IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Wow, on Wednesday I shot a 44, on Friday I shot a 47, both on my CC, really tough course, then today I go out, expecting to shoot around 40 at this nice little public course near my cousin's, I started decently, not how I wanted, but 2 bogeys, so the goal was still in reach...or not, I ended up hitting a 9, 7, 7 string in route to a 56.

Terrible. Just terrible.

In the carry bag:
'07 Burner 10.5 Driver (S Flex)
Hyper X 5 Wood
J33CB 4-PW Irons (S Flex)
Vokey 54-10 Spin Milled Watson 08 60 Lob Wedge G5i Blade

Shot another 79 today. My putting was horrible though. I had 5 3 putts. Luckily I was striking the ball well.

R9 10.5 Aldila Voodo Stiff
S9-1 3W Stiff
Baffler 20 Degree
AP2 (3-PW) KBS Stiff
Vokey Design (52,56,60) Redwood

41/46 = 87. I was happy with my score today but I really felt like I was working extremely hard to get it. I had a lot of mis-hits and needed to get up and down a lot. Only had 1 3 putt which made me happy.

73 at Camarillo Springs. Started the round off with a bogey and then 6 consecutive up and downs--ended up with only 7 gir and 5 fairways hit, so a good score with all things considered.

HiBore XLS 9.5*
Launcher 15*
Rescue 21*
X-20 Tour 4-PW
CG10 50*, CG12 56*, 60*Pixl L1.8 (8 years and running)

Well I played with some friends who know not their 5 iron from a wedge but I managed to stay concentrated on my game. Shot even on the front (37, 3 birds, 3 boges) and 1 over on the back (35 with 1 boge) for a 73. Very pleased.

*Former High School Golfer*
*Playing at Cabrillo College starting Fall 2009*
* Taylormade R7 460 10.5 degree with ProForce V2 stiff shaft cut to 42"*
* Taylormade R7 TP 15 degree 5 wood
* Taylormade R7 TP 18 degree hybrid** Titleist AP2 3-PW w/ Project X 6.0** Titleist Vokey Design 52.10...

8 over today...
bombed balls off the tee all day long...
approach shots were all crap... every single one...
any girs i got were wayyy far from the holes...
thank goodness my putting was just on fire today... 29 putts overall and 1 putted a few long ones
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

68 today (6 birdies / 2 bogies). Solid, no complaints. Putter was working, short game was good, and hit a ton of good tee balls.

71 yesterday *nothing over 74 the last 2 weeks (except a low 80's round during a qualifing tourney last week). HDCP trending to 0.7. Club championship is nest weekend!

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Well, I'm ashamed to say a 105 on a par 60 today. Couldn't putt to save my life. 3-5 putts on ever hole. Need to work on my driver (slices a good bit from time to time). Irons were pretty well on.

In my Warbird bag:
Hyper X 10* (soon to be FT9 tour 9.5*!)
X Fairway 3 Wood
X Prototypes 3-PW
X Forged 54*.14 wedge X Forged 58*.10 wedge X Forged 64*.9 wedge Black Series #1 HX Hot balls

86 today.

40 on the front, fell apart for a 46 on the back.

7 GIR
38 putts. 38 PUTTS?!?!? yeah, 38 of them.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

53*
Working on a new grip, having loads of trouble releasing too soon and hooking every shot. By the 9th hole, I had gotten it mostly together - stuck the green with a 7 iron and 2 putted for bogey (almost made the par putt).
Driver: Cobra Speed Pro S X/10.5*
3W: TaylorMade Rescue
Irons: Adams Ovation 3 (4-LW)
Putter: Ping Zing 2i
Ball: Noodle + Long & SoftGlove: FootJoy SofJoyShoes: FootJoy GreenJoyShort term goals:Break 92 for 18 holesShoot 5 pars or better in one round.

Few days ago, but:

43 on 1st 9. Missed an eagle on a par 4 and a birdie on another par 4.
50 on 2nd 9

9 hole course 2x through par 70 total. I gotta improve my short game lol

I shot 97 on a course that was playing pretty tough. I had a pretty good day, despite the score.

- Took 3rd place in my flight (won 5 balls)

- Won two skins ($38 x 2)

- Won my quarterfinal match play! I was behind for 16 holes, squared it at 17, then won on 18. I just kept playing my bad but steady game and the other guy blew up on the last two holes. Sucks for him, good for me!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

98 at Hampshire greens in Montgomery County MD.

First time shooting under 100.

I'm terrible, but i have fun.

In the Bag:
Taylormade r580XD 10.5° Reg flex
3 + 5 wood - Dunlop graphite shaft parts from a set3-pw - Dunlop set that looks sorta like ping I3's (i'm sorely in need of an upgrade.)LW/SW/GW - Adams black 52, 56, 60 degree wedges.Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 34"Bac...

• Administrator
73 at Whispering Woods . Got away with a few mistakes, but in general, managed my shitty game all day really well. Ostensibly I was there to try to work on things, but I couldn't manage to hit anything but a weak cut all day that's nothing like the shots I've been hitting when swinging properly.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Had a disappointing day- tweaked my back on 8 and had to call it a day. Couldn't manage a swing on the 9th tee. Going to see the chiropractor today.

Was playing well up to that point though and was 1 under even though I wasn't striking the ball particularly well, my short game was solid. Hate leaving that one on the table. Oh well...

Weapons of choice:
Irons/wedges: Titleist Tour Grind
Driver:Titleist 909D2
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotic
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

had an absolutely horrendous first four holes, settled down after that. pretty good back nine (46).

putting sucked though, four 3-putts. missed a 3 footer for birdie, 3 putted the last hole from 20 ft. ugh. i can easily envision shooting about 94 or 95 today at least.

edit: 3 balls in the water too. shoot me now.

81 (+10). 40/41. Four three putts all on GIRs. 10 GIRs with only 6.5 fairways (half because I got a free drop from ground under repair in the rough to the fairway drop zone). I can't putt. I can't get up and down at all. It's killing me lately.

Second round: 84 (+12). 40/44. Terrible back. Good front. I didn't record my stats because I was in a match, but I didn't hit many fairways at all and when I missed, I was in the worst spots (fescue). I hit my irons well though, but still putted and chipped like crap. I did hit my wedges well from between 50 and 100 yards. I think I got up and down more from 60-70 yards today than from the greenside rough. I haven't been doing that well lately, so this is something I'd like to continue. If only I could putt and chip. I didn't practice last week, so I guess it's what I deserve.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1