IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

90… And I played in the first round of my clubs match play tournament… Had the guy beat by 6 holes by the 14th, so now Im moving on to the next round next weekend.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Shot 91 at a par 73 course. Fairways were overgrown and the greens were aerated. Had one 4-putt and a quite a few 3-putts. Couldn't buy a putt today.

« Keith »

77 with an eagle on a par 5. two on and one putt. putt was only 7 feet too. not to many mistakes with the driver. 3 wood was crazy good. but my short game was a little off today.

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

84 today in first club outing. Was hitting the ball well, but couldn't get into rhythm putting on aerated greens. Only hit 4 FW's, but majority of misses were only off by a few yards. 4 GIR, 34 putts.

Started off strong parring the first 4 holes, then just lost touch on the bumpy greens. Oh well, not too bad I guess.

--- Rebel Golfer ---

Played a couple of rounds so here they are.

Par 70, shot a 81.  Drove the ball terrible, only hit four greens but got up and down 7 times.  One big number.  Putter was working great.  29 putts, no three putts.  Probably the best round I've played in a while.

Par 71, shot a 91.  Iron play terrible.  I mean horrid.  hit 1 green, lots of putts.  Just off.

Need to work on driving the ball and iron play.

Brian

First two rounds of the year this weekend. Hit the ball terrible on Saturday and shot a 76. Hit the ball great on Sunday and shot an 83. Sure is a funny game.

Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated

Played Saturday and Sunday.

Shot 79 Saturday and that was quite possibly the best I have ever hit the ball. Felt like I couldnt hit it bad if I tried to.

Shot 83 Sunday and it wasnt a pretty 83. It was one that felt like it was a 95. Thank goodness for a decent short game.

Driver: Callaway FT-iZ 10*  I  2 Hybrid: Nike VR  I  3&4 Hybrid: Nike Sumo SQ  I  Irons: Ping G10 5-PW, LW,  I  52* & 62*: GigaGolf SGS  I  Putter: Cleveland BRZ #2  I  White things I chase: Srixon AD333

105 today on the second round of the season, getting close to my goal of breaking 100.  It would have been really close but I blew 6 shots trying to get out of two bunkers, looks like I need to practice getting out of them.

2 deer and a dog.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

First time breaking par! Played 9 holes and shot 35. It's not that hard of a course, but still nice to break par. Two birdies one bogey. The only bogey i had was a 3 putt on the first hole... easily could have been a 34. Guess that's what keeps us coming back.

72 par | 6,223 yards | 119 slope

69.9 rating

VR-S Covert
taylormade.gif Burner 3 wood
taylormade.gif 3-AW

56*
cleveland.gif CG14 60*
Laguna 2

86 on a par 71 course. Had my career low score of 84 here last fall so I feel comfortable playing there. Left scores out there, though, was constantly battling a push of the tee. Not fun.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

72 on a par 62.  Only my second round of the season and I'm still shaking off the cobwebs.  I also learned that Bridgestone E6 Yellows aren't for me.  I need my chips and pitches around the green and they just don't have enough spin for my taste.  At least they were free!

Brad

Played 36 holes today . 77 ( 41 n 36 ) and 82 ( 41 n 41 ) for a par 72. Had a few OBs and lost ball which are silly mistakes.
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

So today me and some buddies went and played Belle Terre in Laplace, LA. Let's just say that the quote "the better the course the better you play" is very true. The course was terrible. Whenever you hit the green you could see the sand fly up. Dont think it should be like that on Sunday. Tho of the 14 holes where you need your driver I only hit 1 drive that went is the rough.

Driver: :tmade: Rocketballz Stage 2, 9.5 set 1 higher Woods: :adams: F11 15 Rescue: :tmade: R15 17 Irons: :tmade: Rbladez 4-AW Putter: :odyssey: White Hot Bag: :adidas: Cart Bag

I shot 88 yesterday and a terrible 93 today… I still managed to beat my match play opponent somehow. Final round of the tournament is next weekend.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"