IGNORED

Palm Springs in January

DaveP043

2 hours ago, mvmac said:

Thanks Dave, unfortunately I won't be able to make it out this year. Hope you guys have a great time!

Thanks, Mike, we'll do our best.  We'll also miss seeing you.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2021 at 8:21 PM, Golfingdad said:

@DaveP043 ... you guys taking this year off I'm guessing?  The irony for me is because if covid my work schedule is so flexible, I'd probably be able to sneak out there a couple times during the week lol!

At the moment, we're holding off on coming to Palm Springs.  Tom, our friend with the house there, has delayed his departure for a few weeks.  Rick and Lisa are driving across country, and don't plan to arrive there until February.  We're kind of holding tight to see how things work out.  We'll miss is, but there's always next year.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I almost forgot to revive this old thread.  Mary Anne and I leave in two days for 2 weeks in Palm Springs/La Quinta.  Yes, two entire weeks.  If any of y'all care to join us, please let me know.  Its a little different this year, we have only 4 golfers in our group, but Tom may have made multiple times to include some of his local friends there.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

Mary Anne and I leave in two days for 2 weeks in Palm Springs/La Quinta. 

Here's hoping you can hit out of some of Patrick Cantlay's divots...

27 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Here's hoping you can hit out of some of Patrick Cantlay's divots...

There are two potential problems with that.  First, we're almost certainly not playing any of those same courses.  Second, his divots are generally in the fairways.

• Funny 3

19 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

There are two potential problems with that.  First, we're almost certainly not playing any of those same courses.  Second, his divots are generally in the fairways.

Don't let Mary Anne beat you too bad!  :banana:

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

Don't let Mary Anne beat you too bad!  :banana:

Hey, we're starting off even for the year!  She only beat me 3-up last year, and I bet we played 40 matches against one another.

On 1/23/2022 at 8:39 AM, DaveP043 said:

I almost forgot to revive this old thread.  Mary Anne and I leave in two days for 2 weeks in Palm Springs/La Quinta.  Yes, two entire weeks.  If any of y'all care to join us, please let me know.  Its a little different this year, we have only 4 golfers in our group, but Tom may have made multiple times to include some of his local friends there.  

I almost went searching for this thread the other day Dave ... cuz in most years past I believe you were always here for the AmEx week?

My schedule is wacky right now, and I really haven't golfed much at all, but I will stay tuned for your schedule to see if I can work something out.

Have fun!!

23 hours ago, Golfingdad said:

I almost went searching for this thread the other day Dave ... cuz in most years past I believe you were always here for the AmEx week?

My schedule is wacky right now, and I really haven't golfed much at all, but I will stay tuned for your schedule to see if I can work something out.

Have fun!!

Thank you, my friend, we'll do our best.  The way it looks now, Tom will be doing tax returns a couple days a week, so we'll only have 3 players on those days.  It looks like we'll have an opening on Wednesday, 2/2, at Eagle Falls, 8:12 AM, and on Thursday, course TBD.  Apparently ites getting tougher to get times on the more desirable courses, as compared to previous years.  I'll just be happy to have a golf club in my hands, instead of a snow shovel.