iacas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Birthday, Jerry! (@jsgolfer for tagging purposes)

Go East, even if today adds one more year to the collective total of the team! :-P

And happy birthday to you too, @3puttmaster . Welcome to TST, and good to see you jumping into various conversations.

For the others whose birthday it is (from the sidebar), contribute more and I'd recognize you!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, RandallT said:

Go East, even if today adds one more year to the collective total of the team! :-P

And happy birthday to you too, @3puttmaster . Welcome to TST, and good to see you jumping into various conversations.

For the others whose birthday it is (from the sidebar), contribute more and I'd recognize you!

4 hours ago, billchao said:

Happy birthday @jsgolfer!

Thank you guys, yes the Blue Team avg age goes up. ;-)

On 9/30/2017 at 9:46 AM, RandallT said:

Thanks brotha. Means a lot considering I'm new here. Really appreciate it

On 9/30/2017 at 9:46 AM, RandallT said:

Thanks brotha, means a lot since I haven't been in here long. Much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, billchao said:

Happy birthday @David in FL! I hope you brought an extra pair of socks with you in case you got a hole in one!

12 minutes ago, RandallT said:

Ditto, @David in FL! Bet you’re out on the course right now. Cheers

If only...  I was watching my Packers get beat!  :doh:

Thanks guys!  :beer:

1 minute ago, Club Rat said:

Look out @David in FL the big "Six O" is creeping up on you...

HB Day & have a good one....  :beer:

Yeah, tell me about it....

Next year I'm moving up to the whites, no matter what those rat basrards I play with think! ;-) 

34 minutes ago, RandallT said:

Happy birthday, @rehmwa ! Same age as me.

HAHA - you're old! 

Not injured yet (yesterday afternoon 18 holes 50 degrees and 40 MPH gusts; yesterday night climbing gym for three hours), but recovery is taking longer and longer and I need a lot less calories than a couple decades ago.

And I wish those kids would get off my lawn.....

Happy Birthday, @BamaWade ! Hope all goes well with your game down there. I know you have brutal summers, but hopefully the winters aren't too bad where you are. 

Some other birthdays today, but they all add up to a total of 1 post between them, so I don't really recognize them.