IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

• Administrator
You should put all the courses you've played this year in the Scorecard record so you get a true handicap tracking for the year. If your keeping only a couple of courses you play most of the time it won't be a true show of how well your playing.

I enter them all in GHIN, so my handicap is accurate. I do not put them in Scorecard because, frankly, entering all the holes, yardages, handicaps, and then the five-per-hole stats just takes too long for one round. Granted, "too long" means three minutes, but I can enter rounds for courses I've already played in about 30 seconds, and I'm pretty busy.

So yeah, the handicap is always legit - it's more the stats thats that aren't necessarily spot on. But they're good enough to track trends, see improvements, etc.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

98 today... front 9 was flat out terrible. Somehow shot a 10 on a short par4. Shot 55 on the front 9 (par36) then a 43 on the back (par36).

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

I shot a 92 yesterday, not real good. the course just played real long it was windy and the course is all ready fairly long playing 6800yds from the white. i didn't putt as good as i normally do. i had 20 putts on the front but came back nicely with 16 putts on the back. i'm seriously fighting a bad case of "flipping" and think i struck the ball alot better than last week. this month i went 84-86-98, and now a 92. So i still have some work to do.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

I shot a 85 today on a par 70 course, 38 on the front, 47 on the back. I was chipping good, just couple bad drives and wrond club selection kill me, i over hit on 2 par 3's. Perfect shot at the green just goes over. I swear the markets were all wrong double bogey on both holes which hurt

Seven 3 putts and 4 lost balls. All told 95 blows. Worst outing of the year. I never felt comfortable all day. Almost quit after nine. It was one of those days when i didnt do anything well. Driver was in my wife's car. Irons were going right instead of left. Shortgame nonexistant. Putting awful. Ain't this game fun?

In the bag:

Driver:      titleist.gif 905S 9.5*
3 Wood:   callaway.gif FTi
Hybrid:     nike.gif 2Irons:       titleist.gif 710 CB 3-PWWedges:  titleist.gif Vokey 52* - 56*Putter:      ping.gif Gi5

Shot a non-descript 88. Had some great shots, had some bad shots. But I finished much better than I started. Only 14 putts on the back.
In my bag:
The failed hopes and dreams of 25 years of golf (on DG S300 shafts with Lamkin Crossline midsize grips)

i shot a 99. But hey i'm a beginner

In my Army Cammo bag:

Shoes: Footjoy Contour
Gloves:
Driver: Dual Point3W: Dual Point3-4 Hybrid: Rescue Burner/Mid5-PW: CG4GW-SW: 588 53/56 degPutter: Anser I seriesBall: B330s

shot a 4 under. Best ball tournament though. Does that count for this thread? Shot 84 yesterday. 82 is goal for the year.

In the Staff bag:
D1
906F 15.5º
585H 19º
AP2 4-gw 56º & 60º Tiger Woods Newport Art of Putting 2.0 Pro Platinum

shot a 4 under. Best ball tournament though. Does that count for this thread? Shot 84 yesterday. 82 is goal for the year.

what was par?

In my Essex Stand Bag:
3 Wood: F/Speed - Aldila S Graphite Shaft
Hybrid: Halo 3i 22° - R Graphite Shaft
Wedges: Glass Bead - Lob Wedge - 60°Putter: Tour Collection MX400 (LOVE IT!)Ball: HX-Tour 56 - Pro-V1XHome Courses: Stone Mountain Golf Course (73.5/134)

what was par?

par for the best ball was 72 at Wetherington in West Chester Ohio.

Par is 72 at Fairfield GC

In the Staff bag:
D1
906F 15.5º
585H 19º
AP2 4-gw 56º & 60º Tiger Woods Newport Art of Putting 2.0 Pro Platinum

Shot a...ugh...46 on 9 holes. Really hot and humid today. Driving and iron play were good, but I couldn't sink a putt to save my life. I four-putted a par 3 and then three-putted two other holes...total, 23 putts. Ugh. I don't know what's going on. I can't get the line or speed right today. Either I blast it off the other fringe or I leave it 15 feet short, and if I get the speed right I'm 15 feet off line.

Driving is really good today, though. I launched a 310 yard bomb (into the trees - I measured it with Google Earth to verify) as well as a handful of 250-ish shots (my average). Iron play was good - caught a few of them thin, but nothing major. Chipping's so-so, and the putter was dead today.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

95, 11 GIR, 1 birdy, 39 putts

Started out the day with a 4 putt double. Someone started screaming at the guy who I was playing with about cart path only on the 15th hole and I proceeded to go triple, triple, double.

What's In The Bag
Driver: TM Burner stiff
3i Cleveland Hibore Hybrid
3-6: MX-23
7-PW: MP-60 Project X 5.5SW: Golden Bear hybridLW/GW Cleveland 60* and Tour Edge 50*Putter: two bar rifle malletBall: NXT TourHome Course: Raintree CC 70.7/126 North 71/130 Southhttp://stink.net

Shot an 85 today (42-front/43-back) at Stonebridge Golf & Country Club. Head broke off my 7-iron upon contact of my 2nd shot on the 11th hole, and flew about 25 yards. The ball ended up about 12 feet from the pin, so that eased my pain a little.

The sticks:
Driver: r5 10.5° Stiff N
3 wood: 980f 15°
Irons: RAC OS 4-9
Wedges: 48° & 56°, SV 60°Putter: TracyBall: NXT Tour

got bored after work when i was sitting around the house and play 6 holes at my work, went +1 with a birdie on a 500yd par 5.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

Three birdies and a bogey on the back nine for 2under. Missed from 6ft on 10 and 5ft on 11 for birdie, and missed an easy 4 footer for par on 17. But, drained back to back 20+footers on 15 and 16 for birdie. Its the give and take of golf...

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

shot an 88 today playing with the Course Pro, shot 45 front 9, & a 43 on the back 9.......

You beat the pro?

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Shot an 80 today, hit alot of greens and fairways but my putting was not up to par. I had to par the last to get 79 but i couldnt do it. Putting needs some work, and i double bogeyd 1 or 2 holes :S a good score but not a good performance.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16