IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

My first five rounds of the year: 86, 87,87, 86, 86.

Lol.

Although the last two were on very difficult courses, so I'm okay with the start. Usually I've played more than five rounds at this point. It's just that plans/weather thing that has hurt my ability to play a lot.

"Witty golf quote."

44. Started off good, but the 95F heat got to me at the end.

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Last two weeks at league have been decent. 42 last week, 40 this week. No stress, messed up a few shots but putted pretty well.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Shot a 39 (par 35) in my league on Wednesday.  Was giving 5 strokes to my opponent.  Match play.  Won 5 points so it was a good week

5 bogeys

3 pars

1 birdie

The good:  I putted very good.  Made a 20 footer for birdie.  Hit 5/7 fairways.  Missed the other 2 by vert little.

The bad:  Chipping was a little off.  I usually come up short when chipping so I made a concerted effort to try and get to the hols and ended up hitting a few too hard and well past the hole.  

72 (Par) at my home course. Cold, windy and no roll day.

Been working on iron and short putts and they where OK, so happy with the improvement.

• Upvote 1

Shot 39/40 for a 79.  Swing felt good today, but couldn't find the fairways.

5 of 14 FWs, 9 of 18 GIRs, 33 putts, two 3 putts, and 3 of 6 up & downs.

• Upvote 1

Gus
---------------

9 holes after range work.  Nice 38.  Two 3 putts cost me.  Striking the ball better lately, but putting poorly.  17 putts.  GIR, NGIR and U/D's good.

47+53 =100

6/13 FW and only 1 GIR and 31 putts

front nine at almost bogie golf but had three putt and mishit on no. 9 for a 7

It was on 12 when things started to fall apart and never got better. Shankopotamus sat on me on no. 15 and would not let me get up

at least tomorrow I get to play again

• Upvote 1

76 (+4), same conditions as yesterday. Windy, cold, 0 roll. Bad ball striking day but managed to post a not that bad round. Irons where a bit off and played well short putts.

• Upvote 1

47+47= 94

slice has come back and now I have a shank too. Losing distance off tee so playing old man golf on a 7000 yard course. 3 shots to get par 4 greens. Put a lot of pressure on my short game. Went 5/13 on ups and downs

7/13 FWs, 2 GIRs and 31 putts

have to go back to work on swinging from inside and maintaining lag

Saturday, Kittyhawk GC, Hawk Course, XX-XX-XXX

Sunday, Homestead GC, XX-XX-XXX

A promising practice session had me optimistic, but the sh---s reared their ugly heads and scuttled two more rounds.

It's massively frustrating because I'll hit some very decent shots and play some solid holes. Seemingly out of nowhere they hit and it's in bunches. The result is just picking it up and moving on.

Until I get this sorted, it's unscored, solo rounds on the emptiest courses I can find.

Edited by mcanadiens

Shot an 83 -  44-39

I started slow and double bogeyed an easy par 3. Then I settled in and found a groove. Driver was straight, irons were middle of the green.  Just couldn't get a birdie putt to drop on the back

• Upvote 1

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

• Administrator

36, Whispering Woods, back tees on the front nine.

@NatalieB shot 43 with three 3-putts. :-P

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

87 - Had 6 pars, but the doubles killed me. Left knee is really sore today, but wrist was manageable and the left bicep a non-issue.

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Shot a 41 in my match play League.  Opponent was giving me 3 strokes.  I won the match 5 to 4.

5 pars

3 bogeys

1 double

Good:  Drove 6/7 fairways and the only one that I missed was by about a foot.  Hit some very good approach shots.  I had 4 birdie putts ranging from 6-25 feet.  Alas, i made none.

Bad: Other than duffing 2 shots on the first hole (an easy par 5) i played pretty solid.