Claim Your Achievements Here!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally broke 80! http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/3039116

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Posted Images

• Administrator

Hiya…

14 hours ago, Tod said:

I broke 100 two weeks ago.

I've got and read LSW.

Got both.

1 hour ago, GolfLug said:

TST outing badge please..!

Okey dokey!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey just found out about this as an award...

TST Outing Participant

I participated in the mid-atlantic outing in 2014 (I think it was)

• Administrator
6 hours ago, divot dave said:

Hey just found out about this as an award...

TST Outing Participant

I participated in the mid-atlantic outing in 2014 (I think it was)

How many people played in that, who organized it, and were you all "new" to each other?

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

How many people played in that, who organized it, and were you all "new" to each other?

Yes, all new to each other. ( @0ldblu3, @kregan, @divot dave, @RandallT, @dsc123)

@dsc123 organized it. We got to 6, although one was the son of an attendee (the guy who won!). At the time, the we were somewhat regular posters here, and none had met previously. Strange thing is that 3 of of the 5 of us had twins. That seemed odd (I wasn't one of them). Here's the thread. Photo of us right above your post.

• Upvote 1

My little breaking 90 award is lonely. Put the outing one there for me. I did the event at Norwalk last year.

The snazzy backpack has been handy by the way. Thanks.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, RandallT said:

Yes, all new to each other. ( @0ldblu3, @kregan, @divot dave, @RandallT, @dsc123)

@dsc123 organized it.

Okay, so I gave @divot dave the participant award, as well as the others listed there.

I gave @dsc123 the organizer award.

2 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

My little breaking 90 award is lonely. Put the outing one there for me. I did the event at Norwalk last year.

The snazzy backpack has been handy by the way. Thanks.

Okay. You got it!

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

TST Outing Participant

TST Outing Organizer

Details? Just curious. I gave them to you.

• Upvote 1

Have read Lowest Score Wins. I expected it to be good, and it didn't disappoint.

Having a ride along instructor assess and give you tips on the course would be akin to learning something on the job. It's great in it's own way. This is more like getting entire lectures on the subject. Very smart, and useful book. Anyone can read, and understand this stuff, and I think if they did they would shoot lower.

Thanks!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, bm85 said:

Have read Lowest Score Wins. I expected it to be good, and it didn't disappoint.

Having a ride along instructor assess and give you tips on the course would be akin to learning something on the job. It's great in it's own way. This is more like getting entire lectures on the subject. Very smart, and useful book. Anyone can read, and understand this stuff, and I think if they did they would shoot lower.

Thanks!

You've got it! And… thanks! I appreciate it.

On May 20, 2016 at 10:39 PM, RandallT said:

@dsc123 organized it. We got to 6, although one was the son of an attendee (the guy who won!). At the time, the we were somewhat regular posters here, and none had met previously. Strange thing is that 3 of of the 5 of us had twins. That seemed odd (I wasn't one of them). Here's the thread. Photo of us right above your post.

Thanks!  Too bad I couldn't make it for this year's outing.  We should try again in the summer.

Oh - I have 3 eagles so far.  Must be a new award.  Nice icons for the new awards

I got a Hole in One on Monday.  I was playing with our son who was visiting from Arizona.

If I could get a Hole in One award I would appreciate it.

John

• Administrator
8 hours ago, rehmwa said:

Oh - I have 3 eagles so far.  Must be a new award.  Nice icons for the new awards

You've got it. They're not super new… a few months.

7 hours ago, 70sSanO said:

I got a Hole in One on Monday.  I was playing with our son who was visiting from Arizona.

If I could get a Hole in One award I would appreciate it.

You've got it! Congrats!

14 hours ago, iacas said:

You've got it. They're not super new… a few months.

You've got it! Congrats!

Thanks!  And thank you for all your effort on this site.  Having awards is a real nice touch and it gives a sense of being a part of a community.

John

• Upvote 1