IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

never add your score till you get to the clubhouse!!!

Oh, absolutely. The last time I had a chance to break 40, I had 35 after 8 holes, and a 300 yard par 4 in front of me. Well, even though I only need par, no way I'm going to play it safe - you gotta let the big dog eat. Just then my father says "You need par to break 40". Dum-dum. I dead pull my drive into the trees, and somehow hit a recovery shot onto the green. Then, I three-putt for a 40.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

I just played a quick nine today hit 6 G.I.R could not putt for crap but it comes and goes.

Driver:907 D2
Woods:None.... to many clubs
Hybrids: Hibore 2i
Irons:nike forged blades (someones as tiger)
Wedges: 52 x-tour, Volkey SM 56, Volkey SM 60Putter: Circa 62 #2Ball: Pro V1x or what ever is in my bagHome Course:http://www.springfieldcc.org/

40 and a 41 for 81. A good round for me but I still could have improved. That 41 included doubles on both par 3's. I hit the driver inconsistently but the irons and short game were like clockwork despite the few big mistakes I made which cost me strokes. Hopefully if I go out tomorrow I can get it under 80.
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

Shot 94 (48-46) on my homecourse Jadar in Akureyri Iceland ( www.arcticopen.com ). Only made a mess of 1 drive for the whole round and actually hit my irons pretty well. What messed the round up for me were 2 holes. On #5, a par 4, I hit a nice drive but got too much length (new for me) and ended up in a fairway bunker, went for green with a 7 iron and got too much sand, 3rd shot still too short (damn), bad chip and a 4 putt. On #15, an easy par 5 really, I drove the ball straight and long but unlucky for me it went into the cabbage left of fairway, smooth rehit ends up on fairway, 5 wood wormburner, bad hybrid shot, short chip and a 3 putt for 9 shots! Otherwise a nice round, I was on fire with my new driver but I had those 2 blowup holes plus I hit a few bunkers (4 I think). The score I want to see is 88 or 90 shots but I can´t have it all can I?

Driver: Smooth 9° E160 regular.
3 wood: Fast 10 15° Wasabi regular.
Hybrid: Fybrid 19.5° V2 regular.
Irons: Ci7 4-GW regular steel.
SW: CG10 56°.Putter: White Hot XG Marxman Mini 34".The rest of my set is still work in progress....

i shot a terrible 92... (50-42), 21+

but it was in the wet so it was ok
Driver: Dunlop X-Ti Pro Titanium 10.5*
Woods: Dunlop X-Ti Pro Titanium - Hybrid,3,5
Irons: Dunlop X-Ti - 4,5,6,7,8,9
Wedges: Dunlop Tour Wedges - SW, PW, LW
Putter: Tour Special, Pin Sight 111Ball: Titleist Pro V1

Went out in 41 in the second round of my club championship. I was poised to take the third flight trophy and run away with it. Bogeyed the 10th, an easily four-puttable green, and then on the 11th, a short par 3, I hacked my 7 iron way off line into waist-high cabbage. I'm such an idiot. Rather than taking an unplayable, I tried to hack it out - and seriously tweaked my wrist doing it. I self-destructed thereafter, getting four triples and a quad, limping home with a 56. Talk about a slow-bleed death. I almost went insane.

Ended the day with a pretty ugly 97.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

today I shot 90. I am very dissapointed with the round because of what I feel is inexcusable innapropriate behavior by a group of golfers that should know better.

The course today is extremely wet and we followed cart path only rules. My golfing buddy and I used a cart this morning but this is not the point... we followed a group of 5 and all went well on the front 9 (I shot a 40 6 bogies in a row then par, par, birdie) I went to the 10th box feeling really good.

It was on the 10th fairway that the problems started... an aged group of 5 caught us on the tee and watched the two of us tee off... I had a perfect drive, my partner was right and in a puddle of water... As I approached my ball a member of the group behind us yelled at the top of his lungs from the Tee Box Hit the F''''kkkng ball already!

Well folks I limped in with a 50 on the back and I was very angry .. we encountered several more comments and rude behaviors from the group of aged southern men... (this could have been racially motivated) I am a person of color living in the South.... (we usually do not have any problems)

I hope that the outburst had nothing to do with my color and more to do with the offensive person having a bad day...

any way I shot 90 with 33 putts on a wet day... I believe that I will sneak out for a quick round tomorrow.

Dale Alsandor

What's in the bag:KZG Gemini 460 with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Sonartec NP 15 degree fairway metalSonartec 5 fairway metal 21 degree with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Cleveland HALO 19 degree with stock stiff shaftHogan CFT 28 degree hybrid KZG Evolution Irons with Nippon 1050...

I did nine and ended up with a 40 today. Kinda sucked because it was all going great until I doubled the 9th. That was my only major mistake of the round though. Because my other two bogies came on a hole that I had to use a punch shot on and a three putt that was an inch from being a two putt on a very sloped green. Overall, a good round.
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

I shot 40 at bonneville golf course in slc, ut.

