IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

• Administrator

60 on 15 holes. I didn't play holes 1-3, which are a par 4, 5, and 3.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Forgot my gamegolf Shot a +8 44. Swing felt horrible. Wedges were pretty good. Putting was terrible, but the greens were just aerated. I three putted 4 greens, 1 putted one. Whole swing feels bad. No timing, can't find any part of the face consistently.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

43/36 for a 79

Doubled the last hole too...hit a flier over the green into the pond

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

We shot -13 in best ball.... Greens got us as they were just treated...  But did win the longest drive....  yeah buddy!!  won a Ping S Tour 50* wedge...  I'll take it.

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

100, 56-44 at Carrington Golf Club. 70.9/126, 6408 yds.

I played alone, walking, and hardly saw another person the whole round.  I had two lost ball penalties from not being able to see a tee shot into the sun (the major drawback to playing alone).  Front nine was rough, hadn't swung a club in two weeks.  Good ball striking on the back.  Lipped a 20 ft putt on 18 to break 100, probably would've done a fist pump had it dropped.  A beautiful day off work spent in a gorgeous setting.  Doesn't get much better.

- Mark

TPC Tampa: Blue tees 52/47 for a 99. 2 pars, 2 GIR, 34 putts, lost 7 balls. This course was very difficult. Mangrove Bay:white tees, 45/46 for a 91. It rained the day before, so the ground was soaking wet. No roll at all. Played yesterday evening. Florida has some great courses. I will be ready for them next time around.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I rushed home after work, straight to the local golf course.   The course was empty with only about 10 cars in the parking lot.   I was playing by myself and there was a foursome on the front and the back nine just teeing off.   I decided to play the back and waited for the the foursome to clear my distance.   They were playing very slow.   After they finished I played #10, jumped to #12 and by that time they were finishing up on #11.   I played #11 and jumped back to #13.   I finished with a 45 (one blow up hole with three putts).

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Had the best round of the summer today. 95  at the home course. Finally put together a decent front and back nine.

I played a ridiculous round of golf today.  Stone Canyon 73.2CR 141slope.................36-46=82!!

My outward 9 was an effortless even par score.

I continued to hit the ball well on the back, but got horrible results.

This is how the back 9 went.......

10:  554yd par5................easy par

11: 137yd par3: I hit a crisp 9-iron that spun 20 feet down off the front of the green.  I had a 30 footer with about 10ft of break............3 putt from the fringe: BOGEY

12: 425yd par4:  Beautiful drive down the  middle: 8-iron to right behind the pin...ball hits downslope in green and shoots 40feet past..........3-putt ..........BOGEY

13: 497yd par5..............tee ball OOB....missed a 10 footer for bogey.... DOUBLE

14: par3 181yds into the wind....hit a beautiful low bullet five iron exactly how I wanted.  I was trying to land short and chase the ball to the flag.  Landed the ball where I wanted, but it BIT!!

30footer with 15 feet of break.....3-putt BOGEY

15: 572yd par5:  Beautiful drive down the middle:  Five wood 2nd into the ravine:  Take drop and hit green in 4 from 137yds....missed 12 footer for par............... BOGEY

16: 203yd Par3:  4-rescue barely misses green..hits downslope of green kicks through the bunker into unplayable lie.....I hack it into the bunker...blast to 8 feet.....miss putt... DOUBLE.

17: 395yd par4: Driver in hazard....take drop...hit green and miss par putt..... BOGEY

18: 435yd par4:  Nice Drive and 7-iron onto the green.....3 putts............ BOGEY

This is how you can hit the ball pretty well, and still play 9 holes in 10 over par!!  Hahahaha.....OUCH!   This was like a slow motion train wreck that wouldn't stop!!!!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

104 at Traditions at the Glen.  Ugh, 2nd round in a row I haven't broken 100.  3 snowmen didn't help.  And my game from the tee continues to be a mystery.  It's either a great shot right down the middle or a complete 30-40 yard duff...  Holes tend to be very long when you duff your tee shot short of the fairway!

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86

89 front 42 back 47 rated 73.4 slope139  esc 86 indexed 10.2

Terrible round, tripled the easiest hole on the course and took a 7 on par three on a lost ball that never made sense everyone saw it land in front of the green but couldn't find it just completely frustrating and I lost all interest after that lousy break. Missed pretty much everything on the greens in the 3-6 foot range so that hurt a lot. The course conditions are really hurting everyone from time to time though, they stopped watering in some areas and cutback in others so there are lots of bare patchy areas that are not marked so it can get real tough around the greens at times,

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

That's normally a good score for me, but today, I finished +4 on the final three holes, so that left a bad taste in my mouth. I had a chance to do better, adn I choked. :mad:

Milestone weekend for me.  After some struggles in the past few weeks, I came at this weekend with a small swing change and a different stretching regiment before both of my rounds to go along with my new pair of waterproof true vegas shoes.  I shot the best golf of my life

Sugar Creek, MO

40/38-78-  Never broke 80 before.  In fact my best score last year was 88 and this year I shot 82 for my best round until today.  32 putts, 9 GiR, 9 fairways, 2 doubles, 1 birdie.  Couldn't have felt much better after this round

The Bridges, IL

40/42-82-  Striking the ball very well today.  34 putts, 7 GiR, 7 fairways, 1 triple bogey, no doubles and 1 birdie.  The biggest thing here was my first ever eagle!!!!  I put a drive down the center of the fairway on a longer par 5.  Put a 3 wood shot about 10 feet from the hole and sunk the putt.  The rest of the round could have been terrible and I still would have left with my head high.

I am very excited for next weekend

• Upvote 2

Sunday,

Miami Shores GC, Troy, OH

52-42-94

Two bogeys and two doubles going into five and I pump two straight into Bandit Country. Finally card an 11 on that hole. I was pissed the rest of the round and appreciated absolutely nothing from that point on. That included the fact that I played much better golf. I was marking the number on the card, but didn't even think about what it represented. It was a bit of a surprise to see the 42 on the back when I added it up at the clubhouse..

This seems to be a recurring theme for me when I play by myself. I lose all perspective. Still its a more optimistic note to end my weekend on than the front would have meant.