IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot my second lowest score of the year, 82, this coming at the same course where i shot 81 last week. I had a pretty solid day, only one birdie though. I didn't double and bogey that much today either, plus no triples. I actually only doubled the first hole, and after that it was singles and pars. Still getting used to my clubs though, could not hit my driver to save my life though. So i started playing my brother-in-law's Regular Burner, and I smashed a 290 drive withing 50 yards of the green. I might have to trade in my SQ, for one. But my best shot came on the par 5 17th, I hit my 3rd shot out of the green side bunker to within 4 ft for an easy putt for birdie.

Sumo 2 5000 Aldila Proto By-You 65-s
Tour Burner 2 hybrid
CCi 4-A
SV Tour 60*
Unitized Tiempo 35in NXT Tour & NXT Extreme Synchro Cart Bag

A personal best 44 on the front, and 21 through five holes on the back before the rains came yesterday.

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

Tried some safe play today for a little practise. Hit alot of irons off the tee and a couple 3 woods, and man did it work out nice. It was a little short track (par 68) but it was damn fun playing safe.

Approach was money, had about 6-7 birdie chances, capatilized on about 2 of those. All my wedge divots were landing pin high (if only I could get the spin)

Now my driver sucks. So that is dissapointing.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

my putting was absolutely horrid made 1 par all day everything was in the fairway and good first messup was par3 lost a ball in the drink and after that just couldent putt played a 13 over for 9 holes better luck next time

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I Bought this program for my Ipod touch called teeshotlive anyone else have this?

so i took it to the course to try it out played 9 shot a 44

19 putts
hit 6 fairways
3 gir

stroke average

par 3 4.00
par 4 4.60
par 5 6.50
putts per hole 2.11

3 pars
4 bogeys
2 double bogeys =[

really cool app for the ipod

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

This morning I played 18 holes on my home course. I shot my best round of the year: 83. I had four putts which I missed by less than 1/2 half an inch (coulda, woulda, shoulda been a 79). Sigh.

9/14 fairways; 4 GIR; 1 sand save; 31 putts.

8 pars, 8 bogies, 2 dbl. bogies.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

A pathetic 103 at Williamsburg Country Club. This course has my number. I hit 2 buckets before I went out and hit them all terribly, I don't know if that was in my head, but today was the worst round I have played in probably 10+ years. No pars at all and was slicing or shanking every shot. You'll find me at the range the next few days.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

89 at Pleasant View, where my school plays.

putted really poorly with my nike, traded it in for a ping

that nike had a massively wide head for a blade

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

today was an 80 (40,40)

i didnt hit many greens, but my side green chips were great (guess that 2 hours i put in on the chipping green is paying off)

pretty lame round though, 8 bogies - 10 pars :(

yesterday i had the round of my life, 74 (39,35)

so that was fun (4 birdies, 6 bogies, 8 pars)

Decent 77 (39, 38)
Had a guy steal my ball on the 6th hole though. Asked some people that were waiting to tee off on the 7th and said he just picked it up and took off...a$$hole!
I took a free drop, i wasnt really sure what to do according to the rules, but i diden't see it as giving me any advantage in dropping in a fairway so whatever.
Driver R7 Quad
3 Wood R7 Quad Ti
Irons 3-PW FP
Wedges SV 56,60
Putter White hot 2 ball

Shot 85 Saturday on a 71.5/131. 39 putts. LOL. Actually I guess that's not very funny.

Continuing to hit greens despite spraying it a bit off the tee but not cashing in due to the bad putting streak that I'm currently on.

Shot 48 at Venango Valley last night. Was playing with a couple of "non-golfing" buddies (one of them shot 72 for 9 holes and I gave him a hole in one on the finishing par 5. lol ). I was mainly just working on some things so score wasn't of much importance to me. Hit some nice iron shots....unfortunately they were quite a bit longer than I've been hitting them lately so I had a lot of chips coming back.

I think I've found some more problems in my swing.....the ones that have been killing me this year.

I've played only about 5 rounds of golf this entire season. There have been a few problems, and it's just been impossible to get out.

Anyway, most recent round: 47-36 - 83. Was ready to quit after nine. Not hitting it terribly bad, just making lots of silly mistakes. Was playing with my wife, and snapped at her I was so mad. She gave me a look that made me feel bad for being such a jerk, and I thought "what the hell, I'm hooking, so lets move the ball forward in the stance and stand a little closer." The back 9 was easily the best ball striking stretch of my life. I've scored this well or close to it a few times, but have never come so close to hitting it this well. Hit 6 of 9 greens; 2 misses were in greenside rough about 10 feet from the green, one in a bunker. Up and down on 2 of 3. One three putt bogey, two birdies. Missed a 3 footer on 18 for that bogey, which hurt...I guess the pressure finally got to me. But I've never hit so many straight, flush shots in my life, AND putted well AND chipped well. Birdies were on holes 14 and 16, and I lipped out one on 15--that would have been the first time I'd ever birdied three consecutive holes.

Maybe I shouldn't play any more this season.

JP Bouffard

"I cut a little driver in there." -- Jim Murray

Driver: Titleist 915 D3, ACCRA Shaft 9.5*.
3W: Callaway XR,
3,4 Hybrid: Taylor Made RBZ Rescue Tour, Oban shaft.
Irons: 5-GW: Mizuno JPX800, Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, S flex.
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56 degree, M grind
Putter: Edel Custom Pixel Insert 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

79. (+5) (+2)

Nothing spectacular. Couple nice shots, missed a few easy birdie putts.
9 GIRS
32 Putts
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

90 (+9) (+9) 71.5 126
5 Fairways
30 Putts
2 GIR (You can see where I'm having trouble)

I was not striking the ball well but I scrambled enough to make a decent score (for me).

79. (+5) (+2)

Tried playing safe today, just couldn't do it. The course I play at just isn't the course to do that. They are barely any holes that can put me in severe trouble if i Hook or slice, so I didn't mind using the driver all day.

Other courses I will consider playing safe. There is just long grass and I don't mind hitting out of that. Kept it fairly straight anyways. I also felt like an idiot today.. I looked on my Pro V's and what do ya know? A line on it to help align putting... I finally decided to use that thing and started draining a ton of putts, and got closer than I usually am.. DOH!
In My Bag