IGNORED

The Force Awakens: Spoiler Thread

jbishop15
Note: This thread is 2680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

IMG_3589-2.JPG

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Got mine coming Thursday. I love my Amazon Prime membership :) 

• Upvote 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Just saw this movie on the plane. Is "Rey" Luke's daughter? At the end his expression seemed to indicate this possibility along with the fact that the force is strong with her. If so, who was her mom? It seemed like Luke was asexual in the last two movies.

Liked it. It was a good movie. It's been a long time since I saw the first Star Wars movie.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

3 minutes ago, Lihu said:

Just saw this movie on the plane. Is "Rey" Luke's daughter? At the end his expression seemed to indicate that along with the fact that the force is strong with her.

Start from page 1 of this thread and all the answers will be there for you ;) 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

11 hours ago, jamo said:

IMG_3589-2.JPG

I think I watched the Millennium Falcon chase 10 times over already. That scene was f**ing epic. I missed little sound effects here and there even though I saw it in the theater. What did you think of the bonus/deleted scenes?

10 hours ago, Lihu said:

Just saw this movie on the plane.

First viewing on a plane? Ouch, that's not how the force works!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I think I watched the Millennium Falcon chase 10 times over already. That scene was f**ing epic. I missed little sound effects here and there even though I saw it in the theater. What did you think of the bonus/deleted scenes?

First viewing on a plane? Ouch, that's not how the force works!

Force is weak with this one...:banana:

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

In the feature-length documentary that came with the Blu-Ray, Abrams pronounces AT-AT as "at at" instead of "a tee a tee," which is utter crazy talk.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

3 minutes ago, jamo said:

In the feature-length documentary that came with the Blu-Ray, Abrams pronounces AT-AT as "at at" instead of "a tee a tee," which is utter crazy talk.

Apparently that's a pretty common way to say it. I say "a tee a tee" as well, lol

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

18 minutes ago, jamo said:

I have never heard it pronounced "at-at" before. Its an acronym for All Terrain Armour Transport. It should be pronounced as "A-T-A-T"

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

• 1 month later...

• Upvote 2

In my bag:

On 4/7/2016 at 4:55 PM, saevel25 said:

I have never heard it pronounced "at-at" before. Its an acronym for All Terrain Armour Transport. It should be pronounced as "A-T-A-T"

My wife pronounces it "at-at" and it sounds ridiculous to me, but to be fair, acronyms are pronounced phonetically all the time.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

On April 5, 2016 at 10:28 PM, Lihu said:

Just saw this movie on the plane. Is "Rey" Luke's daughter? At the end his expression seemed to indicate this possibility along with the fact that the force is strong with her. If so, who was her mom? It seemed like Luke was asexual in the last two movies.

Liked it. It was a good movie. It's been a long time since I saw the first Star Wars movie.

There are a lot of reasons I think Rey is his daughter and when I watched the movie again last Saturday another one that is really strong stood out:. Han Solo asks her name and as soon as she tells him that is when he offers her a job aboard the Falcon. He wouldn't just offer someone a job that fast. I think he did it to try and help her and maybe keep her safe. 

Edited by Gator Hazard

1 hour ago, billchao said:

My wife pronounces it "at-at" and it sounds ridiculous to me, but to be fair, acronyms are pronounced phonetically all the time.

For what it's worth, the "official" pronunciation (according to Lucasfilm) is "at-at". ..it is weird to me too.

- John

2 hours ago, Gator Hazard said:

There are a lot of reasons I think Rey is his daughter and when I watched the movie again last Saturday another one that is really strong stood out:. Han Solo asks her name and as soon as she tells him that is when he offers her a job aboard the Falcon. He wouldn't just offer someone a job that fast. I think he did it to try and help her and maybe keep her safe. 

Come to think of it, yes.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• 6 months later...

All Changes Made to Star Wars: A New Hope (Comparison Video) 

Carrie Fisher had a major heart attack. You can beat this Princess Leia.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 2680 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!