IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Won the finals of match play in my local club comp.

Went to an extra hole.  Trust me to pull my drive out of bounds. Lucky for me the guy I was against smashed his into a metal pole used for a safety net. The ball then screwed off sideways and I smashed my 3rd 250 yards up the left side to be 50 yards short. I ended up down for a 5 and up for the win.

The weapons of course descruction:

Driver:  :callaway:  RAZR 9.5 STIFF

3W     : :callaway:  RAZR STIFF

3H      : :callaway:  X HOT  STIFF

4-SW  :  CI11

GW     ::cleve: 588  50/8

P         : :odyssey:  White Hot Pro

Ball     : :callaway:  HEX BLACK TOUR

77 on my home course today (par 72, 6300 yards).  our club championship is coming up this weekend and it's match play, so to get adjusted to that kind of play, before i began my round i filled out an imaginary opponent's score at the bottom of my card, giving him birdies on the 2 easiest holes and bogeys on the 4 hardest.  i made it through 16 holes 1-down to my "opponent" before pulling my drive OB on 17 and taking a double bogey to lose my fictitious match 2 and 1.  went ahead and played the 18th and undid a little of the damage closing with a birdie.

Last time I went, I didn't keep score. Was just working on my game. Didn't strike the ball well, but my wedges were saving my ass, as was my putting. God forbid I'm actually competent with my short game and ball striking in the same day...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Home course.  6,610 yds.  71.1/121.

80 with a lost ball just off the fairway on a very short par 4.  Turned a birdie putt into a double.  Ugh......  Just never really got going.  I'm on a "lip-out" roll the last 2 weeks or so.  Hitting the putts exactly where I want to, but they're just not going in.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

42-38-80

Another in a long line of bizarre rounds this summer. I couldn't drive the ball to save my life, especially on the front, but I hung in there to make some good bogeys and saved some incredible pars. My middle and long irons were on fire and I putted out of my mind. I posted 5 on my first eight holes and then birdied the ninth (par 3). I then went two under over the next four holes (including the ninth, I birdied three out of four holes; don't know if I ever did that before). I stood on the 14th tee four over par. Of course, I hit another poor drive, this time into a lateral hazard and made double bogey. I parred two of the four holes coming home, but they were two of the hardest holes on the course and I bogeyed two of the easiest. Overall frustrating, but I also played some of my best golf all season.

Consolation: I took the money.

Bill M

Driver went to crap. Lesson learned, don't hit 3 large buckets before playing a round. My back is so sore, I can barely turn. 92 at Santa Anita blue tees. Hit my mp32 on the course just fine, chipping landed within 10 feet on most, and 15 on a few. 38 putts.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

+3, 39, was 5 over through 4, with a double and triple bogey, then went -2 in the next five holes.

Just stupid mistakes. Lay up perfect on a par 5, had a full wedge, hit it like crap, duffed a chip, finally got on to two putt. Next hole i thin a drive into the lake, crap another wedge short, then chip on and two putt for my 6. Then things started to get better.

Drove the ball well today, found out how to get my left shoulder a little steeper with out getting it to steep to sky the drives. Irons were coming around, short game was shit, putting was good, not outstanding.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

38 (+3). Missed 2 chip ins by a few inches, and a birdie putt rimmed out..pretty good day tho

FT Optiforce 440 Diamana S+, Nike covert tour Kuro Kage, Mizuno MP54 4-PW, Vokey SM5 52 56 60, Odyssey White Ice #2

86 today on my home course. First round with my new Mizuno 825's! Distances need sorted out, but today was not a day that was going to happen as my swing just never felt right. Had some great shots with the new clubs, and they are going to be great in my bag! The round was not great though. Three 3 putts (I hardly ever 3-putt), four doubles and an OB. Nearly 100 out today! It was a HOT one!

Things indeed got tougher with Delta View and I carded a 98 today.  It was 100+ degrees hot and I got worn down by heat toward the end.   Two par 5 holes did all the damage with 9 and 10.  Otherwise, it would have been a good round given the course difficulty.  In fact, it lowered my handicap index by 0.1.   No 3 putts but I missed number of short and medium range putts.

97 from Arrowcreek, Legend course (70.7/134)  in Reno, Nevada.   Lost lots of balls, leading to 8 doubles or worse.   Enough said.   Will do better tomorrow or I will quit golf.   If there is golf god out there, I mean it :censored: .

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Both rounds at Stone Canyon (73.2/141)

Saturday:

40-40=80

I had 3 penalties and no birdies. This is an 80 that I was pleased with because it could have been a lot worse!!

Monday:

37-37=74

3 bogeys-1 birdie

The putter has been sizzling hot inside scoring range.  I made a bunch of great par saves. My single birdie was a bomb...I got lucky.  I had some nice birdie looks, but it was always from the wrong side of the hole with lots of break.

Par save of the day:

#9.....533yd par5:

I hit a solid drive, but it drifted a little left in a crosswind.  9 out of 10 times, it would have been fine on that line but the drive went further than normal in the hot/dry conditions and it rolled into a hazard on a line I normally don't reach.  I take my drop and hit 5-wood.  I never got a yardage.....my thought process was to get it up somewhere 30yds short of the green where I can pitch-putt for a par.   I nuked it and reached the front/first of the greenside bunkers.  The pin was in the back of the green some 30yds away... I hit a low chunk and runner to about 8ft.....draino...saved my par :beer:

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Just got in from a quick 9 holes after work. Played the best I have all year. Strokes: 34 (-2) Fairways: 5 out of 6 GIR's: 7 out of 9 Putts: 15 Had 3 birdies and one bogey (on the easiest par 5 on the course)... Really wish I could have kept the round going and played the back 9, but mother nature wouldn't allow it.

97 from Arrowcreek, Legend course (70.7/134)  in Reno, Nevada.   Lost lots of balls, leading to 8 doubles or worse.   Enough said.   Will do better tomorrow or I will quit golf.   If there is golf god out there, I mean it .

I did better (93) and I am not quitting golf just yet.   2nd time around on this course, I managed the course better.   Number of times, I opted not to go for green on my second shot.  It reduced number of blow out holes from 8 yesterday to 6 today.  Lost only 1 ball!   4 GIRs, 31 putts, 6/13 FHs, 4 pars - pretty much the norm.

4 rounds in 4 days across two States ... I didn't fare well.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

An 89....through 15 holes. The heat/humidity got the better of me and I had to call it a day. Struggling a bit with my new wedges, but this was only my second time out with them. Greens were a little rough due to recent aeration. Today was one of my best driving days this year, driver down to PW were all very solid.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

This morning was my first official round in over 8 years.  I've been to the range twice in the past couple of weeks trying to get a feel for these new irons I had fitted to my height.  I hit the ball really well today, with the occasional errant tee shots, duffs... and other odds and ends.  Putter wasn't too hot, but rolled a few balls well... and my PW left me... Course from the White tees is rated 68.8/117... I shot 93.  I was hoping to break 100 so one goal down... now the 90 mark.  If I can get just a bit more consistent then I think shooting in 80's will be no problem at all.  Hit a gorgeous 8i over a gap from 130 to within 2 feet for my only birdie of the day... 4 pars.

The tee box is back behind Jim (red shirt).  That's Terry his wife, awesome couple... Steve isn't in the picture... great bunch of folks I hooked up with today.   The tee shot is over that ravine...