IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I didn't get to finish my 9 hole round today, as a storm began rolling in as I was finishing #7. I got to the par 5 9th tee with a 40, so I was probably looking at 45-47. My putting really let me down today. I had 3 3-putts and chips that just didn't give me a real chance at 1-putts to save par. I lost a lot of chances on and near the greens for pars. This was also my first round where I left the driver in my bag and went with the 3w off the tee. On #1, a par 5, it couldn't have started better. I hit a nice 230 yard drive and put the second shot on the green with my 4h. I proceeded to 3-putt for par. I wouldn't normally complain about a par, but I also wouldn't normally be on in 2.

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

Shot a 83 today (43-40). Slope was 117. I had 10 greens and 34 putts. Those numbers are about my average.

But the bad part was 3 double bogeys and 1 triple bogey. Couldn't keep my driver in play today. That was the difference. I normally would've shot something in the 70's. Oh well.

50 (+14)

6 Bogeys, 1 double, 2 triples

Really a bad day of golf. The only two greens i hit (10 & 18) i three putted. It was really bad, i couldn't stop hitting the ball right, it was big push rights not slices. Just couldn't get going.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot 88 this morning 44 front 44 back, had 5 three putts until I figured out what I was doing wrong with my putting stroke, played again right after that round shot 83 front 43 back 40 but had a four putt and a three putt ,greens are tough at my home course so I'm just gonna take it in stride and keep working on the putting, basically I have had good players tell me if you can putt good here you can putt anywhere.

Played gold tees 6529 yards rate 72.6 slope 135

43 (+7)

Par, Bogey, Bogey, Bogey, Par, Double, Par, Double, Par

So so round

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

39 par bogey bogey par par par bogey par par

My clubs-

Driver- Cleveland XL270 

3 wood- Cleveland XL270 HL 3 wood

hybrid and irons-Cleveland Mashie 3 hybrid 

Adams a4r 4 hybrid-gw

wedges- a4r pw, gw, snakeyes 

Callaway x-series jaws 56 Degree, 60 Degree

putter- Oddessey metal-x 

85 against par 72.  i've played this course a couple of times before from the tips (which comes to about 7100 yards) and shot 75 and 79, but today i was just all over the place.  i kept pushing drives and long irons way, waaaay right.  after the third hole (opening with double, bogey, double) i thought to myself "i'll be happy if i finish with 85 or better."  lo and behold, 85.

Played what was arguably the best and worst 9 holes of the season last night. Shot a 44 with a quad, a blown tee shot that popped up and landed 15' to the left of me and 3 penalty stokes. Weirdest golf I've ever played. I was pretty stoked after starting with a birdie on #10, we played the back 9. Missed a 5' putt for birdie on #12 and tapped in for par. Could/should have been sitting at -2 heading to 13. That's where the trouble started. Hit it in the water and ended up double bogey on the par 3 #13. Played somewhat  solid 14-16, par-par-bogey. Doubled 17 after leaving a chip about 30 feet from the hole and 2 putting after getting on in 4. Two shots OB on 18 ran the score up. Finally got to the green in 6, remarkably hit a solid shot off the tee for my 5th and made the green in two on a 480y par 5 and proceeded to come undone with a 3 putt. Not sure what the problem was. I played 5 holes like a pro and 4 holes of absolute slop. Though I scrambled to bogey on 2 of the sloppy 4 it was pretty ugly.

Dave :-)

I'm still on a roll...................

75.1CR 141Slope

Mon-76

Tue-77

Wed-75

My index is all but certain to be revised in the +/PLUS category with the July 15th revision!

I'm trending +0.7 now, but two good scores will drop before the 15th, so I cannot let up!!!  Regardless of what happens......it should be a new personal best!!!

• Upvote 1

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Had a really odd round.  9 holes, +1 and only 12 putts.  Could've easily been -1 and 10 putts, but I lipped out a couple of 3 footers.  Let's just say it wasn't because of spectacular ballstriking

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Shot a 102 on a par 71 today; best hole - par on a par 3, worst holes - triple bogey, but I had a few of these. Worst shot: tee shot of about 30 yards with the 3 wood. Best shot: Pitching wedge from about 65-70 yards to 1 foot from the cup. I made par on that one. Now looking forward to break 100 next week.

Cheers,

Bogdan

• Upvote 1

87 but had to post 84 due to ESC, had a 9 on the ninth hole, was cruising along at 3 over after eight holes and was even better after seven cause I doubled number eight, anyways hit my drive into a bunker about 310 out there and then the most unbelievable thing happened........... I missed the ball..... and missed again.......... I was in complete shock, this has not happened since I was 13 years old (33 years) hit fat on my third attempt into another bunker, chunked out of that on the fairway hit my next back of green three putts later 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock.Hopefully it will be another 33 years before I whiff at a golf ball cause I'll probably be dead by then, or so lousy I couldn't care less.

par 72 rate 73.7 slope 139 yards 6874

A career low index is in doubt with the July 15 revision looming.....

75.1cr  141 slope

Thursday: 83

Today: 78

The 78 today knocked off a 72............and my round tomorrow will knock off a 69.  There is still a chance!!!  A round in the mid-70s tomorrow would be nice!!  If there is any consolation, the 72 and 69 were from the forward 72.5cr 137 slope tees.  Even so, the 69= a -2.7 differential and  I'll most likely take a big hit tomorrow when that round drops.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

A career low index is in doubt with the July 15 revision looming.....

75.1cr  141 slope

Thursday: 83

Today: 78

The 78 today knocked off a 72............and my round tomorrow will knock off a 69.  There is still a chance!!!  A round in the mid-70s tomorrow would be nice!!  If there is any consolation, the 72 and 69 were from the forward 72.5cr 137 slope tees.  Even so, the 69= a -2.7 differential and  I'll most likely take a big hit tomorrow when that round drops.

Ouch on that 83, sounds like you may have just pressed youself a little too much to get to + index, we got a lot of summer left so I'm sure your gonna get there. What course do you play?