IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

45. Driving was pretty good - an annoying fade is killing my distance, though. Still hit 5 out of 7 fairways, although about 30 yards shorter than usual. The killer today was my ballstriking - I either caught it thin or I chunked the hell out of it, never in the middle. Made me miss a lot of greens, and my short game didn't rise to the occasion. 16 putts (so-so considering how many greens I missed).
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Played in a tourney today and shot an 86...I was real happy with that...i had two birdies on the day and shot 40/46 (got too score oriented on the back..) but yeah, like I said, in a tournament, its my lowest round ever, so I'll take it..

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

shot a 100. very angry, because i would have shot a high 80s to low 90s round, but my drives and my shortgame killed me. i am really mad about that round. 2 holes destroyed my round
What's In My Custom Bagboy Fleicshmans Bag:
Driver: Hibore with Aldila NV 65
Irons: CG2 Irons 3-PW
Wedges: 56 degree Reg.588 Tour Action Chrome Finish, 60 degree Vokey Design, vokey design 52*
Putter: milled series #3Hybrid: Rescue Mid 25 degree3 Wood: War HawkGolf Balls: Serious Play ...

I shot a really bad 111 the worst round of golf of my life. I had a John Daly moment where I continually tried to make a shot over some water with my SW and went in 5 times. Acted like a complete idiot!! I am in a very low period of my golf game, have gone from shooting mid 80's to barely ever being able to break 100. Ah well, as someone said somewhere "a bad round of golf is better then a good day at work".

I played Squaw Creek today only had time for 9 shot 40 and as usually my putting kicked my tail 3 putted 4 greens.

In the Bag:
Driver:Adams Speedline F11 9 degree RIP Gamma 

3 Wood: Adams Fast 10 15 degrees Voodoo shaft
Hybrid: Irons: Mizuno MP59 Sensicore  XStiff

Wedges: Cleveland Gun Metal 52 56 degree

Putter: Rife: Belly Barbados Tropical

Ball: Titliest Pro V 1

The lamest 1under ever. Doubled 16 and bogeyed 17. That really pissed me off.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I'm sure some of you can all be pumped for me when I tell you I finally broke 100 and almost broke 90 if it weren't for the triple on 18. 93!!!!!! The gods were smiling on me that day. I don't know why or how but things just clicked and I am really happy about it. It's a great feeling when you join the 10%'ers that break that magic number.

454 RCH 65w FIRM 10deg ti
Fusion 3 Wood
Fusion Irons
SpinMilled 52,56,60
Detour

83 today. Missed two birdie putts from 7 feet, and also missed a 5 footer for par on the last hole...Oh well, it happens.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

42 on 9 holes - front of California Golf Course, just across the river in Ohio. $16 twilight all you can play after 4 with a cart. Driving was pretty good and so was my iron play, but putting was a let-down. I three-jacked for bogey twice, and three-jacked for a double another time. Took two shots in a sand trap that was filled with pebbles - ugh. And, I think I lost my 60 degree wedge.

2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

94 today.. not too bad considering i've been in a major slump lately with my irons... still pretty sketchy with them today, but saved myself with the chip/putt game. 35 putts today.. 2 1-putts. hit 7 fairways missing 4 more by about 5yds or less. 3 GIRs, all of which were 2 putted. missed a 45ft birdie putt by about 3".

basically figured out that rather than lining up my ball towards the line i wanna putt at, stepping to the ball and lining up my feet works MUCH better.

negatives from today: sketchy iron shots (catching them way too fat, pulling my hybrids a lot. other than that i'm completely satisfied with a 94 today heh.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

My best game ever even if the score is high. First nine I shot a 45 with three pars. The pars were a first for me. Then on the back nine I lost it, shot 55 with 5 of the holes being 3 ballers, that totally blew my score. So I walk off +28 over par. The one nice thing I learned what I need to do the next time in order to lower that score.

My wife first nine she shots 47 and then on the back nine she shots a 48, AHHH she finished out at +23 over par.

Second lesson learned it's always great to play with your wife. There's a level of competition heck it's had to explain. That's all I have to say about that.

Irons Racs 3 thru 9
Woods R5 3 and 5
Driver R5 460 CC

Just carded in the ugliest 41 of my life. I think. I don't think I played a single hole without at least one absolutely horrid shot in it, forcing to make low-percentage recoveries (which I did in quite a few cases).

Take for example the 4th hole, a 380 yard dog-leg left. Drive faded instead of a draw, leaving me a 5 iron into the green, which I toed so badly it not only tweaked my wrist but the ball only went like 80 yards. I then pitched it to a foot from a hundred yards and tapped in for par. Yeah, that way. Or getting pin-high on the 8th hole, and then blading the chip shot and three-jacking for bogey. Ugh. 20 putts in all.

I found out why I was fading the ball - my weight went back on my right foot and stayed there. When I tried to hit the ball, I just couldn't extend that far, causing me to yank the club to the inside at the last second. That caused a lot of those toe shots and fades. So apart from that my driving's back to normal, my iron play is getting there, and so is pitching the ball. Chip shots and putting still cause me grief, though.

well i shot an 85, 43(35)and 42(37) at rocky point yesterday. really happy with this score considering i just got over a bad case of the shanks. didn't shank one all day. i struck the ball real well just didn't hit where i needed too. i only hit 6 fairways, and 4 were on the back. no three putts, and no lost balls. 2 doubles, 5 pars, and a birdie. but i am really happy beings my last rounds were fun filled full of shanks.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

Shot an 80 today, didnt think i played as well as i did. Iron contact and accuracy could use some work, and my putting was really killing me. Got my first drive over 300 yards at 301. Im very happy with the performance of my driver today. Couple times i smoked the ball past the hole when i was putting. I really need to work on controlling my putts. 1 Double Bogey, 1 Birdie.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Finished out at 104 today. front 9 was 14 over and the back 9 was 18 over. I totally chocked on the 11 hole par 4 posting a nice 5 over, it's something about this hole that always gets me worked when I walk up to tee off. But on a brighter note, Saturday while playing the back nine at our local muni course I did save par on three holes and that was first for me. I'm getting better

Irons Racs 3 thru 9
Woods R5 3 and 5
Driver R5 460 CC