IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

An 89 today (Par 72 CR 71).

Was hitting the ball really well, nice draws today in contrast to the big fades of the other. No idea what changed but i won't complain. Hit all but 3 fairways but only 3 GIR (but had 3 holes where i was <3inches from the green). My putting and shortgame where not pretty which cost me most of my strokes and gave away 4 silly doubles.

Henry

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 108 today. First time my pals and I played at Quail Valley Golf Course, Littlestown PA. Beautiful course. I hit a lot of great shots... Gotta stop those chunks though. That's what kills me and keeps me from shooting low 90s
Titleist 910D2 Titleist 910F 19* Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW Top Flite Tour Wedge 56* Cleveland Smart Square Putter

I didn't. Was supposed to, but the starter went out on the daughters car. Tee time 8:52 AM tomorrow though. Please let me not suck.

- Shane

100 @ Tunica National. First time there and used new irons (took plastic off in parking lot). Putting as usual was my killer. Other than that happy with the rest of my game.

David

Shot a 5, even through one hole and then it rained. We waited an hour but they never let us back out so rain check. Wasn't 3 miles away before skies cleared and sun came back.

Dave :-)

Shot a 91 with four three-putts and two stroke-and-distance penalties. My course handicap is 22 so I guess I can't complain too much.  But damn, that's a lot of fat that could be cut out.

84 - 39/45

Great front nine - terrible back nine with two triple bogeys - bad bunker play/putting and a little but of bad luck

Lessons are certainly helping - my misses are narrower.

Need to book a putting lesson and work on my bunker play - losing 5-6 shots a round in these areas

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Last three rounds this past week: 44(+8) 39(+3) and 35(+1) all on different nines. Putting has been hot except for on that 44. Really impressed with those second two nines and hope to continue my 30's streak.

Played my first round of 18 today at the Mount Prospect golf club. I didn't drive the ball well at all., I was slicing and shanking the ball on just about every hole. It wasn't all bad, I gave me to work on my irons out of the rough and around trees. I shot a 129 on a par 71.

50 on Wednesday, 82 on Friday, 81 on Saturday, 89 and 39 on Sunday.

Both the 50 and the 89, I was wearing my glasses instead of contacts.  I tend to focus on the distortion caused by the lenses in my peripheral vision which makes the ground look closer, so I choke up on the club, and of course.... I revert to my normal posture during the swing, so I hit a lot of thins on those two rounds.

Still, it's a pretty consistant start for me this year.

47-42 for a 90. Pretty easy course though. Definitely hitting a little better. Putter actually let me down today.

Course couldn't have been that easy if a 47-42 is a 90. Heck it adds it's own stroke. Shot 88, 90 and 91 at myrtle beach legends course last couple of days. Back/white tees. 84 today on easy course from whites/fronts. 40-44. Fell apart on the back. Got tired I think. 4 rounds, 2 captain choice rounds and 7 range sessions in 4 days probably does that to you. On another note 260+ off the tee and hitting 80+% of FIRs, I probably shouldn't play the fronts but when the group I play with pays for my golf in skins plus an extra $10 it's hard to want to move back.

James

Played 27 holes today Played nine waiting on my boss to get there shot a 41 front. Then 43 front/47 back very happy with my ball striking they just punched the greens and didnt mow them until half way through the round balls hopped all over the place

Went out golfing with my dad. Shot 92, 72.2 CR, 127 Slope, 6700 yards.

Just played like utter trash. Horrible. Have NO control over the driver. Contact felt horrible. Short game was terrible.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Course couldn't have been that easy if a 47-42 is a 90. Heck it adds it's own stroke. Shot 88, 90 and 91 at myrtle beach legends course last couple of days. Back/white tees. 84 today on easy course from whites/fronts. 40-44. Fell apart on the back. Got tired I think. 4 rounds, 2 captain choice rounds and 7 range sessions in 4 days probably does that to you. On another note 260+ off the tee and hitting 80+% of FIRs, I probably shouldn't play the fronts but when the group I play with pays for my golf in skins plus an extra $10 it's hard to want to move back.

Whoops. 47-43. I think my brain was a tad fried. ;-)

- Shane

Shot an 88 today. Amazingly as I sucked. Need to figure out the iron game. It either shoes up or it doesn't. Today it didn't. Doesn't help that I have a new swing every weekend.

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer