IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

90 on a Par 71. 

Played like dog crap too, but the short game was working. 

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Up and down round at the home course yesterday.

40-37-77

4 birdies, 6 pars, 2 doubles and 6 bogeys.  I went into 15 with more birdies than pars and then parred out.  

Hit 3 greens on the front and made par and 2 birdies, hit 7 greens on the back, 5 pars and 2 birdies.  The rest was pretty much ugly.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

An 85 in a comp with an 8 on the second... :-\ Didn't even play the hole that badly, just got rough shot after rough shot and maybe should have taken my medicine one shot earlier. Was so shell-shocked when I got to the green that a three putt was pretty inevitable! Recovered pretty well and played the rest of the front nine in +3...

Still got cut 0.2! 

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Just shot a new personal best, 76! 

This was my first round using gamegolf and first round after reading LSW and applying shot mapping to the course. 

Had 3 birdies in the round for the first time ever, and managed to avoid double bogey thanks to some excellent long approach shots and missing in the right spots. When I did miss the green, being in the right spots lead to easy up and downs or up and 2 putt at the worst.

Driver still needs some work, I had a few out over 275 yds but also a few under 200 yards. 

Also managed to avoid penalty shots and 3 putts which helped keep the score down.  

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

51 minutes ago, klineka said:

Just shot a new personal best, 76! 

This was my first round using gamegolf and first round after reading LSW and applying shot mapping to the course. 

Had 3 birdies in the round for the first time ever, and managed to avoid double bogey thanks to some excellent long approach shots and missing in the right spots. When I did miss the green, being in the right spots lead to easy up and downs or up and 2 putt at the worst.

Driver still needs some work, I had a few out over 275 yds but also a few under 200 yards. 

Also managed to avoid penalty shots and 3 putts which helped keep the score down.  

Awesome work - definitely trending downwards!

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

94 (48-46) today with my 27 GHIN on a challenging course. Four pars but s triple bogey (water ball and a three putt) and 6 (!) double bogeys did me in. Drove the ball and putted well (due to trying not to follow through). Also quickly let the bad shots go.

So my goal of breaking 90 more times this year will happen, I think. And I really enjoy my friends; we have a great group. Rain from Harvey reached up here in Texas by mid-morning so we got a bit of it. But 85 degrees in August? Great! Already planning next Saturday. -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

Another crazy day on the course.

38-39-77

3 birdies, 4 bogeys, 1 double and 1 par on the front. 

7 pars, 1 double and 1 bogey on the back.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

53/49 on my short course.

Despite all the practice I put in during the week trying to develop some sort of driver swing, I had zero control today. I've had a 2-way miss for years, but I've never failed at getting the ball up in the air in the way I have lately. So many penalties with the driver this year.

Shot a 13 and a 10 on the same par 5. Who the heck shoots a 13!! Lol.

Oh well. It's only golf.

Jon

86 in competition

started par, birdie, then blew up the 3rd hole that was a par 3. got an 8 on that hole :( pretty much bogey and pars the rest of the day.

driver was working great, had one that got away from me on a par 4. hit it 2 fairways to the right with qstar golf ball. then hit 9 iron to the fringe. 2 putted for a scary par. I like to make it easier for myself, but i was able to salvage that hole. a different hole on a long par 3, hit it left and had trees above me. hit wedge, and hit the tree and kicked it back a little more center. still had some overhanging trees in the way, but just a little. of course i hit that too, but it got through. ended up with a double bogey on that hole. the rest were routine pars and bogeys.

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

86 at a course I don't play often. 

Bombing drives, striking the ball well...6 GIRs, 6 nGIRs. Couldn't chip or putt well, so I left 5 or 6 strokes out there for sure. Also hit a decent shot on a Par 3 that was just right of the green...couldn't find it for some reason so that cost me a couple strokes as well. All in all, not a bad day.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Shot an 86. 

Started with a par, birdie, then +5 :(

So for the day I had 

+5,

triple bogey,

double bogey,

9 bogeys,

5 pars,

1 birdie

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Shot 91 (47-44). 4 pars, 1 birdie , 1 triple, 5 doubles. Driving, wedges and putter were good. Like last week, just let the bad ones go and moved on. I will be back in the 80's soon. GHIN went down .7 on Sept 1. S glad I came back to golf, but I'm runnin' outta time! Gotta play more golf! Already have the tee time for next Saturday! :-D -Marv

Edited by MarvChamp

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

Well, after shooting 82, 85, 90 and 88 my last 4 rounds, I shot 100 yesterday lol.  Although, I was playing just well enough to get into the 80's again until hole 16.  I finished quintuple, quad, quad no lie.  A brutal finish that I'm just not please with at all.  All I needed was like +1 or +2 on the last 3 holes to shoot in the 80's again.  Frustrating because I feel like my game is progressing to a point where 80's can be a somewhat regular score instead of like 3-4 times per year

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86

Shot a 69 today. Nice.

(It was a par 65 course)

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

36-37=73(+1) at my home course. Good ball striking, regular chipping and putting. The wind got strong on the back 9, everyone else crack under it but i keep the score low to win the tournament. First one in the last 2 month.