iacas

Golf is Hard T-Shirt Designs

41 posts / 4381 viewsLast Reply

As with the book cover for LSW, Dave and I have put the trademarked term (yes, we trademarked it) "Golf is hard" up for design at 99designs.com.

https://99designs.com/t-shirt-design/contests/create-t-shirt-design-fun-unique-shirts-catchy-557914/

Interested designers can submit designs, we'll rate and offer feedback, and just under four short days from now we'll narrow the field down to about four to six designers, and three days after that, we'll have our design!

Dave and I plan to sell some fun t-shirts and other apparel with "Golf is hard" and other versions (an accountant might buy a shirt that says "Golf is hard. Taxes are easy.").

So, unless you're a designer, this post is mostly to let you guys know about the contest so that you can follow along, offering feedback, and sharing what you think. We'll probably sell an initial batch of shirts here on TST and we may even give some away.

Thanks!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I would like to see one that had every major contradicting swing thought / instruction as a watermark then "golf is hard" in the fore front.

Take a narrow wide stance, straight on slightly opened and closed to the target.  Lightly grip the club like a firm handshake.  Make sure you have a weak strong grip.  Have at least 7-10 fingers on the grip. Play the ball exactly middle front erring on the middle back side of your stance.  Make sure toes are perpendicular to target unless they're not. Using your shoulders move your hands first being sure to delay the preset of cocking your wrists. Take a shallow upright backswing. Start the downswing with a hip twisty bump shoulderly hand turn but don't swing too early.....etc

I would like to see one that had every major contradicting swing thought / instruction as a watermark then "golf is hard" in the fore front.

Take a narrow wide stance, straight on slightly opened and closed to the target.  Lightly grip the club like a firm handshake.  Make sure you have a weak strong grip.  Have at least 7-10 fingers on the grip. Play the ball exactly middle front erring on the middle back side of your stance.  Make sure toes are perpendicular to target unless they're not. Using your shoulders move your hands first being sure to delay the preset of cocking your wrists. Take a shallow upright backswing. Start the downswing with a hip twisty bump shoulderly hand turn but don't swing too early.....etc

I like that idea. I'd suggest the thoughts on one side (back, for example) and then one of the GIH designs on the other (like 25 or 27, without the work is easy).

Designers have two more days to submit designs. Thanks for the feedback so far. Right now we have some clear leaders. But we're eager to see what is still to come.

Golf is Hard on the front and Ask me how to make golf easier  with a plug for your book on the back. sure i would love a free book for this idea. thank you. you rock.  :)

Golf is Hard on the front and Ask me how to make golf easier  with a plug for your book on the back. sure i would love a free book for this idea. thank you. you rock.  :)

Thanks for the idea, but it's not about selling lessons or books: it's about selling t-shirts.

We like all of winstonstockholm's so far and can see that as a theme that carries out to a broad range of appealing shirts.

Thanks for the idea, but it's not about selling lessons or books: it's about selling t-shirts.

We like all of winstonstockholm's so far and can see that as a theme that carries out to a broad range of appealing shirts.

I like his style the best. 

I have a whole bunch of other ideas too.

Golf is hard, underneath

A snapped in half golf club in a trash bin

Wavy lines representing water, tossed club about to enter it.

Wavy lines representing water, a sh*tload of balls underneath it.

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 9.19.00 PM.png

This is a I did it in 5 seconds rudimentary version, it's basically laying the sod over it/fat. You can do one for thin/bladed. Also an overhead view of a shank.

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 9.41.03 PM.png

Edited by nevets88