IGNORED

ShortPar4 Golf Wear Box Service

Note: This thread is 736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, bmartin461 said:

Anyone still getting these each month? I stopped mine last year as it was always the same thing and then it became one name brand with one SP4 brand.

I just got a "come back" email saying the next shipment will include a pair of shoes....

I've been getting it for over a year now. I've added some nice pieces in that time as well. Pullovers, base layers pants. Some of the stuff does get branded as SP4 or made for SP4, but it's obviously not their own as they aren't in the business of making clothes, rather they are overruns that get a SP4 logo slapped on them by the maker. Puma shoes would be my guess this month.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

4 minutes ago, bmartin461 said:

Anyone still getting these each month? I stopped mine last year as it was always the same thing and then it became one name brand with one SP4 brand.

I just got a "come back" email saying the next shipment will include a pair of shoes....

They have started adding more of their own branded stuff in the boxes. The quality of their brand is still good, but I've pretty much gotten to the point where I don't need any more shirts and they rarely seem to send pants or shoes. I got the an email last month saying it this month would be shoes but I didn't have the money available to re-up the subscription at the time. It's probably worth activating the subscription for the shoes though.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

12 minutes ago, bmartin461 said:

I got that email as well.  Shoes would be the last thing I'd be interested in receiving blind because of how much the sizes tend to vary brand to brand, combined with their pretty non-user friendly exchange policy (restocking fees blah blah blah).

Also, my last few shipments (last summer I think) really started to get repetitive.  One month was a nice dark grey Ogio polo with Under Armour white shorts.  The following month was a "chase" brand navy polo and ... a chase brand pair of white shorts.  Nearly identical boxes two months in a row and if I wanted to change?  You guessed it, another restocking fee.  The lag time of everything had me already paid for the next month before that was all sorted out, so I canceled after that month.  And, wouldn't you know it, but I received a navy polo (Puma this time) along with a pair of puma socks and something else that I don't remember.

All of the stuff I received was good quality and comfortable, but a guy only needs so many navy polos and white shorts. :)

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

All of the stuff I received was good quality and comfortable, but a guy only needs so many navy polos and white shorts. :)

Yeah, I agree, it's not worth the trouble, it was good while it lasted.  Plus, the wife always questioned why I was getting the boxes each month when I already have 10 polos etc.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
  • iacas changed the title to ShortPar4 Golf Wear Box Service

I recently have been doing the fairway package at short par 4

Been great so far when you just starting out and no fashion.  Got a few great polos and pull overs or 3/4 zip. 1764. Brand . Belts and pants. This month I got a championship polo and 

20220419_094331.jpg

Callaway razr x irons ,maltby driver,

Texas wedges. Adam's 5 wood

Note: This thread is 736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!