IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

On Sunday I shot the best round of my life so far, an 82 at Redland Bay. It's given me a lot of inspiration that I will soon succeed in my quest to break 80 considering my round featured, an eagle on the Par 5 3rd, a four-putt on the first and two terrible tee shots on the back nine going in the water. I won the day as I was then off 16 but I've been slashed to 14 for my next round at Gainsborough Greens. I am determined to eat, sleep and crap golf until I shoot 79 (hence me joining the forum). Cheers!

94. I played at some country club that i only played at like 3-4 times before cuz I got invited out there. The rough was really high (seriously almost like oakmont) with heavy fescue which I was in a few times. Besides like 4 double bogeys I played pretty darn well.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Shot a 103 yesterday, it seems I forgot everything that I did right last week with a 92. I finally got tired of slicing my Nike Sas, so I went back to my old Callaway and hit 6 fairways on the back nine. I finally started to get my swing back but way to late to save the round. I am really bummed as that might be my last round for awhile as I have to go see a neurosurgon tomorrow for some work to get rid of bone spurs in my neck.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

I shot a 77 yesterday. I had 2 doubles, and 2 3 putts I am driving the ball really well right now but am really struggling with clubs between 6 iron and wedge. For somereason I have lost a ton of distance, at least 1 club with each short iron. I need to hit the range and get it figured out

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

89 (43-46). The most interesting round I've ever played. It rained for the majority of the front 9 and got humid on the back. My driving was excellent and my putting was really poor today (36 putts; maybe due to the really slow greens). I hit my first hole in one on a short par 3 (118yds), where i actually pulled the shot a bit and it hit a hill that bounced it back onto the green. I could only see the top of the flag from the tee box so I had no idea until i got to the hole that it actually went in. I bogeyed 11 holes today, if my putting was where it usually is I could have shot in the low 80s, but really I can't get dissappointed after the round that had my first ace!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (Titleist Speeder by Fujikura - S)
3-Wood: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce v2 - S)
5-Wood: 909F3 18° (Matrix Ozick - S)
Irons: Amp Irons 4-PW (True Temper Dynalite 90 - S)
Wedges:   Oil Can 248.06, 254.10, 260.04
Putter: White Hot XG #5

I shot a 44 for 9 holes with a total of 23 putts.

5 3-Putts does not make me a happy man, especially since I was just KILLING my driver, including being 20 yards off the green on a 360 yard par 4.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

45 on a 9 holer, the back nine. Was doing real good until I hit a pitiful dribbler off the tee on the 18th, and then my 3 wood went wild right into the drivng range, setting me up for a nice quad. Two-putted every hole, which made me feel good since that's a rarity for me.

I asked the guys what the greens stimped to - this morning it was a 14. God, it needs to rain.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Shot 73 at my Father in Laws home course! Best round of the year but I really let a great oppertunity slide bye.

I birdied the first two holes and shot -1 on the front, but a tripple bogey on #13 derailed me a bit, but I birdied two of the last three to finish strong.

One of my main goals this season is to break 70, and I had it in my hands today and let it go, but I can take a lot of positive things from the round, and I'm confident I will still reach my goal for the year!!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

44 in league-play last night. As unimpressive as that sounds, I was sitting at 24 through four holes and managed to play at par over the last five holes. I was pretty happy with the recovery and I managed to earn a couple points - one over my opponent and one for tying the course (net).

In my bag: adams.gif Speedline Fast 10 10.5, Speedline 3W, Ping Zing2 5-SW  vokey.gif 60 deg odyssey.gif 2-ball    330-RXS

42 in league play last night, probabaly my best 9-hole score ever, and we were playing the harder and much longer part of the course. I had been averageing around a 49, so I am pretty stoked with my play last night. I only had 15 puts, which was great considering I didn't hit one fairway or one green in regulation. I really need to figure out the driver.

Playing the what if game, I lipped out two puts and missed another by an inch left from 10 feet.

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

ugly ass 46 (1 OB, 2 in water). still rebuilding my swing and i don't have any confidence over the ball.

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

Broke my left baby toe extreme tubing this past weekend and it hurts like crazy to roll over on it through my swing. I might go out and give it a shot anyways today but who knows, i may be off the course for a while
Driver905R Proforce V2 Stiff 9.5*
3 Wood906f2 Proforce V2 Stiff 15*
Hybrid:CPR Stiff 18*
Irons: DCI 4-PW
Wedges: CG10 Black Pearl 52*,56*,60*Putter: Futura or Redneck BubbaBall: Pro V1

I think I shot what is possibly the worst 9 hole round of my life. I started out double, double and then self-destructed thereafter, going triple, bogey, quad, quad, quad, double, triple and ending the round with a 61. I didn't even shoot that bad when I was 7 years old - but then again, when I was 7, I couldn't hit the ball far enough to lose it in the woods.

It's one of those days that makes me want to quit. I didn't hit a single drive that wasn't either wild left or wild right, I hit my irons crisply maybe three times, and missed almost every putt. I couldn't keep a ball out of the woods to save my life.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Shot 37 at the same course but should have easily been under par.

I cannot hit a short put to save my life.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

78... 38 on the front 9 40 on the back

Started off by getting rushed onto the first tee by the starter to play with 2 other people. First two holes ok bogey on 1 and 2 shouldve parred 2. Par on 3,4,5. On 6 I hit a monster drive over the first huge hill... a 5 wood to just short of the green and an eagle chip that just missed... 1 inch tap in birdie parred 7 and bogeyed 8,9. Back 9 not as good 5 pars and 3 of them were saves. Overall this was the best round of my life... I am really getting some condidence with all my clubs now and a lot with my driver since I almost drove a long par 4 in one.

in the bag

Driver: 909D2 9.5° Oban Devotion Shaft

3 Wood: G10 15.5°
Hybrid: 3dx RC 20° Ironwood 

4-PW: MP-57's S300

Wedges: 51° MP-T Black Nickel 56° Vokey Spin Milled 

Putter: Tracy II 35" Iomic Grip 

Ball: Pro V1x

Weird night in league tonight, shot a 36. One ob penalty, one fairway, one eagle, one birdie, six one putts and three two putts. The three two putts I was for putting for birdies and missed and hit the cup on two and just low on the last.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

I went out yesterday to attempt to qualify for the USGA Amateur Public Links Championship. I wasn't expecting to make it, but it was being hosted by my home course. Plus, I always play better when I play with players with higher ability than I.

Long story short, I missed making it by 9 shots and the guy in my group is the one that made it. I felt that I actually could have kept up with him had I putted better and avoided the big numbers in the second round.

Here are my two scorecards plus the combined stats for the two rounds.

It was super freaking hot out too

Here's to next year!!

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Today I shot 36 through 9 holes / par 34, 2425 yards.

Very pleased just being 2 over in only my 5th round of golf.

Now only if I could sort out my slice off the tee with the driver and learn to hit my fairway woods.

:)