IGNORED

Happy Birthday Thread!

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday Mike! Sub 70 round coming for you!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. It was a great birthday. Played golf, took a bike ride with the family, ate chocolate chip waffles... great day.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Happy Birthday @JetFan1983! Hope this QB works out this time!

Lol highly doubtful, but I appreciate the kindness! 😅 Thanks, Scott!

• 1 month later...
(edited)

HBTY @Shorty! 61! Brilliant! 😃

Edited by Vinsk

Thanks a lot, comrades.  It's great being able to  shoot my age without breaking 60. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I turned 70 today. Oh, joy! I shot the best nine of my 69 year old life yesterday with only 5 over. I thought I had gone to golf heaven. Particularly when I chipped a 4 yarder to a 15 foot pin for a birdie. I hit some great shots. None of them were tour quality - obviously, but for me they were pretty dang good. Having to walk further between shots was a novel concept and I found I kind of liked it. Only 9 holes because we're experiencing record temps here in the PNW and I wanted off the course before my balls melted - so to speak.

My cart odometer rolled over to 200 miles as well, so another milestone in a life filled with milestones. I'm pretty sure my wife was getting a bit tired of hearing, yesterday, that that was the last BBQ'd chicken I would eat as a 69 year old and that was the last soak I'd have in the hot tub as a 69 year old, etc, etc... Anyway, I hope to see that odometer roll over to 500 and my score drop to 5 under before I hit 80!

4 hours ago, Zippo said:

I turned 70 today. Oh, joy! I shot the best nine of my 69 year old life yesterday with only 5 over. I thought I had gone to golf heaven. Particularly when I chipped a 4 yarder to a 15 foot pin for a birdie. I hit some great shots. None of them were tour quality - obviously, but for me they were pretty dang good. Having to walk further between shots was a novel concept and I found I kind of liked it. Only 9 holes because we're experiencing record temps here in the PNW and I wanted off the course before my balls melted - so to speak.

My cart odometer rolled over to 200 miles as well, so another milestone in a life filled with milestones. I'm pretty sure my wife was getting a bit tired of hearing, yesterday, that that was the last BBQ'd chicken I would eat as a 69 year old and that was the last soak I'd have in the hot tub as a 69 year old, etc, etc... Anyway, I hope to see that odometer roll over to 500 and my score drop to 5 under before I hit 80!

Happy Birthday!