IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

40, then 43

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Bad day.

Took a quad on a Par 3 (my first score of 7 or higher on any hole in about a month), flubbed a couple chips and didn't make anything on my way to an ignominious 91.

79. Granted, it was on a par-61 executive course. There were a lot of ups, but no downs; 39 of those strokes were putts (and that's not counting Texas wedges). My swing is grooved in with my irons and wedges, but I consequently can't hit my woods and hybrid to save my life right now. In summary: rubbish off the tee, rubbish on the green, passable in between.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

hello everyone. first post here.

shot 45 walking the front 9 at my home track. played one ball which is always nice. threw away a perfectly good opportunity for birdie on the only par 5 and instead made bogie. was laying 2 at the front fringe and decided i'd try to chip it close. bladed one across the green, flopped it back on and two putted. could have easily two putted from the original location. oh well.

R9 Driver and 17* 4 wood
mizuno.gif MX-23 (5-PW)
CG16 52*, 58*

White Ice #7

Score - 87 (42/45) on a par 71
FIR - 12 (5/7)
GIR - 7 (3/4)
Putts - 39 (18/21)
Putt Length - 45' (26/19)

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

I shot 73 (+1) today in my 2nd tournament on the KC Junior Tour. Best round of my life :)
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

77 today. switching back to the pro V1 has made a difference

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Shot a 53 out and a 59 in. Not great in most golfers eyes, but I'm happy with it. I'm playing Hagen Irons, Maxfli Black Max Driver, Odyssey White Hot 330 Mallet Putter and Nike Mojo Balls. I know I can shave a lot of strokes off my score with more practice. I love the feel of the clubs in my bag. Very happy with them.

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

Hey everyone, this is my second post here and I am really excited I found this site. Last time out I shot an 86. I have recently purchased a new set of X-22's (4-A) and I love them. I shot a 44 on the front nine and a 42 on the back nine. I hit two of the par fives in 2 but sadly walked away with only one birdie.

Well, I just recently started playing again (been playing on and off since I was like 8 years old) so my wife and I headed out to a local course here and have played about three times this past month.

First week - 52 out, 52 in totaling 104
Second week - 57 out, 47 in totaling 104
This past wednesday - 52 out, 45 in totaling 97 - best I've ever done albeit 26 over par... lol

I had a hard time getting started yesterday: 50/49 (99). I was 3 over for the last 6 holes. Got in my groove too late!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Over the past 3 years I had played like 3 times, but want to get started playing again. I went the other day and while I had some good shots, I had some total duffers also. Can't hit the driver for nothing, but put a 9 iron in my hand and I'm fine. So much of it will be practicing to get a game back.

• Administrator

I shot 35 yesterday on nine holes. I don't get to play much golf these days.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I had played just three rounds this year until I played two rounds in Myrtle Beach with my kids recently. First time I've played either course. I shot a 69 at King's North, and a 70 at "The Witch". I was pretty happy walking away with two under par rounds at courses I had never played. That makes five rounds this year. Woo Hoo !
play4him

Driver: Titleist 905R
3-Wood: Titleist 904F
Hybrid: Titleist 585 19 DegreeIrons: TitleistWedges (PW,Gap,SW,Lob): TitleistPutter: Bettinardi C04