdeaPro 3i hybrid (20 degree)

Titleist DCI 4-PW (photo)

Cleveland CG15 wedges (52, 56, 60)

Odyssey White-Hot 2-Ball (Superstroke oversize grip)

Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder

Ping Hoofer 2012 Bag

I'm not going to post numbers because I'm a shallow person who clings to the belief he's a better player than his scores indicate, but I though I'd shot as bad as possible on Saturday. Then I topped it by 7 strokes on Sunday . . booo!!!!!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

I'm not going to post numbers because I'm a shallow person who clings to the belief he's a better player than his scores indicate, but I though I'd shot as bad as possible on Saturday. Then I topped it by 7 strokes on Sunday . . booo!!!!!!

Am I also shallow for having an index that is reflecting what I believe to be too low? LOL.  It's irritating because I don't have enough rounds to balance it out yet, so it's basing it off three spectacular (for me) rounds. Which is why my indicated index has been changed back to "Beer".   Lately it seems none of it all matters on these forums anyway, unless the rounds are played on 72/144 courses.

Shot a 50/40 for a 90 on Sunday. Obviously my problems were on the front 9 (I'm going to blame it on a 7am tee time not of my choosing haha) but I figured it out on the back and had only 4 bogeys. The worst part about all of this: my goal was to BREAK 90 for the first time since I don't get to play rounds of 18 all that often (budget, playing partners etc.) and I left my birdie putt on 18 short by no more than 4 inches. That would have given me 89, and I would have been very happy. At least my 40 lets me know that I'm more than capable of shooting in the 80's. Just have to get out and play as much as possible. I did set a secondary goal of parring the last 3 holes straight, and I managed to pull it off, so that helped ease the pain a little.