DaveP043

Palm Springs in January

117 posts in this topic Last Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

On 1/10/2018 at 12:24 PM, DaveP043 said:

For @mvmac, I'll let you know our actual tee times as soon as I hear back from Tom.

Somewhere around 9-3:30 on Monday?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Straight up 9 on Monday at eagle falls. Tom can make times 3 days ahead at his locals rate, so he'll call silverrock first thing tomorrow. This weather is SO much better than home. Looking forward to seeing you again

Slight change of plans for tuesday, PGA West Greg norman course, 10:30 . @mvmac I hope this isn't too late for you. 

6 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

Slight change of plans for tuesday, PGA West Greg norman course, 10:30 . @mvmac I hope this isn't too late for you. 

Fun!  Tristan and I played there in August - reminded me a bit of Desert Willow

I'm just happy that the temps are way higher than at home, but I'm looking forward to a new course. And of course, looking forward to seeing Mike.

10 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

All good with me, haven't played there.

Just wanted to say thanks again to @DaveP043 and his buddy Tom for the invite and setting up the tee times. Courses were in perfect conditions, fairways were like hitting off carpet.

Here's some pics of Monday at Eagle Falls, 

IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4529.JPGIMG_4527.JPGIMG_4538.JPGIMG_4539.JPG

and Tuesday at the Norman course at PGA West.

IMG_4557.JPG

IMG_4558.JPGIMG_4560.JPG

IMG_4556.JPG

17 hours ago, mvmac said:

Just wanted to say thanks again to @DaveP043 and his buddy Tom for the invite and setting up the tee times. Courses were in perfect conditions, fairways were like hitting off carpet.

Got home Saturday, after a great time.  Our thanks go to @mvmac for joining us, it was fun to watch what real golf looks like.  Conditions continued to be perfect, along with the weather.  I enjoyed the changes to Silverrock, although I think the new 18th will be problematic.  When even this old man can reach the green (posted as 280+ yards), they're going to have either long waits or people getting hit into.  Maybe they need a bell.  Ah well, back to real life now.