Jump to content
IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally broke 80! http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/3039116

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Posted Images

So excited that I broke 90 for the first time today.  I shot an 89 on Bethpage Blue (my best score to date!).  My short game was on fire and I really felt like I was playing golf the way it was meant to be played.  Got a little nervous at the end once I realized I might break 90 and ended up with a double on 18, but thank goodness it was still enough to put me under!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
12 hours ago, sarena1594 said:

So excited that I broke 90 for the first time today.  I shot an 89 on Bethpage Blue (my best score to date!).  My short game was on fire and I really felt like I was playing golf the way it was meant to be played.  Got a little nervous at the end once I realized I might break 90 and ended up with a double on 18, but thank goodness it was still enough to put me under!

Congratulations! You've got the award.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've had two hole in ones but the second one was witnessed by my dad so it was pretty special. I also started breaking par again recently. My last two rounds were -1 69s and the first one included an eagle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator

Got all of these! Congratulations, everyone!

On May 31, 2016 at 9:49 AM, xcott said:

Broke 100, unfortunately, not recently, but it has happened, I promise!

On May 31, 2016 at 10:19 AM, adragon0216 said:

Broke 90 before and got LSW.

18 hours ago, Club Rat said:

@iacas  I made an "ace" today.

Although I've had three others, I wanted to wait until my next one to claim the hole in one award.

Never figured it would happen this soon.

18 hours ago, Shooting29 said:

I've had two hole in ones but the second one was witnessed by my dad so it was pretty special. I also started breaking par again recently. My last two rounds were -1 69s and the first one included an eagle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Since joining this forum I have gone from shooting over 100 to breaking 100, and breaking 90. I've broken 90 at least 10 times out of my last 15 rounds. I even think I'm close to breaking 80 (but yet, I have not)! My best is an 85 but I'm dropping strokes pretty quickly.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

34 minutes ago, jkelley9 said:

Since joining this forum I have gone from shooting over 100 to breaking 100, and breaking 90. I've broken 90 at least 10 times out of my last 15 rounds. I even think I'm close to breaking 80 (but yet, I have not)! My best is an 85 but I'm dropping strokes pretty quickly.

 

must be nice..congrats..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
On June 6, 2016 at 4:57 PM, coachjimsc said:

I had an eagle at a tournament I played in on Saturday.

Par 5  #14 at Bonnie Brae Greenville, SC

Added! Nice job.

On June 6, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Hiway1tele said:

Broke 100

Practice 2 hrs each day..

Got the 100 thing. The two hours thing, well done… just make sure you're spending that time efficiently/smartly.

On June 6, 2016 at 11:52 PM, Warren Zevon said:

I broke 100 today.  

All set! Congrats!

16 hours ago, jkelley9 said:

Since joining this forum I have gone from shooting over 100 to breaking 100, and breaking 90. I've broken 90 at least 10 times out of my last 15 rounds. I even think I'm close to breaking 80 (but yet, I have not)! My best is an 85 but I'm dropping strokes pretty quickly.

 

Nice! I gave you the broke 90. Let's replace that soon with the 80 one!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Took me something like 7.000 tries, but finally managed to make a hole in one on a par 3. 9th of june 2016, Zaanse golfcourse hole 11. :dance:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 minutes ago, MacDutch said:

Took me something like 7.000 tries, but finally managed to make a hole in one on a par 3. 9th of june 2016, Zaanse golfcourse hole 11. :dance:

Congrats!

I think you're still ahead of the game - the estimates I've seen for the odds of an amateur making a hole-in-one range from 10,000-to-1 to 12,500-to-1!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • Day 3: COVID-19 day 6 and 7 drills again. Then downswing priority piece work with 7-iron, not much, just 10 balls. 
    • Day 69, August 2, 2021 More work on shortening my backswing. I don’t want to even get to hands to right shoulder… at least feeling like that.
    • I'm sure if you look at about two years ago on this site, I mentioned somewhere that after having my first ever sub-80 round (a nice 77 in a tournament!), I failed to break 90 for I think two months.  These things happen. Can't hit an iron?  What's the longest swing you can make with your PW and hit a good result?  If the answer is a chip, go hit some chips and, after some good ones, expand into pitches.  Similar with pitches into 3/4 shots, etc.   This is very likely something you can work out by going back to what you do well.  
    • First range session after another productive session with @iacas.  Working on getting my weight forward and also feel like my front forearm is turning to close the clubface.  Did work with my 6I, Driver, 3W, and 4H and hit all clubs really well with ball flights that overall I wasn't unhappy with.  Playing tomorrow and Wednesday so we'll see how we do.    
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. camerongautx
      camerongautx
      (30 years old)
    2. CyboNinja
      CyboNinja
      (40 years old)
    3. Hawk367
      Hawk367
      (54 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...