IGNORED

mythbuster's Trolling Thread (was Setup = Automatic)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

@mythbuster,

Ok, so we're not gonna get any videos or pictures from you. But may I suggest you at least try to video yourself or use a mirror and see if what you feel is at all what you think you're actually doing. Seeing yourself on video can be game changing and a holy grail experience.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ok, i am bound by rules here and that is fair enough as no one in their right mind wants me  to actually crack the code as this is a threat to their whole existence.

i know that pictures and the more modern day acronym -"videos", are worth more than a thousand words, but in my case, a few words can actually dispell this nonsense theory .

that said, i have discovered something quite amazing and as you know if i tell you about it and do not post the results on video or photo, then i can be docked more penalty points.

anyway, i have found something out today that could explain the way the pros "walk" into the ball on setup. actually, it is probably the most important discovery i have ever made after 30 years of trying.

i must apologize for not reporting this , but i am only a guest here getting very close to the truth and obviously the "hierarchy" are getting very nervous, which is totally understandable.

I routinely troll and make things up. Please use my posts for your own amusement, and little else.

3 minutes ago, mythbuster said:

ok, i am bound by rules here and that is fair enough as no one in their right mind wants me  to actually crack the code as this is a threat to their whole existence.

i know that pictures and the more modern day acronym -"videos", are worth more than a thousand words, but in my case, a few words can actually dispell this nonsense theory .

that said, i have discovered something quite amazing and as you know if i tell you about it and do not post the results on video or photo, then i can be docked more penalty points.

anyway, i have found something out today that could explain the way the pros "walk" into the ball on setup. actually, it is probably the most important discovery i have ever made after 30 years of trying.

i must apologize for not reporting this , but i am only a guest here getting very close to the truth and obviously the "hierarchy" are getting very nervous, which is totally understandable.

ugh.. what's this nonsense?  

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

6 hours ago, Abu3baid said:

ugh.. what's this nonsense?  

that"s the problem, i can quote people like you all day long, and i will never change your mind , as obviously by your comments, your mindset is perched precariously close to intellectual disability.

it"s sad really, as golf is full of egotists at any cost . that said ,GOLF is in essence the simplest of games, but has been totally hijacked as there is too much vested interest in NOT getting to the real truth.

as i said before over and over, all golf problems relate to setup. i have been trying to work this out and i honestly think i have found the pro setup, which "forces" you to swing like a pro.

i can"t describe this as i am bound to censorship restrictions, but  i can assure you that it is so simple , but totally overlooked.

I routinely troll and make things up. Please use my posts for your own amusement, and little else.

13 minutes ago, mythbuster said:

that"s the problem, i can quote people like you all day long, and i will never change your mind , as obviously by your comments, your mindset is perched precariously close to intellectual disability.

it"s sad really, as golf is full of egotists at any cost . that said ,GOLF is in essence the simplest of games, but has been totally hijacked as there is too much vested interest in NOT getting to the real truth.

as i said before over and over, all golf problems relate to setup. i have been trying to work this out and i honestly think i have found the pro setup, which "forces" you to swing like a pro.

i can"t describe this as i am bound to censorship restrictions, but  i can assure you that it is so simple , but totally overlooked.

I am impressed that you quoted me..  I apologize for my previous statement and hope that you can be kind enough to give me another chance.

I am actually a visual learner more than any other type of learner, always have been like that.  The problem when you go ahead and describe this setup I will never understand it because of my limited ability to comprehend it correctly (also English is not the first language I learned so maybe that is an issue as well).

Can you please share a picture of this pro setup and then describe it so that I can work on improving, you will notice I am like a 26 handicap so I need all the help I can get.

Thanks 

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Ok mods....time to let this one go. Or at least change the title to "fun with a troll".

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Ok mods....time to let this one go. Or at least change the title to "fun with a troll".

Patience. It will die a natural death.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Dammit, this Mythbuster fool is stealing all my thunder! He better not get his book out before mine!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

41 minutes ago, Mr. Desmond said:

LOL. Beautiful.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, mythbuster said:

Poppycock.

The word "videos" is not an acronym. Veni vidi vici.

5 hours ago, mythbuster said:

Poppycock.

Nervous is about the last feeling I have right now.

You've yet to change anyone's minds not because of "intellectual disability" (for which you earned another warning for being insulting toward another member), but rather because you've got nothing to offer here. You cannot answer the simplest of queries, not because you choose not to, but because you literally can not.

Poppycock.

You're not being censored by anyone here. We've shown tremendous patience in trying to get you to say more than just how great you or your discoveries are. We've asked you questions and prodded you for proof.

48 minutes ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Agreed.

@mythbuster has accumulated 15 points, so he is restricted from posting for a day, and his content will be moderated for a day after that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

@mythbuster so I tried your method and it doesn't work.  Now what?

In my Bag:

Driver - SLDR 430 - 10.5 deg
3 Wood - SLDR HL
Irons - TM Tour CB's                                                                                                                                                                 Wedges - TM                                                                                                                                                                               Putter - Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball

10 hours ago, mythbuster said:

You haven't found any secret and you don't swing like a pro.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

47 minutes ago, mvmac said:

You haven't found any secret

Of course he hasn't. If he had, he would have used the phrase "one weird trick." Other than that, I'd say he's all set to write Internet advertising. ;-)

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

I can't imagine an adult with even a minimal amount of maturity finding any satisfaction at this level of trolling. A few posts to get people talking...ok. But to repeatedly ignore honest and legitimate questions with such jibberish and actually take the time to do just that, makes me highly suspicious we're dealing with a 5150.

Edited by Vinsk

Hi ,just joined after reading the neutral set up discussion.I don't believe it for one second.I was going to use treadmill as my user name since golf is on one,but collapse better describes the major problem with golf swing.The lead arm joints collapse before getting back to impact.Pros don't collapse and you can set up however you want....thanks

Note: I do not answer direct questions or points raised against my untested and unproven theories, have no history of teaching anyone, and post essentially the same nonsense in everyone's Member Swing threads.

2 hours ago, collapse said:

Hi ,just joined after reading the neutral set up discussion.I don't believe it for one second.I was going to use treadmill as my user name since golf is on one,but collapse better describes the major problem with golf swing.The lead arm joints collapse before getting back to impact.Pros don't collapse and you can set up however you want....thanks

Welcome to the forum. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I don't think set up holds too much weight if you have the 5keys in place. Sure, a solid set up/posture can help achieve those keys. But I'm sure if you took any pro or scratch golfer and asked them to stand open, closed, or some odd little variance, they could still hit a solid golf shot. 

Note: This thread is 3053 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!