IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

shot 38/39 for a 77 (par 72) at airway meadows today. 2nd best round ever. (shot 75 at van patten country club on my birthday last year)

hit every club but the driver well today. very very pleased!

75.1CR 141slope 7122yds

Score: 73

9 fairways

9 greens

26 putts

A very good day because this course is a brute........a 73=2 under par for HC purposes because of the course rating.

Definitely a keeper.....

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I shot a 90 @ Pebble Creek in Tampa on Saturday and won $16 for a Birdie on #10....and I lost 3 balls!

On Sunday we played Silverthorn and I won $0.50 from my buddy....we were playing 25 cent greenies & skins. I shot an 87, he shot an 88.

40 (+4)

Par, Par, Bogey, Par, Bogey, Birdie, Par, Par, Triple

Yea, ruined my round a bit there, barely hit a tree, so i was hitting 4 from about 10 yards off the front, and i hit my worst chip of the day then three putted, really turned bad.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Also shot 40 today (+4)

par, par, par, par,bogey, par, bogey, bogey, bogey

What was really annoying was I knew I could get par today by the way i was hitting with an easy par 5 on hole 8 to get birdie I knew today was the day, but somehow ended with three straight bogey's. ugh....

After a bad tee shot it does not mean the hole is over, it means you have an opportunity to show what you are made of!

The wild ride continues.......................

75.1CR 141slope

38-35=73

8 fairways

11 greens

29 putts

1-2 sand saves

1 penalty

I played well on the front, but never had any good looks at birdie.  I missed 3 greens and made 2 bogeys for a boring 17 putt 38.

In stark contrast, the inward 9 was a crazy thrill ride!!.........1 double, 2 bogeys, 2 pars, 3 birdies, and 1 eagle on a par4!!! (12 putts).........Wow, that was fun!!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Personal record on my home course. 86 shots (par 72, slope 71,4/127). 2 holes spoiled my perfect back nine (7 pars). I got too greedy on the toughest hole, and it ended up as a 9 on a par 4, couldn't catch a break. Counted 10 pars and 6 bogies. Still, only 29 putts, which is a huge improvement from the 44 (yeah, that's right) putts from a few days ago. Only 4 greens in regulation, but got up and down from most of the places. Everything was solid today, just a few dumb mistakes that i got brutally punished for (out of bounds, hazard and muddy lie). Well, tomorrows another day, wish me luck!

909D2 9.5 Stiff
Z-TX 3-H Stiff
Z-TX 4-PW Reg.
CG15 DSG 52 & 56
CG12 60 degree
Trinidad (CS)

82 at Grand Cypress North/South. Sloppy play. Three doubles. But it was still a great day! Took this shot of the 6th hole on the North course - a real nice par-5 -

2012-07-04 13.24.34.jpg

• Upvote 2

Played "Sweetbriar Legacy"  on the 4th of July  (hot hot hot day.)

5th round in 4 years....   took 3 years off of the game for various reasons,  and trying to find my swing again.    Pretty happy with an 88.   4 doubles,  the rest were par/bogey

Played the blacks at  74.1/121   6634 yards,  but a lot of the tee markers were moved up it seemed.

shot a 75 on the same 9 twice. does that count? free replay so I shot a 75. that should really bring down my handicap. wait its only a par 62. well still 13 over isnt bad. oh wait its rated at 58. that should put me right at 17. fantastic. At least I got to golf. not a bad day either. 13 over is still pretty solid. 2 lost balls. I dont know how the course is rated so low. 2 200 yard par 3's and 150 and 170 par 3s. Eat the par 4's for lunch though.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

Pretty clean -1 for 9 holes.  Only problem was the one hole I took driver.  Probably too much club, but I never get to hit it these days.  I'm starting to think the stock i20 707 S shaft is too flexible for me.  Lines just aren't very tight, even though it feels great to hit.  Too much spray and pray.....  Drove green with a 3 wood on #7.  Ballstriking is paramount on this course because if you rank the crappiest munis and P&P; courses in the country, I bet it's dead last.  Pretty sad for a course with such history.  You just aren't going to make any putts unless you get in tight.  Greens stimping at maybe 3.  Weeds and dirt everywhere.  Only grass on the fairways was a 3 foot diameter around the one sprinkler head next to the bus stop.  Really hard to putt.  You just have to commit to hitting it unusually hard for 3 footers.  Nice to get out though, and pretty decent weather for July in Texas.

Date: 7/5/12 Handicap Before: 5.4 Handicap After: 4.7
Score Type: Standard Course Handicap: 3 Total Putts : 16
3-Putt Avoidance : 0% Putts after GIR : 1.9 Putts per GIR+1 : 1.8
Birdie Putts Made : 42.9% Par Putts Made : 100% Putts after Chip : 1.5
Bogey Scramble : 50% Scramble : 50% Score on Par 5s : 4
Score on Par 4s : 4 Score on Par 3s : 3 GIR on Par 3s : 100%
GIR on Par 5s : 100% GIR on Par 4s : 66.7%
Hancock Golf Course
HOLE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TOTAL
32.6/112
Blue
152 462 357 144 249 324 335 346 264 2,633
Handicap 6 1 5 8 7 2 9 3 4
Par 3 5 4 3 4 4 4 4 4 35
Score 3 4 4 3 3 6 3 4 4 34
+/-
Net Score 3 3 4 3 3 5 3 3 4 31
Fairway 85.7%
Putts 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 1.8
Approach Shot 77.8%
Chips 1 1 1
Up and Down 50%
GIR 77.8%
GIR+1 88.9%
GIR-1 2

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Played the Harmon Club in Rockland, MA on July 4th in the rain and had a one over 36 on the front, and an 8 over 43 on the back for a 79.....oh it could have been much better, but it seems like I say that a lot.

Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5* , Aldila RIP’d stiff shaft (60g).

Ping G10 15* Hybrid
Callaway Heavan Wood 19* Hybrid
Putter: T-Line XXIV Tommy Armour

Ping i/3 Irons green dot
Cleveland 60* Lob wedge, Ping 56* Sand wedge, Nike SV Tour Black Satin 52* wedge, Ping 48* wedge.

Ball: TaylorMade

I shot an 87 yesterday at Quail Hollow Golf Club in Wesley Chapel, FL...just 12 miles north of Tampa.

My foursome then played a 4th of July Scramble....we finished tied for 4th out of 15 teams....-16 won and we were -11....no bogeys.

84, 40 on the front and 44 on the back.  I doubled 2 of the last three holes when the heat strated getting to me.  This was the best round of the year for me and also the best day of the year off the tee as I hit 10 of 13 fairways.  Good day putting as well.

Stephen T.

86... getting really tired of leaving strokes on the green but that's where it's happening even a 4 putt. The greens at my home course are probably the most difficult in the area including private clubs so I just keep telling myself to be patient I think maybe a round or two somewhere else may reaffirm my confidence a bit because I just can't make anything beyond 10 feet and I know my index is gonna go up some on the 15th but that's okay I probably need the extra stroke.