• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I still have the clubhead speed to hit a 3 iron cleanly, but it isn't as consistent as I want it to be.  I have now dropped the 3 and 4 iron and replaced them with a 4 hybrid.  There is a bit of a gap between my 4 hybrid and 5 iron, but overall I am happier.  Another of my regular four ball has a 7 wood, and finds it to be his most consistent club and gets him out of troublesome lies. You have definitely done a good thing.  Though dropping the hybrid is more debatable, but if the wood is more consistent, go with it
    • I imagine the loft is more like an old school 7 wood. Heaven Woods! 🙂 
    • Whatever works right? So what are the specs on this lil gem?
    • Yes, a 9 wood. Picked up a new TM  M6 9 wood on a whim, and at a price I couldn't say no to. I have been hitting it much more consistently than my 4 hybrid or my 4 iron. Much steeper angle of descent, this club does a much better job of holding greens at that 180-190 yard range that was always difficult to get any bite on in my advancing years. And I got rid of that darn hybrid hook. I can take the ribbing from guys asking if I want to move up to the ladies tees. They shut up when they see the results.  
    • Hey fellow golfers,   I’m looking for some advice. I’m staying at La Quinta this upcoming week and I’ve already booked teetimes on the mountain course and dunes course. My dad is playing with me and didn’t feel he could handle the Stadium course at his age.  I was thinking of playing the stadium course alone on one of our off days and I’m curious if you guys think it’s worth the money or if you have any other recommendations. Is the stadium course a must play? thanks in advance for all your input.     
  • Today's Birthdays

1. CarlOwen
      CarlOwen
      (43 years old)
    2. drinko2000
      drinko2000
      (44 years old)
    3. junivivecreamfr
      junivivecreamfr
      (33 years old)
    4. Keany
      Keany
      (24 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...