IGNORED

True Linkswear Going Out of Business? No. Reorganizing.

Note: This thread is 2981 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm glad they are still in business,  A healthy business doesn't go silent on social media through the entire holiday season.  I'm speculating, but they were either getting acquired or lost a major source of funding, both would explain the silence and the delay in the new product release.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I get a catalog from them (I'm guessing) on a quarterly basis. I've never seem any of their products but it seems they are aiming at the high-end market based on their pricing. This could be a tough nut to crack in a tight economy.

9 minutes ago, cristphoto said:

I get a catalog from them (I'm guessing) on a quarterly basis. I've never seem any of their products but it seems they are aiming at the high-end market based on their pricing. This could be a tough nut to crack in a tight economy.

I found their shoes to be moderately priced. When they come out with a new model their previous years typically get a substantial discount. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

2 hours ago, cristphoto said:

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

I found their shoes to be moderately priced. When they come out with a new model their previous years typically get a substantial discount. 

Yeah, they've got a few high priced models, but who doesn't?

I have 5 pairs of Trues, none of which cost more than $120, whereas I have a pair of Adidas that retailed for $190.

Most of the pairs I've bought were as part of a BOGO offer or at a decent sale (between $60-$80 each).

59 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

Yeah, they've got a few high priced models, but who doesn't?

I have 5 pairs of Trues, none of which cost more than $120, whereas I have a pair of Adidas that retailed for $190.

Most of the pairs I've bought were as part of a BOGO offer or at a decent sale (between $60-$80 each).

I've never paid more than $80 for True Tours. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure Ryan Moore had a True logo on his sleeve yesterday at the Phoenix Open. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Ernest Jones said:

Pretty sure Ryan Moore had a True logo on his sleeve yesterday at the Phoenix Open. 

Probably. They're still in business. I hope the new management team returns a bit to their old style. Maybe the 2015 lineup is a big reason they had a management shakeup.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I thought Ryan Moore's family had a large interest in the business as well as management, and in late 2014, the company made changes to personnel that apparently did not work.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 2 weeks later...

My second pair of Trues came in today!!  

IMG_20160219_184228422.jpg

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• Administrator

I love my Sensei.

BTW… they're not going out of business:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• iacas changed the title to True Linkswear Going Out of Business? No. Reorganizing.
Note: This thread is 2981 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!