IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Today was the final day courses would be open in Westchester. Luckily, there are still about 8 courses that remain open in the NYC area. I went out and shot an 81. It could have been lower. I played really good golf, 13 putts on the back 9, for a 39 and I shot a 42 on the front, 18 putts. I had a six-hole stretch were I had four pars, a birdie and one bogey. I was walking to the 18th hole with a 77 on my card and visions of breaking 80. I proceeded to hit my tee shot into the bunker, came out, missed the par putt and tapped in for bogey. Aaaaaaaaaargggggggh.

My handicap is now down to an 11.4.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

you guys are gonna laugh. played today in central ny at my home course, beaver meadows. no snow so we play. actually my 3rd round in less than a week. temp at 1030 when we started..... 34! yup. i said 34.

shot a smooth 78. 40/38 with 30 putts. only 1 bird today but considering how muddy it was and thus playing long, im happy. made a bunch of long putts today to make up for my less than stellar chipping. won some cash in our 3/2/1 nassau too.

quite a few others out today for a nice early jan round of golf. oh and i carried my bag like yer supposed to do when you play real golf. plus it was too muddy for my speed cart

905 9.5* w/ v2 s
904 3wd 15* w/ speeder s
tm 200 steel 5w 18* w/ prolite s
585h hyb 21* w/ 4175 s
585h hyb 24* w/ 4175 s
miz mp30 5-pw w/ rifle 6.0
vokey 54* spinmill
vokey 60* raw
ping g5 anser 34"
pro v X
miz aerolite tour standbag

driver 905r 9.5* v2 s
5wd 909f2 18.5* diamana blue s
hyb 585h 21* 4175 s 585h 24* 4175 s
irons mx23 5-pw rifle 6.0
vokey wedges 52.8 bent to 50/ spn mill 54.10 bent to 55 spn mill/ 60.8 oil can putter redwood anser 34" 2* flat ball pro v1 X red aim line and a red dot over the e in titleist.home...

Yesterday I played 12 holes before a combination of cartpaths only, cold weather and the playoffs made me call it a golfing day. Made one par, three double-bogeys, bogied the rest. But the highlight of the day was that I played one ball all day. Never came close to losing it.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

117 saturday and 119 sunday - brutal wind sunday on the back 9 but it all still beats working

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm eagerly anticipating and wondering what 'I'll Shoot Tomorrow'!?

I have not played since November 20th of last year when I posted one of my best scores ever. Since then the only play I've gotten is 3 range sessions and some virtual golf in Tiger Woods 2008 on PS3 that I got for Xmas! ;)

It's been wet wet wet since November here... and tomorrow looks like it'll be sunny and a scorching 39 degrees... Farenheit!!!. That's 4 degrees Celcius for us Canadians. At least it's on the 'thawed' side of the spectrum.

I'm expecting all carry drives and really slow greens... should be an interesting formula for scoring! ;)

What's In my bag:

Driver: TaylorMade R5 Dual 9.5* UST Proforce V2 77g S
3Wood: Mizuno F-60 13.5* Mizuno Exsar 75S
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 3/4 Aldila VS Proto 80SIrons: Adams Pro Forged (5-PW) True Temper Black Gold SWedges: Cleveland 588 (3) 50, 588 (DSG) 54 & 60Putter: Ping i-Series Craz-EBalls:.....

Just warm enough to play this weekend, shot a 91 on saturday and missed two 3 footers yesterday for a 93. Not too bad for 40 degree weather and a 19 handi, can't wait for spring!

Classic 290 10.5 Miyazaki C. Kua 43 R

AMP 15 Aldila RIP F

Baffler Rail H 17 & 22 Fujikura Motore S

S2 Forged 5-GW Nippon NS Pro 900xh R

SM 54 & 58 Vokey Nippon 105T W

Studio Style Newport 1.5

In winds of over 25 mph I shot 85 at the Shire London (SSS 73). Of course 6 3-putts meant it could have been better, but I'm pleased with hitting 8/12 fairways and 12/18 greens in reg.

--
Tee it high, let it fly!

MP-600, Fujikura E360 Stiff
Hi-Bore 1i, 2i, Stiff MP-57, DG S300 52.08, 56.08., 60.07 FISHER GOLF - CTS-1 Burgandy Insert ProV1

Shot a 3 over par 73 on Saturday at my local course. Had two putts that hit the back of the cup, jumped up and sat on the lip...which was pretty annoying...and I also 3-putted the fourth green...which was also kinda annoying. Without those it would have been an even par round. Anyways that's golf and I had a good time all around.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

Well I braved the weather here in Oklahoma City and played today on MLK day.

38 degrees outside, 20mph winds with complete cloud cover. It was freaking miserable.

Anyway, I shot an 87. Not to bad considering everything was as hard as cement and the wind was blowing hard.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

115 saturday and a 116 today - i'd say pretty consistent except the winds were absolutely brutal today

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm eager to get my Varsity golf season off to a good start! Yesterday I played because of the MLK holiday, and was happy with the results. I shot a +10 82 on the Wildcat Course (see below). I putted lights out with only 28 putts. I hit 9/14 fairways, and only 5 greens:( It was very cold (for SC), never reaching 40 degrees, so I was very happy that I could even shoot a respectable score... Just need to keep working on my mid and long-irons and I should be seeing a very good result in scoring.
What's In My Bag:

907D2 9.5° UST PROFORCE V2 75-S
PT 906F2 15° UST PROFORCE V2 FAIRWAY 75-S
PT 585.H 19° Aldila NV Hybrid 85-SMP-32 (3-P) True Temper DG R300Vokey Design SM58.08 & SM54.14 True Temper DG S200Studio Stainless Newport 2 34" 340GPRO V1x Classics Tour Style #51602Pinseeker 1500...

I shot at 77 yesterday which includes 2 x shocking 3-putts and a drop out of water!

to the range this afternoon
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

I hit a 38 when i played 9 holes yesterday afternoon.

I wish i could have got another 9 in.

Is it just me, or does playing perfectly on the last hole just so satisfying?
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

55 on the front nine today....38 degrees,10 mph wind and it was gorgeous out...lol...............swingin much better........made some putts i was pretty happy with and some real nice approaches with the mashie......ground was hed as can be,couldnt get the tees down as low as i like em.......so that had me a lil off...............love this game....hooked hooked hooked
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

Played yesterday. It was about 60 degrees, but 25 mph winds. Gotta love Oklahoma. Anyhow, the front nine was terrible. Shot a 51. Every hole is into the wind. I almost didn't play the back 9 :)

Then I made the turn and shot a 37 on the back. Par was 35. The first six holes on the back 9 I was 1 under. It was great. Then I botched it a bit, but still managed a 37 on the back and a 88 total on a par 70.

Normally I would be ticked with that score, but not yesterday. For some reason the 37 overshadowed the 51 :)

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP