IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Got randomly paired with two its today. It was he first time i have ever played with anyone, so I was a bi nervous since I'm just a beginner. I had some really nice shots as well as some very nasty looking ones hahaha. But I ended up shooting my personal best of 109. I just added a new 3 wood to m bag ( ive been playing wiuout one) so that helped quite a bit. I think next time I will shoot maybe 100 that's my goal anyway

76.... 3 hole run of double, bogey, bogey on 13,14,15. Crud......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

93 today. New personal best. My scores have been steadily dropping so far and it feels great. Went out in 49 and back in with 44. I think the main thing was just eliminating those blow up holes. I had one triple, one double, 2 pars and the rest was solid bogey golf. Still have yet to hit a birdie, but it's coming I can feel it.

Today I had a 2 over 74 which is my new personal best by 1 shot. For some reason breaking that 75 mark feels like a big deal.The highlight was certainly my tap in eagle on a 535 yard par 5. A few stupid mistakes kept it from being really special, and hopefully I can get rid of those in a round soon. I also hit 14 GIR.

:whistle:

42 today (par 35) not near as good day today, just couldn't feel the right swing today and just was not going to happen.

After a bad tee shot it does not mean the hole is over, it means you have an opportunity to show what you are made of!

49 (+13, 33.5/125). Another awful outing. I had no control over my driver and got lucky quite a few times. My irons were erratic. About the only thing I feel improving right now is my putting. I rolled it well and missed a few by inches. Definitely getting better there and soon they'll start dropping. I've been avoiding it, but it feels like I need to get a few lessons or I'll drive myself crazy. :-)

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

84 par 72 rate 72.6 slope 135 yards 6529

Well today I bumped my lowest score 75 at my home course off my current 20 so when revision happens at the end of the month I think I'll be at 7.2 and then have a course handicap of 9 instead of 8, 6.6 is just a little low for me, at least where I play. While out though played along with a young guy who was a +3, he played from tips 74.5 slope 142 and shot 68 after double bogey on 18 .

broke 90 for the first time since high school (13 years ago).  par 72.  42/43.  putter killed me on the back. had 4, 3 putts.   hit driver twice.  3 or 4 iron off the tee the rest of the day.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 on 9.

My clubs-

Driver- Cleveland XL270 

3 wood- Cleveland XL270 HL 3 wood

hybrid and irons-Cleveland Mashie 3 hybrid 

Adams a4r 4 hybrid-gw

wedges- a4r pw, gw, snakeyes 

Callaway x-series jaws 56 Degree, 60 Degree

putter- Oddessey metal-x 

Shot a 50 (+14, 34.6/129). Played like crap, again. I played a different course than my usual and played tees which are equivalent to the blues at my home course. It was too long for me today mostly because I was so cautious with my driver and wasn't getting my typical distance. Therefore, I had no GIR. My irons weren't very good again either. My putting is still improving and was pretty good again today, so that's a positive. I was rolling it well and sunk a few from ~10 feet and missed others by inches. The one mistake I'd say I had putting was a complete misread on #7 that lead to a 3 putt. I wish my driver and irons would come around...

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

80 with a double OB quad that I promptly followed with 2 more bogies. I got skills...... :-(

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I shot 38 on a par 36.

I knew it was going to be a good round when I got an eagle on the first hole which was a par 4.

I played absolutely great.  This was my first round using my new driver and irons.  I am impressed thus far.  I hope I can keep this up!

Driver:    SLDR TP 9.5* (Tour AD DI 6S)

Wood:   Jetspeed 3W (Aldilia RIP Alpha) & SLDR 5W (Diamana Kai'li)

Hybrids: Rescue 11 3H (18*) & Rescue 11 4H (21*)

Irons:     Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW

Wedge:   ATV 52* & 58*

Putter:   Bettinardi Signature 6