IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Personal best today.  32 on a relatively easy par 33.  Two birds and one bogie.  Everything felt very in control and I had a short game for once.  My one bogie was a mis hit on a short chip near the green.  otherwise, so happy with the play today.  Bit swings were very pure for me, and straight.  Even was calling my shots in terms of where the shot starts and if I was drawing or fading it.

I like these days.

the wife had a personal best too - only her 7th round of 9.

windy though

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 79 on an easy par 70 course. Worst golf I've played this year by quite a bit.

The only thing that didn't make it worse was that I hit my driver well and made a few fairly long par putts and a 25 foot birdie putt (my only birdie of the round).

Left 5 birdie putts dead in the middle but short. The greens were slower than normal because it had been raining and they weren't mowed today but, good grief, looks like I would have been able to make the adjustment...But I never did.

Oh well...That's why they call it golf I guess.

96...which is a good avg score for me...71.3/115....but I didn't feel good about it...didnt feel like I played that well. Stupid mistakes, mostly mental...need to dig harder in that dept.

87, tied for my lowest round ever. Had 6 pars and only 28 putts but also 3 doubles back to back to back. Scores beginning to drop though.
my get up and go musta got up and went..

The Gog Magog Golf Club

The Wendlebury Course

6753 Yards White Tees

Out: 50 - 4 bogeys, 5 double bogeys, 16 putts (2x1 putt, 7x2 putts), 2FIR, 0 lost balls.

In: 50 - 2 pars, 3 bogeys, 4 double bogeys, 19 putts (8x2 putts, 1x3 putts), 2FIR, 2GIR, 0 lost balls

Total: 100

- This is the first round of golf Ive played where I didnt lose a single golf ball! Actually, by the end of the round I had 12 new Pro v1's in my bag (and I mean new!) Thats the benefit of your playing partners being Titliest employees..they gave me every ball they found :)

- Putting was again on fire (for me:) with only one game of ping pong (three put)!

- I had two pars in a row, which is the first time in my life Ive done this :) And the last six holes I was only six over!

- There was only one blow up hole (9 on a par 5) where usually Ill have 3 or 4 in my round!

- Otherwise I played to my handicap :)

But what a fantastic day to get out and about as it would have been in the mid 20's today! Also, the course has hills! My god does it have hills...it nearly killed my playing partners as they decided to leave their trollies behind (amateurs!:).

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

Shot 74 +2. Started with a 40 on the front nine with a triple bogey and a chip in birdie. Then went 34 on the back. Had a stretch on the back where I went birdie, eagle, birdie. Pretty exciting day minus the 5-6 terrible shots I hit today.

Played Saturday and today. Saturday I shot a 95 on a par 72 Today I played only 9 holes and shot a 47 on the back 9

What's in the bag?
2 Iron, 3 Iron, 4 Iron, 5 Iron, 6 Iron, 7 Iron, 8 Iron, 9 Iron, PW, GW, 3 Wood, 5 Wood, Putter
Titleist Irons, Callaway Woods and a Jack Nicklaus putter. Cigars and a case of Stella.

Shot 80 today at Wizard Golf Links in Myrtle Beach. I had TWO 3-putts, I missed TWO very short putts (inside 4 feet), and finished bogey, bogey, while hitting my tee-shot into the water on 18, needing a par to shoot 79 for the first time. Ugh. Another round of 80. At least I'm getting close.

120. 67 out, 53 in. Back 9 was much better, obviously! Only one double digit score on a hole, and it was on the front. Too many 3 putts!!

Bayonet/Black Horse Golf Course - Bayonet Course
White Tees 69.4 / 132

May 18, 2013

EAGLE BIRDIE PAR BOGEY 2BOGEY+

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OUT 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 IN TOTAL
WHITE 505 357 317 156 306 170 336 541 388 3076 462 331 316 387 149 320 326 150 428 2869 5945
HANDICAP 5 7 11 17 13 15 9 1 3 4 10 8 6 18 14 12 16 2
PAR 5 4 4 3 4 3 4 5 4 36 5 4 4 4 3 4 4 3 5 36 72
SCORE 7 7 4 4 4 4 5 5 6 46 7 5 6 5 5 5 6 6 7 52 98
ROUND SCORE +2 +5 +5 +6 +6 +7 +8 +8 +10 +10 +12 +13 +15 +16 +18 +19 +21 +24 +26 +26 +26
NET SCORE 7 7 4 4 4 4 5 5 6 46 7 5 6 5 5 5 6 6 7 52 98
TEE CLUB 1W 3W 5i 8i 5i 5i 3W 1W 5i 3Hy 3Hy 5i 1W 8i 3Hy 3W 8i 1W
FAIRWAYS ⇒ ⇐ x x v x x 57% x ⇒ v ⇒ ⇐ x ⇒ 29% 43%
GIR x x x 33% 0% 17%
PUTTS 2 1 2 2 2 1 1 2 2 15 3 2 2 1 2 2 1 1 3 17 1.8/32
SAND SHOTS 1 1 1 1 2 3

Yesterdays round

Shot some new personal bests this weekend. I play a18 hole course that plays the same 9 twice, just different tee boxes. Just for comparison my best 18 is a 87, shot that late last year and until recently havent been able to get anywhere near it. Friday I played 9 and shot a 43 - 8 over (new best) Saturday played 18, presidents cup qulaifier from the competition tees and shot an 89 (net 72 with 17hc) which qualifies me to the knockout match play stage. Sunday played 9 again and shot a 42 (beat fridays PB) Made a few swing changes recently which have hugely helped ball striking and ive really been taking my course management a lot more serious. Also shot my first ever eagle sunday. So very happy about that. 35y flop into steep sloping rough towards the hole. Rolled in like I ment to do it ;) Now to convert some of those 9 hole rounds to 18 and get that HC cut!

shot a 107 today at Silverstone GC  in 20-30 mph winds in L.V. 3 pars on the back nine was a personal best for me. Still trying to get a round in without putting down an 8. It was crazy trying to putt with the wind, never really thought it would be an issue until today.

Played a 2 person scramble, my partner hadn't played at all this year (didn't show though some guys have all the talent...)

Windrose Golf Club 70.9/122

We shot a 7 under 65 and putted terribly. 6 birdies and an eagle and a bogey.

Somehow, after weeks of struggling with my driver I was BOMBING 300+ yard drives almost every time I pulled it out, longest at 365 with a little help from the wind.