IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

My son scored his best today on the 3rd week of the season.

Brookside Course 2 Blues (Par 70, 68.9/122): 84

I'm still recovering and doing yoga and pitching and putting.

Okay, he just scored 50(36) yesterday on the front 9 of Rio Hondo Golf Club (70.5/124) ending with 3 pars in a row (Hole scores: 7/4 7/4 6/5 6/5 6/4 6/4 3/3 3/3 4/4). Anyway, he's out back practicing his swing against a net, which is the most I have ever seen him practice.

He's getting the bug to play well, finally. :banana:

He said he needs to warm up before playing from now on. No more going cold, which means that when we play a round together I also get to warm up. :whistle:

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

A 92 today in the wind and the wet. Was really trying to concentrate on transferring some of the feelings from the work at the range and home onto the course. Wasn't hitting the ball that well but really only 3 lost ball from stupid snap hooks and a 4 putt from 10 ft on the 13th stopped me posting a reasonable score

Henry

Last four rounds.

41 - 38

41 - 41

45 - 39

39 - 38

Going to have to put some work in on the putting green. Last round I had 5 bogeys and 13 pars. Hit 13 greens in regulation and missed every single birdie put, 5 of them inside 10 feet. Could of been one of those days though as 5 lipped out and 1 done the full 360 degrees.

I really need to improve my game in the wind.  That said, it was windy enough to blow the ball off the tee today.  The wind added a about an inch or two of break (depending on the gusts) to every 3-4 feet of putt, and I never compensated or got it right.

...didn't really satisfy my urge to play golf - I want to play even more right now, but I have to wait until next week...

92 Paradise Knolls in Riverside California. Need to work on my putting and my last 3 holes.. I always seem to break down in the last 3 holes of the day!.

My bag..

- Driver: Taylormade Jetspeed 10.5* 

- 5 Wood: Ping G20 15*

- Irons: Taylormade SLDR 4-PW, AW

- Weges: Cleveland C16 (55, 60)

- Putter: Odyssey Metal X

Balls

- Titleist ProV1x

- Srixon Qstar

- Taylormade Project (a)

Front 40 Back 41 overall 81 par 72 rate 72.6 slope 135 indexed 7.0

12/18 GIR

12/14 FIR

39 putts :pound:

0 birdies :cry:

9 pars

9 bogies

This round had 77 written all over it, the greens were just punched and sanded last Wednesday and they were completely inconsistent and bumpy as hell, I had 5 birdie putts within 12' and I even 3 jacked one of them. With the new shaft on the SLDR was able to gain some needed control but also need to get more height on my tee shots, I'm going to move the ball a little more forward in my stance to see if that helps.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

6610 yds. 71.1/121 par 72. 77......37/40. Hit 7 greens on the front and ZERO on the back. Ugh..... You can't make that up. Back to back 77's though. It's coming......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

95, hit only one green in regulation, despite hitting 11 fairways. But I did hit five collars, so that's in the right direction. Six pars, but also two triples and some doubles. I don't think I hit the ball all that poorly, but I wasn't lined up -- the number of my shots that went straight, but weren't where I wanted to hit, I'd rather not mention.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/30/ynaza6em.jpg[/IMG] My best round since I started playing 3 months ago!!

My bag..

- Driver: Taylormade Jetspeed 10.5* 

- 5 Wood: Ping G20 15*

- Irons: Taylormade SLDR 4-PW, AW

- Weges: Cleveland C16 (55, 60)

- Putter: Odyssey Metal X

Balls

- Titleist ProV1x

- Srixon Qstar

- Taylormade Project (a)

Pretty cool day today. Had @tristanhilton85 caddie for me at a Pro-Am at Mission Hills CC on the tournament course for the upcoming Kraft Nabisco Championship. My team won second, (we played best two scores per hole, five man team, 4 am's 1 pro.) and I shot a 74. The Dinah Shore course was not what I would consider tournament condition for the Pro's standards, but pre-tournament condition, which is really nice by any amateurs standards. And I birdied 18, which was pretty cool. Had an eagle opportunity from about 12 feet there, but missed it left (pull). Need to work on the putts some more.

Shot 93 yesterday. Wind constant 24 mph gusts over 30 mph so pretty happy with score. Hit my new irons well but putting sucked. Tuesday plan on playing 2 rounds. Well see how that goes.

Shot a 76 at Rio Pinar country Club.  First time playing it.  Found a deal for 20 dollars on golf now and figured i'd try it.  I must say it is the best deal for your buck in central florida.

My best round by far today although was only a front 9. Previous best 43 (par 36). Today hit a 38 including my very first (and probably only) hole in one on the Par 3, 160 yard 7th. Two 3 putts and a water hazard included, could have been even better!

38 is my personal best for 9 also! Here s to 37.:beer:

Shot an 86 at Pinemeadow golf course in Mundeline, IL. All ponds still frozen and snow still on the ground. This seems like my score lately when I'm hitting it so so.

Bettinardi Golf Kuchar #2 Cobra Bio Cell+ Callaway Razr Hawk 3W TaylorMade SLDR 19H Mizuno JPX 825-Pro 4-AW Scor 55 & 60 (Wedges)

Wind was gusting 15-20 mph yesterday, but managed to get out and play some decent golf.

Par 71 (35/36)

Rating/Slope 71.9/133 6745 yds.

Shot:

+4 (front) 4/7 FH; 4/9 GIR; 15 putts

+4 (back) 3/7 FH; 4/9 GIR; 15 putts

Total

+8 (79) 7/14 FH; 8/18 GIR; 30 putts

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