IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

Shot a 75 yesterday. -1 on the front with 4 birdies, 3 bogeys, and 2 pars. +4 on the back with 5 pars and 4 bogeys. The front nine was solid play but I just couldnt get anything going on the back. Guess I'll have to go back and try again!!!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the game of my life this morning. Shot my age - 68. Par   4   4   4   3   5   4   5   3   4   36     4   3   5   3   4   4   5   4   4    36   72 Me    4   4   3   2   5   3   6   2   4 

41-39-80 at Stoneleigh Golf & CC other than a topped first drive and a couple of 3 putts played pretty well in a windy day with @GolfLug @billchao @Hardspoon And the Aimpoint class with

CAREER BEST! Played my home course. Birdie at 1 to get the day rolling and never looked back. 3 birds on the front to one bogey to play the front -2. Had 2 birdies and 2 bogeys on back for an even bac

Posted Images

Shot a crappy 44 with consistent 25mph+ winds blowing in every which direction. And you can't play my course like St. Andrews...

14 putts was nice and my short game was lights out.

Got out again today and tried to follow up Sunday's 75 with something decent.

I managed a 78, which I will take in winter conditions. I shot +4 on the front with 1 double (pushed tee shot into water), 3 bogeys (two were three putts), and 1 birdie. Bogied 10 (another 3 putt) and 11 the pared everything else coming in.

Hit 11 greens, and 9 fairways, 32 putts.

I shot a 94 today....have been playing for 6 months...I know it's high but I am excited. Lessons due payoff

I think I hate you.

... ... Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't like you very much.

Disappointing 89 today. Very windy conditions and a constant mizzle.

I think I only hit 7 fairways and 4 greens with 35 putts. Also, after going for three rounds so far this season without a double bogey or worse, i'm hit with three of the buggers today. All due to my first three, three putts of the season.

Yesterday I shot a 114 with a couple of friends

I haven't done that poorly in a long time. But the funny thing is, if it hadn't been for a handful of 'meltdown' holes, I played some stretches of pretty consistent 'bogey golf' which is excellent in my book. Take out the 2 11's (yes TWO 11's) the snowman and the 7 on a par 3 and it would have been a round for my record book

So anyway, I decide to go out today and play 9 by myself, and I shoot a 47!!!! a personal best!

I love playing with my buddies, but I think performance anxiety screws up my game sometimes. I think I need to play more alone golf where the only thing I'm worrying about is playing the course and not impressing my friends.

I went out on Saturday afternoon as there was not a lot else going on at home. I shot 3 over for 11 holes before it got too dark to continue. Doubled the first and bogeyed the third when tee shots found water. 9 pars for the remaining 9. Was kind of a dream round for me, considering I'm shooting to 14. I have been practicing with wedges and I was up and down on 4 holes - something I would never have achieved a month ago. THANK YOU, DAVE PELZ!

Shot an 82 yesterday, which is pretty awful, but I actually drove the ball well and hit my irons great. My problem was 42 putts. I think that was the worst display of putting I've ever experienced.

First time I'd played since about October, due to weather etc. shot a 90. Quite pleased with myself, although I can do a lot better. (Even though my handicap doesn't show)

Played on Saturday and shot 104 at a course with a 70.8 rating and 130 slope (from the whites). As you can see from my handicap, that's actually a good score for me.

I've been practicing a lot lately and feel like I'm really making progress so I was anxious to get a round in. A storm was coming in but other than the wind and a few sprinkles, we were able to escape unscathed.

I had 4 pars including 3 in a row which is a first for me. After a top on the 1st tee I drove the ball pretty well. Irons were pretty good with the exception of two five irons I pulled into the water on two different holes. Wedges were decent. Was in bunkers at least 5 or 6 times but got out in reasonable shape each time. Didn't putt very well. 3 3-putts and only 1 1-putt.