Sign in to follow this  
PEZGolf

PEZ SEZ-----I am back!

Note: This thread is 1520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10 posts / 945 viewsLast Reply

PEZ SEZ----I have not posted on this website for a few years.  In fact, I played almost NO golf for the last 5 years, and had almost no interest in doing so.  Prior to that, I was a true "golf enthusiast", and played a minimum of 80 rounds each year, and always belonged to a club.  I was the Publisher and Editor of my own golf magazine, "The Golf News" and a guide for tourists called "Central New York Directory For Tourists".

Well, the bad things that were happening to me and my wife have subsided or are done and over with.  I am playing golf again, and my handicap dropped from 16 to 12 to scratch.  I am reviving my publications, and are rereading some of my classic books, starting with the ones by Jack, The Haig, The Black Knight, Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan, Harry Vardon, Bernard Darwin, Robert Browning ("The History of Golf"), and Gene Sarazen.  God, it is good to be back.

I hope to contribute to these forums in an entertaining and  informative way.  Perhaps, the posts that I have already done will indicate my style and my passion for the game.  God, I LOVE GOLF, and feel like I am resurrected from the dead!

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

22 minutes ago, Lihu said:

Welcome back!

PEZ SEZ-----thanks! I have always enjoyed participating in these forums!

Welcome back. Two quick favors:

• Please use the return key and make paragraphs when you post.
  • Please make use of polls when you ask poll-worthy questions like "yes/no" type topics, etc.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!