IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Me 93, son 89 70.4/122 Neither of us drove on to the other fairway.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6,610.  71.1/121.

75.  39 front hitting 6 greens.  36 back hitting 3 greens.

I got skilz.......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Hello all, Played for the first time since revamping/changing my swing.. Small 9 hole course in Riyadh KSA. Started with hole 6 Bogy on the par 3 number 2 Bogy on the par 5 number 4 - I hit the best three hybrid in a while but long into the pond.. No one ever hits it into pond here, so that was just me not thinking I could ever hit it the 220 yards into the pond. I think the 3 hybrid is becoming one of my best clubs. Triple bogy the par 4 number 5 hole - this really was an unfortunate breakdown.. I need to work on eliminating that sort of thing I hit par on all the other holes and I two putted every hole today. So that means i shot a 5 over today on the 9 holes, what a disappointment I look to improve in a few days. Abu3baid

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

All I can say is I am glad we got called off the course for weather at the 5th hole because I was playing terrible last night. Couldn't chip or putt to save my life.

Dave :-)

Shot a 72 on a par 62 course, all the par 4's where par,  I hit a few blow outs on three of the par 3's.

Driver has just been on starting to consistently hit it 250.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO] Best round ever! Shot an 84!today with 5 pars and 2 birdies. Also missed my firs hole in one by 2 inches. Great day on the course. :-)
my get up and go musta got up and went..

Was out with Jeremie Boop today. A round of 18 holes at Homestead golf course near Tipp City, ohio. A very flat course, but it had some bite to it. 6300 yards from the tips, 70.4 rating at a 129 slope. Really need to get off the tee well to score, the greens were awesome. Great speed to them, and they had some character. The course was in above good shape for a lower end golf course. Greens fee's were 21 dollars walking, just a steal i think. The cart girl was hot as well, that just makes the round better ;)

Played pretty well today, left some shots out there on the course. I know my ball striking isn't there yet, but its in a good place for me to shoot pretty solid. Putter was on today, no three putts, made some good 4-5 footers for par, and sank a few long putts as well.

+4 39 Front

+3 39 Back

+7 78, Net +6.7  (USGA)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

1st rd. of City Championship. Shot 67 with a ton of wasted shots. Looking forward to tomorrow and need a great round. Young buck shot 60 so i''m seven back.

Shot a 90 sum playing like dirt today at my home course. Couldn't hit the ball!

FT Optiforce 440 Diamana S+, Nike covert tour Kuro Kage, Mizuno MP54 4-PW, Vokey SM5 52 56 60, Odyssey White Ice #2

76 on par a par 69. Three doubles on the back killed me. Drove another par 4 green just to the left of the pin at 282. Tiny little green, ball shown behind the pin in the photo.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I have been killing it, for me. If not for the rain chasing me off the course all week and the resulting rush playing decent golf has been "easy" lately. Today I posted a personal best of 77 39/38 on 69.3/119 6412. A bittersweet reward of 7.3 differential for shooting 6 over on the par 71 rinky dink course. Honestly I couldn't give a shit about the score. It was how I played that stokes me. When I knew it was everything to stay the course, no pun intended, I went section 8. After making par on 15 and knowing the score I pretty much didn't stop saying"today is my day". It worked. After a horrendous short push from 17 tee I saved bogey, I had already made par on 16. I kept it up and pretty much played 18 perfect, FIR and GIR with a 12" birdie putt that I missed by an inch, Tap in for 77. If I don't play another 7 holes before 09/01 I am 9.8. Time to update the forum HI to my current 10.4. I realize it's not a fluke.

Dave :-)

Originally Posted by saevel25

Was out with Jeremie Boop today. A round of 18 holes at Homestead golf course near Tipp City, ohio. A very flat course, but it had some bite to it. 6300 yards from the tips, 70.4 rating at a 129 slope. Really need to get off the tee well to score, the greens were awesome. Great speed to them, and they had some character. The course was in above good shape for a lower end golf course. Greens fee's were 21 dollars walking, just a steal i think. The cart girl was hot as well, that just makes the round better ;)

Played pretty well today, left some shots out there on the course. I know my ball striking isn't there yet, but its in a good place for me to shoot pretty solid. Putter was on today, no three putts, made some good 4-5 footers for par, and sank a few long putts as well.

+4 39 Front

+3 39 Back

+7 78, Net +6.7  (USGA)

And, I shot 96 48/48.... Triple on first hole and quad on on of the par 3's on the back. My putting abandoned me and I 3 putted probably 7 or 8 times at least. I had some really good drives with my new driver but wasn't able to capitalize on anything due to my poor putting. Was great playing a new course though and felt like I did better than normal for playing on an unfamiliar course.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

after the 74 on Sunday, I played 4 days in a row (wed - sat) - 4 and half rounds - blistering heat and winds

83/85/39/84/89

I think it's time for a break - I'm being punished for having a good round.

Bill - 

Today was my 3rd round after a 16 month layoff.  Nothing much to get excited about except that I'm actually playing.  Played Grand Elk Golf Club in Granby, CO (Craig Stadler design) Friday and today, and we played Keystone Ranch (Robert Trent Jones) yesterday.  Friday and Saturday I shot a nice round 99 each day, and then today I really burned up the course with a 95.  The only good thing about is that I finally beat my brother today after being trounced the first 2 rounds.  Tomorrow we play Pole Creek near Winter Park, then Tuesday it's The Raven in Silverthorne.  Assuming that my body doesn't just give up and quit on me.  Lots of aches and pains right now from golf swing muscles that mostly atrophied during my long layoff.

Still, bad golf with pain is still better than no golf.

• Upvote 1

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Shot an 88 today @ Conklin Players Club (Par 72).  Hit 7 greens and played those holes -2.  2 birdies and 4 pars.  Did not pull a single driver or 3 wood all day they stayed in the bag because right now they suck lol.  3 hybrid off of every par 4 and par 5.

Overall it was one of the best rounds I've ever played and could have very easily been an 84.  I stood in the middle of the 17th fairway with a 7 iron needing pars on the last 2 holes to shoot 84 instead I go bogey, double bogey.

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86

AK (RIP),

I hate to go 666 (6 pars, 6 bogies, 6 doubles).  My handicap soared to over 16.   Had a bad driving day and lost at least 4 stroke off tee.  Couple of bladed chip shots didn't help.  OTOH, gripping down 1 inch on iron shots is working.   Had 4 GIRs which isn't bad.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

played a links-style course today that i've probably only played a dozen times in the past several years.  off the tee it's very forgiving, but the greens are all heavily guarded by bunkers, so a missed approach shot is usually trouble unless you're pretty handy with a sand wedge.  i just couldn't quite get a feel for my swing today, everything was leaking a little right and i didn't have my usual distance with my irons, but i still somehow managed to get in with a 78 (par 72, 6550 yards).

6,857 yds.  72.5/128  Long course for me......

79.   Finished bogey, bogey in the rain.

Wandered into a hornets nest in the deep rough on 2.  Stung twice on my head but still made par. Note to self.....don't hit your damn ball into the deep rough!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1