IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

• Administrator

71 on a par 72 (but the rating/slope were only 70.4/125).

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/iacas/round/2023938

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

70 yesterday with a couple missed short birdie putts. 67 today, only bogey was a 3-putt, missed one green. Hitting the driver really good.

Been on a good run the last month, lots of rounds under par.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Well, it wouldn't have been what I shot today,but yesterday. Shortly after noon on Sunday I recceived a call;; from my buudy's X=son. sorry, keyboard acting up and sometimes making no sense. Anyway, he said his Dad and he were going out to play 9 at a local course. I told them they had to be gut hooked and loony! We just had an inch and  a half of rain overnight@ ! The course would be a bog! But, the persistent bastard talked me into it! I agreed to meet them at the course  aty a particuzr time. About 29 minutes later, he called me back saying they decided not to go. On the drive home, everywhere they looked was standing water! Why would the course not be like that?

I have played around 75 holes in the past few days.  15 of those were usuing only my 160 yard, or shorter clubs. I have averaged 4.62 strokes per hole. 

I lost a few strokes putting. A few of the greens were in pretty bad shape. Easy for the ball to be knocked off line during the roll. 

Made a few birdies, which were used up by the bogies. Most holes were for par. Had a few chip in, and one 20 yard pitch over a bunker that went in. 

Edited by Patch

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Gout out for the first time this year and shot a 91 in pretty tough conditions. Windy, chilly, wet, and less than ideal course conditions (putting was a joke). But February golf in the NE is good golf. 

First round of the season for me here in chilly Chicago. Course was a little damp and windy but it overlooks Lake Michigan. Put together an 84 with couple of 3 putts. Avoided any doubles and no penalty strokes. All in all, I'm pretty pleased. Now the key is to try and get better this season.

Just an older guy with 7 or 8  clubs and a MacKenzie Walker bag

Played a mid-Am at Argentino Golf Club this last weekend. (Bs As Argentina)
Shoot 71 - 76 = 147 (+3). Par 72, rating 72,4, 6800 yards. Type: old tree lined fairways.
Finished T-13, winner at -7. Field: 90 players.

My best performance ever, first time i broke par away from my home course.  

• Upvote 1

I played nine holes yesterday. I did not record the score, but I am sure that if my short game had not been rusty and my mental game just a little sharper, it would have been a solid 35----LOL!!!!!

Seriously, I have a lot of work to do. I made 2 pars, no birdies. I have been working on my putting, but for the most part you couldn't tell it. I will say that the greens were unusually slow. I have been working on my driving and I did see some signs of improvement, but still a long way to go. My iron game was pretty sucky.

My drive on the first hole was decent, but after that I began losing to the right, although hitting pretty solidly. I do think I know at least part of the problem, so that is about the only good take away.

I did enjoy getting out though and the weather was nice.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Shot 79 today (+7) at Brookside #1, but was even par through five holes.  Gotta hit more fairways and greens to get my index low. My trend is now a 7.1. 

77 yesterday, but I was pretty disgusted with it. Started birdie, birdie, par, then 4 bogeys, finishing the front with 2 pars, for a 37. Back side...double, quad, (not sure where my head was at), then birdie, par, par, par, birdie, par, par, for a 40...I just can't explain what happened on those two holes. Just chunked or skulled every shot. I think it's called concentration, and I lost it, but got it back.

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 9.5o - 3 wood: Callaway Mavrik 15o - 3 Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 18o - Irons: Callaway Mavrik 4-PW, AW, GW, SW - Putter: TaylorMade T.P.A. X - Ball: Callaway SuperSoft - GPS: Garmin S20 GPS watch - Rangefinder: Bushnell Yardage Pro

89 (63/107). 27.5 differential. 48 on the front, but closed with 41. I liked the way I battled back. Hit a 20ft putt on the last to hit the 89, and beat my 10th best differential of my last 20. 

102 (-3 net) on Saturday and 97 (-6 net) on Sunday. Maybe I'll be able to get my handicap headed downward this spring... 

79 - 40/39. First round since October 1st. Hit probably 20 balls before the round, first time I hit balls outside since Oct. 1 as well.

Was trying to break 80 and not make a fool of myself. Started off rocky - bogey, bogey, bogey, par, par, triple then finished the front birdie, birdie, par...Wasn't bad, pretty happy. Playing again on Wednesday.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9
SM4 Titleist Vokey Wedges 47, 54, 58
College freshman playing golf at Wabash College in Indiana!

97 (68.1/119). Pine Dunes in Frankston Texas. Cool course, I actually hit the ball well enough to shoot 90 or better. Unfortunately, I never got used to green speeds and had 7 3-putts. 7! On a good note I made my first ever eagle! 5 Iron, 175 yds, 4th hole, Par 4. 

88! More pars than doubles, and no triples!

we are at the beginning of a week of “spring training,” which has nothing to do with baseball. We are in Arizona and plan to play at least one round every day, and possibly take in a pre-season game or two. 

Barbara

www.golfgirl.net 

Played A Grade scratch match play. Got beat 2/1 after shooting 1 under through 17.

Remember its just a game.....more serious than life and death.

Had an absolutely horrendous weekend.  Shot 107 (net even) on Saturday, and 111 (net +5) on Sunday.  Both courses were more difficult than my usual tracks, but I just completely lost my swing.  Over 36 holes, I had 1 GIR, and only hit 3 fairways.  I couldn't even putt - I normally have 32-33 putts, and was at 40 on Sunday.  Just completely fell apart.  Don't know why the wheels fell off, but I need to get it together in the next two weeks so that I don't play like this in Palm Springs.