IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 45 on the front nine that could have been a few shots better, then completely lost the feel of my iron shots on the back and limped home with a 51 that could have been much worse.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

41/36 = 77 (+5)

36 putts
14/18 GIR
12/14 FW

The front was rough with four three-putts. I made the back a mission to shoot at least even.

Titleist 905R 9.5*
Cleveland Launcher FL 13*

Titleist 585h 19*
Titleist AP2 712 (3-P)

Ping Eye2 PW

Cleveland 588 56*
Odyssey 2ball 35"

Titleist NXT Tour

40 on the front and 41 on the back ... a great round of golf even more amazing as i was fasting today

07 Burner regular flex. (my dads-doing wonders with it) :D
supersteel burner steel shaft strong 3 wood
R7 draw 5 wood
Rapture 4-pw uw. Red dot. <3
56 deg sw60 deg Cg14 white steel two ball putter penta golf shoes. =D

Shot 61 (-10) in a 2 man scramble with a friend. Was hot the front nine (-7) and left quite a few strokes out on the back nine. We realistically should have shot 57, but a few putts just lipped out. That was fun!

What's in my bag:

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5
Fairway: Comp 15* Aldila NVS
Hybrids: 19* & 22*Irons: CG2 4-PWWedges: CG12 52*, 56*Putter: Studio Design Newport 1.5Ball: One BlackBag: GPS: SG3

Shot 61 (-10) in a 2 man scramble with a friend. Was hot the front nine (-7) and left quite a few strokes out on the back nine. We realistically should have shot 57, but a few putts just lipped out. That was fun!

61 with a 7.2 handicap!!! thats insane man!

07 Burner regular flex. (my dads-doing wonders with it) :D
supersteel burner steel shaft strong 3 wood
R7 draw 5 wood
Rapture 4-pw uw. Red dot. <3
56 deg sw60 deg Cg14 white steel two ball putter penta golf shoes. =D

41/38 for a 79... my first ever sub 80 round. :D

8 pars and 2 birdies
29 putts
Driver :Adams Speedline 9032LS 10.5*
Woods:Wilson Staff FYbrid 3W
Hybrids:Wilson Staff FYbrid (wood/hybrid gap)
Hybrids:Ben Hogan Edge CFT 3H & 4H
Irons:King Cobra S9 5I-PWSand Wedge:Cleveland CG12-58*Putter:Ping Redwood AnserBall:Nike Karma/Topflite GamerFavourite Gizmo:Club Caddy

46/43 for an 89 on a course i've only played maybe three times, with the most recent probably about a year ago. it was a real challenge and fun - narrow fairways with severe punishments for missing it and very fast, very firm greens which forced you to put a lot of thought into your putting stroke unless you wanted to watch it roll 10 feet past. all in all, i was pleased to come in under 90.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this, but after 22 days on the disabled list (bone spur in right elbow) I played my worst round in quite some time. I played Dragon Ranch from the white tees and shot an 87.

Just horrible. I couldn't stay down on the ball at all. I was on the bogey train big time. I also had a quad and a triple. Only 4 pars and no birdies.

The positive was I got up and down a lot to save bogey.

http://www.dragonranchgolf.com/

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

85 (42/43)
I was even for the first 5 holes then it fell apart abit.
Was pleased with my score but i know i can get lower because i had two 3 putts. And only hit 2 fairways all day.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

41+42 today. Went 12 over for an 83.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

First time in my life I broke 90 (89) on Thursday. I was shocked. All of a sudden my putter started working. Sank a 30 ft'er and several other varying lengths and the ones I missed, was oh so close. My driver let me down, going right all day. I wasn't used to that. I just need to chip better out of thick rough.

Hit two large baskets at the range. Took me a long time but finally straightened out my driver by standing a little closer, more upright with a taller shaft angle. It worked.

454 RCH 65w FIRM 10deg ti
Fusion 3 Wood
Fusion Irons
SpinMilled 52,56,60
Detour

I had a pretty good day of ball striking yesterday. I shot a 71 and missed 4 birdie putts inside 8 feet. I don't know if my read was off or if my stroke was off, but it kept me out of the 60s for the first time ever!! I also made two STUPID bogies going for par 5's in two. The sad part is that I hardly ever go for them in two anymore, but I smoked my drives and it put me right on the line of making on in two. That also kept me out of the 60s! My short game was deadly!! Phil Mickleson's dvds have really got my short game working.

Anyway, that was my lowest score ever. If my swing changes continue to progress, I feel a 60s score coming soon!

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Had a very bad day yesterday. In south east P.A we had some flooding on the weekend with a storm and a little hurricane bill. I did not want to break my tee time on Sunday at 11:14 and it was nice out so we went. Greens were in horrible condition and everything was a mess including my golf game. Shot a 94. Pars were very scarce on my scorecard, mostly bogeys, double bogeys and 2 triples. A day i hope to forget soon.

I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball.
Whats in my Walter Hagen stand bag.

Driver: VR Pro 9.5 Stiff

5 wood:SQ Stiff

3 Iron Hybrid:SQ Stiff Aldila Proto Vs 95-S

4-PW:VR Split Cavity Irons

SW:VR Black Satin 56

60:  CG 12

Ball:

Pretty average round yesterday in my Sunday a.m. money game (74). Took 1 skin and 1 CTP which got me a few bucks.

We also played a 1 man 9-hole scramble. Shot 27 (-9) with 7 birdies, 1 eagle, and 1 par. Thought that was pretty fun.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Played a quick nine today, after having some issues with my swing (chicken wing :@) I was hitting the ball flush... so I was +1 at the tee of the 8th hole (par 3)... I felt that the shot was into the wind and I decided to hit a smooth 8 iron. That smooth 8 iron went to the back of the green... well no worries it would require a good chip and that's all... shanked the chip, shanked the other chip and 3 putts to post a 7!!!! Destroyed I went to the 9th hole to make a bogey and end with a ugly 40... aghhh.

Cheers!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo