IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

58! I shot a 58!!
...on 9 holes...

Long game was out of whack, but the putter was decent (for me). Today was the first time I have played since New Year's Eve, so I guess the rust is going to need to be knocked off. The best nine hole score I've had is a 49.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

First round of the year Saturday: I usually shoot between 86 and 90; I shot a 95 ( bleh ). But I take solace in the fact that I had several very good holes ( pars ), several mediocre holes ( bogeys ), and two complete blow up holes ( a 7 on a par three [ don't ask ] and an 8 on a par 5 ). If I had controlled myself a bit better on the two embarressments, shot a par on them both, then I would have scored an 88, a somewhat respectable score for me. Ah, but then, if pigs could fly......

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Freezing rain sucks! It is 10 degrees where I am and we are getting 5 or 6 inches of snow today.
It is nice to live vicareously through you guys who get to golf all winter.
Keep posting those rounds!

"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

We got another 4+ inches last night. I don't know where they are going to put it all. We had the freezing rain last week. Mother Nature was nice enough to then cover that with 6 inches of snow. Oh yeah it was 6 degrees on Sunday...for the high. The low was -2.

My wife and I took a picture of the temperature gauge in her truck when it was -2. We still had one on my phone from August when it was 102. That is a 104 degree swing in six months. There should not be a place on earth that changes 104 degrees. Ever.

This is by far the worst winter we have had in the last 5 years.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I think the midwest in general is having one of the worst winters!
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

I'm so siked I was able to go today.. It was 62 degrees, but its supposed to snow tomorrow . Anyways, I'm just glad I was able to get a round in

I shot a 38 on a par 32 course

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5*
3W: r7 Draw 15*
2H: Slingshot Hybrid 17*
7W: Launcher Sport 22*
Irons: Launcher 5-PWGW: X-Tour 50*SW: SV Tour 56*Putter: Sabertooth 34"Ball: TaylorMade TP LD Red

Last summer I was consistently making bogie because of improved ball contact. Now I have 50% mishits. Mechanics are good so it must be tempo or hand-eye coordination problems ?

77 yesterday, which I guess isn't awful, but considering I was only 1 over after the first (and more difficult) 9, it was pretty frustrating. There's a tropical depression in the area, so the wind was blowing about 30mph, and that was making it pretty hard to judge distances well. The funny thing was that I started off hitting almost every green in regulation. Then I get to the back 9 where the wind is behind me and hit 2 balls OB. The first was a 5 iron off the tee that just kept going and going....and going....straight down the middle of the fairway...OB. The other was an 8 iron that flew 220 yards right over the green OB. I couldn't believe it. I then get to the last par 5 hoping for a birdie or eagle, as I usually reach it in two as its only 475. Get into the green-side bunker for 2 and end up with a 7. Then of course I three putt the next hole for a beautiful 77.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

Shot even par walking the front nine at my home course after work (usually 2 days a week i can walk 9). 1 bird, 1 bogey, the rest pars.

Great round considering I was wearing my work boots (long day and too damn lazy to put on the golf'un shoes) and they pulled the pins when I was on the 4th hole. Just went on the course pin position for the day and actually did pretty well just aiming for the front--middle--and back of the green.

Definetly not a tough course 6200 yards, but it is tight and surrounded by trees. Anyway first time I shot even on the front nine from the tips...plenty of +1 scores over the past months since i got the membership, but no level pars until today.

Well...if you are still reading, thanks.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I shot 87 today. I played the blue tees at Baytree National Golf Links in Melbourne Florida.

It was my first time playing with my new CG4 irons.
I was hitting them with a little draw but half the time I hit them I did not figure that the ball would draw as much as it did.

I am playing again tommorow.

78 at Ford's Colony at Rocky Mount . This is a great new course that opened in October. Could've been a great round, putts were slipping.
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

82 today!... ... ... But I suppose I should add that I had a drop out also. More in the interests of pace of play than an outrageously large number. brobably would have been a 7 or 8 (though on a par 5, thats cardinal!). So I'll say 89-90 today.

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Man it was a great day, I went down to the greatest golf store/pro shop in Oregon (Fiddler's Green) and picked up my new shoes: Etonic G-Sok XCRs. I hit a bunch of clubs and ending up buying 2 new woods: Touredge Bazooka Geomax 3 and 5 (anyone want to buy a Mactec NVG 3+?). I had all my clubs regripped with new Winn G8's. Then on the way home I stopped at Diamond Woods and shot a 106 which ended up being FANTASTIC because I shot a worse than mediocre 58 on the front 9 which means I improved by 10 strokes on the back for a 9 hole personal best or 48!

I LOVE my new 5 wood and I LOVE Fiddler's Green which is the only store I know of that consistently beats the best price I can find on the internet. That is sooo rare these days.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Shot 73 yesterday. Despite it being winter golf season and not playing much, I actually played pretty solid yesterday. I had a couple of stupid chips that resulted in a few bogeys that put me over par. I had some moments of greatness though and made some solid birdies. Also started out putting lights out. Had 7 putts through the first 6 holes, but it turned mediocre as I expected it would.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I had one of my best displays of inconsistency yesterday. We played back and I carded 10 pars, 1 bogey, and 7 doubles for an 87. I don't think that I ever have had 7 doubles ever. At least the 10 pars were solid.

Let's see, I punched out safely into a cabbage palm, three putted, chipped onto and back off the green, two in the water...that's enough!

My best shot was 170 out with a little tree trouble so I went down to a 6 iron, aimed slightly left to avoid the branch and hit a fade pin high. It came off perfect. That one shot made my day.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus