IGNORED

is my distance ok?

Note: This thread is 2118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hello im a new member here in this forum i want to ask you question,i just learn golf about 2 and half a month everyday in driving range with my pro teacher and this is my average diastase for each club

driver:200 metre
wood 3 150-180 metre
rescue 4 150 metre
rescue 5 130 metre
rescue 6 120 metre
iron5/6 110 meter-120 metre
iron 7 115 metre
iron 8 dan 9 105 metre
sw 85 metre
A 95 metre
pitching 105 metre

and i have a problem

1.is my distance is usually normal for average player,distance each club

2.i got my swing feeling but why sometimes i got chicken wing and my shot not era;;y straight but little bit to the right(not slice) thanks is it ok for me as a newbie to start golf thanks

A 240 yard driver means your swing speed is 88 mph depending on your age this could be good or bad. If your younger say 25-40 then you have a leak and are probably doing something wrong to lose yardage with all of your clubs.

What I would work on is swing sequencing.  It is very important to learn from the beginning how to sequence the swing.  If you have all your body parts coming down together to strike the ball it can be very powerful, if you have your pieces all coming down at different times and not in sequence  it will never ever be very powerful.

Check out this video for some help in sequencing your swing.  Good luck and post a swing, Im sure we could all help a little more if we saw exactly what was going on!  Let me know when you do!

well thanks all of you that replied the thread,actually my first target is i can swing correctly and little bit forgetting the distance and when my golf is good,my target is to gain the distance and speed,yes my hips not turn on because when i start the golf and i got a sick for a month and also teach by lot of pros that makes me got overload information

Note: This thread is 2118 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!