iacas

What'd You Shoot Today?

16,888 posts / 349929 viewsLast Reply

Pretty much just had the worst round of my life! 108
Now I know how Tiger must have felt on Thursday (not that he shot as bad as my score). But his frustration of WTF!? I could not get anything to work today, nothing! I hooked my driver everytime (which I normally dont have a hook, i have a slice) I shanked everything inside 100 yards and I was ridiculously short on Everything else! Except for flying a par 3 green at 200 yards with a freakin 4 hybrid into the wind. Must have been a frustration swing...
So pissed at myself. It makes me want to slit my throat with a broken club! (drama queen?) Hahaha

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

terrible score... but fun round...
88... 43 front 45 back...
lipped out an eagle putt... chipped in for bogey...
nutting driver all day... putting lights out... if only my approach shots were better the score woulda been better

95 (47+48)
Pretty disappointed actually, took a quadruple bogey on a fairly easy par 4 15th and then a double bogey on a par 3 17th (3 putted). For the most part I managed the course pretty good but wrecked a few of the "routine" shots. Next time.

Shot 84 in the rain. Had a for putt double and a OB triple. 40 front/44 back.
In my defense I had Oral surgery friday and haven't been able to eat much, so between the 45* and wet weather and no food, I kinda crashed on the back nine.

Saturday.......shot an 87 at my home course Pebble Creek, Tampa, FL
Sunday.........shot an 88 at my home course Pebble Creek, Tampa, FL

That makes five rounds in a row under 90!

I had not shot under 90 at Pebble Creek since I changed courses 18 months ago!

My PowerBilt's are really working!

Pleased with todays round,but gutted of what could of been,i shot an 86,i shot a 10 on the par 4 14th,if only i had parred or bogied it...???? the what ifs of golf..!!!

Shot 80 on Monday and was psyched to play on weekend.
Then my swing left and went on vacation. On Saturday shot 94. Couldn't hit a side of a barn! WTF!!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot +2 today... front nine: E; back nine: +2. I made 50% of GIR... I don't know what happen but my distance control was off... the ball was flying all the green.

Regards!

98 for 18. First full round under 100!! Plus, it my first time on a new course, which is much more challenging than my usual 9-hole course. I've broken 50 on the previous three 9-hole rounds, so I seem to be firmly under 100 now. W00t! Played with Shindig from here, had a great time.

I had a great time too. I shot an 86 on the round; only two holes with scores over 5. One of those was the par-5 18th, where Arnold Palmer once took a 12 during the L.A. Open, where I hit a tee shot O.B., then made what would have been par had I said "mulligan" instead of "provisional" (which turned into ball in play). There seems to be a pattern of me playing well when I play with folks from TST, all of whom are good company. I should do this more often. Also my first round with the new driver. Despite the O.B. on 18, I played the par-5s in only two over; I also played the par-3s in 3 over. My only par on a par-3 was on one I've never parred before (ever; #18 hcp too).

Zeg's 98 is more impressive though. I wish my first time breaking 100 had been on a course that used to host a PGA Tour stop!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

last week's scores:
Tuesday: 76 (Byrne)
Thursday: 4 over thru 13 (Byrne)
Friday: 5 over thru 14 (Byrne)
Saturday: 84 (Great Gorge)
Sunday: 76 (Byrne)

After breaking the "threshold" friday with a 79 at a course I had never played, I turned around at the home course today and shot 76....36/40. Headed in the right direction now! Putted like I a pro today.

shot 5 over... couldnt hit a fw to save my life but was putting within 6' all day... final hole kicked me in the teeth and finished with a double