IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

Originally Posted by Kieran123

God damn 80.

It was raining the entire round, shot a 43 on the front after starting with a triple, so was happy with that.

Then I lit it up on the back nine like I never have.

Started bogey, par, bogey which was standard for me, then par, par, par, par, birdie, par, for 37 ( my lowest 9 ever )

I knew I needed a birdie on the last hole, was in the first cut on the right hand side of the fairway, landed to about 20 feet, and did not hit the putt I wanted to, came out weak.

Happy with 80, but so close.

LOL, just the opposite...37-43.  Had it going until the gale winds started to blow and I forgot how to get up and down.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the game of my life this morning. Shot my age - 68. Par   4   4   4   3   5   4   5   3   4   36     4   3   5   3   4   4   5   4   4    36   72 Me    4   4   3   2   5   3   6   2   4 

CAREER BEST! Played my home course. Birdie at 1 to get the day rolling and never looked back. 3 birds on the front to one bogey to play the front -2. Had 2 birdies and 2 bogeys on back for an even bac

41-39-80 at Stoneleigh Golf & CC other than a topped first drive and a couple of 3 putts played pretty well in a windy day with @GolfLug @billchao @Hardspoon And the Aimpoint class with

Posted Images

I was in Colorado at Skyland Country Club for a vacation, and I was a single player with a slow group in front of me.

It was the most beautiful course and view I have ever seen and it really made me happy.

Not only that since the group in front of me is slow, I managed to take a 5-10 minute break after a shot or 2.

I shot a 78 from the black tees. +2 on the front and a +4 on the back. (double bogey and 2x bogeys)

The rest are pars.

I have never felt this good playing golf before and I almost never missed my long puts.

I wonder if it's because I was so relaxed and happy and I get breaks per shot, that my swing is almost at its optimum that

I was able to score this well?

Short game let me down big time today.

Stats: 88.......43/45 6/14 FW and 5 GIR. 37 putts including four 3 jacks. 5 pars, 11 bogies, 1 doubles, and 1 triple. The damn 3 putting has to stop!!

Shot 6 over for 9 holes,

Bogey, Bogey, Triple, Bogey, Bogey, Par, Birdie, Bogey, Birdie

Tough time in the first 4 holes, couldn't get a feel on the swing, then i figured out a few things and finished strong.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot my best round to date, an 83 on a par 62. 38 on the front and a 44 on the back. 1 birdie, 5 pars, 6 bogies, 4 doubles, 1 triple, and 1 4-over. 3/6 fairways, 6 greens and 42 putts!!!

88 (45/43). Not thrilled but looking at my scorecard it could have been a lot worse. Had one triple bogey and four (4!) double bogeys, one 4-putt and two 3-putts. How in the hell I didn't flirt with 100, I have no idea. Two birdies helped I guess.

My short game has been terrible the past 3-4 rounds, lost so many strokes from inside 50 yards it's unbelievable.

47 for 9 holes.  The good: nothing worse than double bogey, a couple well-hit full sand wedges after struggling with that.  The bad: tee shots were simply miserable, even using 3W or less for all but one.

5th time playing. Played the front 9 at Lake Morey in Fairlee, VT. Shot a 57 on a par 34. I'm not happy with it and know I can do better. But I made some pretty okay shots. The really pleasing part is that I seem to have figured out the Sand Trap thing. 1) Hit the sand about an inch or two behind the ball. 2) Swing hard! 3) Follow through.  3 sand traps, 3 swings and 3 balls on the green today.

Great round today on a beautiful day!  Shot an 86 from the blues (par 71, 69.0/130) at Savannah Golf Links .  My dad didn't have quite so great a round but as he said: "I'd rather play badly on your dime than mine."