We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • I’d like to see this evaluation done with the Mevo+. I’d like to know how the horizontal launch angle and spin axis compares to GC4. I do know that for the regular Mevo, the data I get hitting into my net is very similar to what I see in lessons with GC4. Hopefully they get to it at some point. One thing about TXG guys is that I can’t tell how sincere they are - don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the content they create, and watch many of their reviews, but I haven’t ever seen them outright say something sucks, which makes me a touch skeptical of their motives.
    • I thought I heard them say that they'd be doing more launch monitors. I'd guess Mevo will be one of them - if I heard correctly.
    • Day 346 Superspeed workout. Just sticking with protocol 2 until January when the TST superspeed accountability/progress group kicks off. Also did some tempo drills while getting warm for the superspeed stuff. 
    • Day 75 - More swings inside, really focused on the first part of my takeaway.
    • They did do this in an episode, and I believe Mike shot -2, the differential was like 1.9 though. One thing that was brought up to them by a playing partner was it's one thing to carry a 0.0 handicap at a home course, but another thing entirely to do it at a larger group of courses. They said "that makes sense" "good idea" etc., but did not stick to that plan either.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. AlexPodlogar
      AlexPodlogar
      (45 years old)
    2. big6_76
      big6_76
      (44 years old)
    3. gowpowdsp
      gowpowdsp
      (46 years old)
    4. mambo1888
      mambo1888
      (37 years old)
    5. Stanley51
      Stanley51
      (69 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...