IGNORED

2015 Yearly Member Award Winners!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3002 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

2015 Member Awards

Big congrats to our Yearly Award Winners! These are given to active members of the site that have excelled in each of these categories.  Appreciate all the great contributions to the site.

Kickstarter of the Year

Gold - @colin007!
Silver - @RussUK!
Bronze - @Mjrowe1!

The dispute has been resolved. @colin007 was actually the gold medal winner here, with everyone else down one spot.

Rookie of the Year

Gold - @DaveP043!
Silver - @Gator Hazard!
Bronze - @Duff McGee!

Member of the Year

Gold - @Golfingdad!
Silver - @saevel25!
Bronze - @dkolo!

Congratulations to all of the winners!

I'm looking forward to an awesome 2016!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow, so cool. Best part about bronze is that if you don't know any better, it looks like gold, haha!

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

This is really a compliment, thanks to everyone here for welcoming me, and occasionally listening to what I have to say.  Its been a great year, with lots of golf, a bunch of new friends, and I'm looking forward towards 2016.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Wow!  Thank you very much for the honor @iacas, and thank you everyone for being part of such a great community and allowing me to be as well.  I really do enjoy being here and having people from all walks of life to talk with about not only our common love (and sometimes hate) of golf as well as other interests.

Congratulations to all other medal winners!!

Edited by Gator Hazard

Congratulations to the award winners!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, colin007 said:

What's awesome is winning something you had no idea you were in the running for. What was the "dispute"?

We made a typo in the script that processed the results.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• iacas changed the title to 2015 Yearly Member Award Winners!
Note: This thread is 3002 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!