Very dissapointing because I was 1 under through 3 with 2 birdies and a bogie and kind of blew up in my face from there.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

Ah... that would be a big fat ZERO. As in I didn't play today!

I am golfing vicariously through all your threads so keep it up. I just got a brand new set of Cleveland CG4's in my bag that I am DYING to try out on the course.... I have to wait until Wednesday when we have our annual company tournament... but darn weather appears to be changing and forecast is for 80% chance of rain!?!

Anyways, enjoy reading other peoples' rounds today.

I did lie a bit... I did play a 9 hole par 3 course today with my 2 and half year old son. I was so proud of him... hand-eye coordination - check. golf potential - check. cuteness factor... priceless.

Cheers.

What's In my bag:

Driver: TaylorMade R5 Dual 9.5* UST Proforce V2 77g S
3Wood: Mizuno F-60 13.5* Mizuno Exsar 75S
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 3/4 Aldila VS Proto 80SIrons: Adams Pro Forged (5-PW) True Temper Black Gold SWedges: Cleveland 588 (3) 50, 588 (DSG) 54 & 60Putter: Ping i-Series Craz-EBalls:.....

Question to Mhinderaker...

Why the different shaft flexes? Regular for Driver/Hybrid... but stiff for others? Just curious...

What's In my bag:

Driver: TaylorMade R5 Dual 9.5* UST Proforce V2 77g S
3Wood: Mizuno F-60 13.5* Mizuno Exsar 75S
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 3/4 Aldila VS Proto 80SIrons: Adams Pro Forged (5-PW) True Temper Black Gold SWedges: Cleveland 588 (3) 50, 588 (DSG) 54 & 60Putter: Ping i-Series Craz-EBalls:.....

Question to Mhinderaker...

I have the driver and hybrid from a couple of years ago, but I have just been ripping them straight so I have no plans to replace them yet.

I am 15 as well, so no constant cash flow.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

Shot a 74 today. my course played tougher than usual. The greens had more speed than yesterday, but no complaints the putter was working for me. Had to make alot of up and downs anythign more than a 8 iron and the green would reject it. Finished the day with 16 pars and 2 bogeys so it was a pretty solid day.

Driver:Titleist 905R YS6 Stiff
3 Wood: Mizuno F-50 15 Degree
Irons 3-9: Nike Pro Combo Tour
Wedges: 48,52,60 Titleist Vokey Oil Can
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5Ball: Pro V1

Shot a 98 today on a tough course in PA that Ive never seen before. TartanJack(if you see this post) would probably have played there before its called Center Valley golf club in PA. Anyway, it's pretty tough, so not playing there it palyed even harder.

Then I went over to a local course and shot a 43 on my next nine. So I was real happy about that.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Actually CG031... I haven't played the track, but I've heard it's reputation. It's a tough course and breaking 100 was a good round. Congratulations... even though I'm sure the number stings. Good you bounced back with a better number so quickly.

Jack Waddell
The Sand Trap .com

In My Bag (for now):TaylorMade Burner 9.5 REAX 50 stiffBobby Jones 3W, Fuji TP 26.3 stiffAdams Idea Pro 2, 3, 4 Iron hybrids, Aldila VS Proto stiffAdams Idea Pro Forged 5-PW, TT Black Gold stiffTitleist Vokey 252.08 Tour ChromeTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 58.08...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Actually CG031... I haven't played the track, but I've heard it's reputation. It's a tough course and breaking 100 was a good round. Congratulations... even though I'm sure the number stings. Good you bounced back with a better number so quickly.

yea you gotta play it man. its really great. Ive only played architecs once and that was last year when I was really really bad at golf and I shot like 110 LOL.

Have you ever played Riverview? It's over the bridge in Easton near Architecs - It's really nice for the rates which are fairly cheap.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

First post. :)

I played for the first time in 4+ years and this was probably my 4th or 5th time ever playing.

I played with a good friend who plays a good bit.

We played a local municipal course and I was 3-4 over par every hole.

I tried not to get frustrated but it happens when everyone around you is hitting for par.

Then I came home and started thinking about how much fun its going to be when I play consistantly.

So ladies and gentleman, I am hooked to say the least. I am going to try and go catch a fast game early in the morning at another local municipal course.

--Josh

Had one of my best/worse rounds of the year. Shot 44-40 84 with 5 (count um) double bogies. started double,double, birdie,double, double. Then I opened my cooler even though it was 9:30 AM. I had nothing to lose at that point.

Ernie Banks I do not know you but I really like your style

Cheers, heres to sharing great time on the fairways and greens. Dale

Dale Alsandor

What's in the bag:KZG Gemini 460 with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Sonartec NP 15 degree fairway metalSonartec 5 fairway metal 21 degree with MATRIX stiff shaft (blue)Cleveland HALO 19 degree with stock stiff shaftHogan CFT 28 degree hybrid KZG Evolution Irons with Nippon 1050...