Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, billchao said:

Happy Birthday @boogielicious!

13 hours ago, Club Rat said:

Happy Birthday @boogielicious. :beer:

Thanks! 

I got to play golf on my birthday, which is rare for Boston. I played with my wife, son and a friend. The best part of the round was the finish. My son and I were tied going into the last hole, a 200 yard par 3. He did not know this. After I two putted for a bogey, I informed him that we were tied. He had only to make the 8 footer to beat me. He blew hit putt by the hole by 8 feet and missed the comebacker! This was after he stated in my birthday card that he was going to give me an, "ass-whoopin'." :dance:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been using the phone app recently. I tried to use it at Mammoth Dunes but it wasn’t mapped, then the next day at Sand Valley and it had issues. I didn’t use it for the rest of the trip and honestly it was so much more enjoyable to play golf without worrying about if my tracking app was working properly. As much as I love to go back and see how far I hit shots and revisit my rounds, I’m probably done with it.
    • Did Cleveland ownership not vet those chunks of concrete?!
    • rotf, here we go again, has we cannot please our over-sensitive society. The racist Cleveland Guardians baseball team must be renamed - The Spectator World Major League Baseball has failed another major test. The new name for the professional...   The new name for the professional baseball franchise in Cleveland — Guardians — must go. As several states work to remove imperialistic statues of cis white men, the city of Cleveland has reached into its racist past to honor them. This is not the progress that Nikole Hannah-Jones has been dreaming of. And while we are at it, the logo for the Minnesota Vikings must go! Here is the definition of a Viking, in which the Scandinavian the people must be fuming about: Who were the Vikings? The Vikings were raiders, pirates, traders, explorers, and colonizers during the 9th to 11th century. They often traveled by sea from Scandinavia and took control of areas of Europe and beyond.
    • ... and what would that team name be?
    • Ah, so let's resort to name-calling. I won't lower myself to that. This is how I feel, that we as a country have become too soft and oversensitive. I mean the name Indians is offensive? lol. Like I said, if they wish to name and after my ethnicity that would be just fine, I would feel honored.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Armando Araujo
      Armando Araujo
      (46 years old)
    2. chris3putt
      chris3putt
      (54 years old)
    3. CrazyHorsePete
      CrazyHorsePete
      (34 years old)
    4. DHak20
      DHak20
      (44 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...