IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the game of my life this morning. Shot my age - 68. Par   4   4   4   3   5   4   5   3   4   36     4   3   5   3   4   4   5   4   4    36   72 Me    4   4   3   2   5   3   6   2   4 

41-39-80 at Stoneleigh Golf & CC other than a topped first drive and a couple of 3 putts played pretty well in a windy day with @GolfLug @billchao @Hardspoon And the Aimpoint class with

CAREER BEST! Played my home course. Birdie at 1 to get the day rolling and never looked back. 3 birds on the front to one bogey to play the front -2. Had 2 birdies and 2 bogeys on back for an even bac

Posted Images

79. Granted, it was on a par-61 executive course. There were a lot of ups, but no downs; 39 of those strokes were putts (and that's not counting Texas wedges). My swing is grooved in with my irons and wedges, but I consequently can't hit my woods and hybrid to save my life right now. In summary: rubbish off the tee, rubbish on the green, passable in between.

hello everyone. first post here.

shot 45 walking the front 9 at my home track. played one ball which is always nice. threw away a perfectly good opportunity for birdie on the only par 5 and instead made bogie. was laying 2 at the front fringe and decided i'd try to chip it close. bladed one across the green, flopped it back on and two putted. could have easily two putted from the original location. oh well.

Score - 87 (42/45) on a par 71
FIR - 12 (5/7)
GIR - 7 (3/4)
Putts - 39 (18/21)
Putt Length - 45' (26/19)

Shot a 53 out and a 59 in. Not great in most golfers eyes, but I'm happy with it. I'm playing Hagen Irons, Maxfli Black Max Driver, Odyssey White Hot 330 Mallet Putter and Nike Mojo Balls. I know I can shave a lot of strokes off my score with more practice. I love the feel of the clubs in my bag. Very happy with them.

Hey everyone, this is my second post here and I am really excited I found this site. Last time out I shot an 86. I have recently purchased a new set of X-22's (4-A) and I love them. I shot a 44 on the front nine and a 42 on the back nine. I hit two of the par fives in 2 but sadly walked away with only one birdie.

Well, I just recently started playing again (been playing on and off since I was like 8 years old) so my wife and I headed out to a local course here and have played about three times this past month.

First week - 52 out, 52 in totaling 104
Second week - 57 out, 47 in totaling 104
This past wednesday - 52 out, 45 in totaling 97 - best I've ever done albeit 26 over par... lol

Over the past 3 years I had played like 3 times, but want to get started playing again. I went the other day and while I had some good shots, I had some total duffers also. Can't hit the driver for nothing, but put a 9 iron in my hand and I'm fine. So much of it will be practicing to get a game back.

I had played just three rounds this year until I played two rounds in Myrtle Beach with my kids recently. First time I've played either course. I shot a 69 at King's North, and a 70 at "The Witch". I was pretty happy walking away with two under par rounds at courses I had never played. That makes five rounds this year. Woo Hoo !